Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? (31627 Views)

Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos / Police In Lagos Are Harassing Boys With Laptops / Yahoo Yahoo Boys On Fortune Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 01, 2012
What's this, please?
I don't know how to define it.
Can anyone help me out?
I don''t even know which category it belongs to.
Training? Yahoo Yahoo plus? competition?
What's this?
SOURCE
http://showbiz.peacefmonline.com/news/201207/126828.php

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by nikkyshyne(f): 8:29am On Aug 01, 2012
What makes you think they aren't researching their project undecided

11 Likes

Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 01, 2012
maitama branch of the 40-man lapy team! undecided undecided

Dedeike is the man with the earpiece lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

13 Likes

Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 01, 2012
i doubt that. Reseaching a project together like that? Does that mean they have same supervisor ? Dont know sha. Just curious!
nikkyshyne: What makes you think they aren't researching their project undecided
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by fultrackng: 10:31am On Aug 01, 2012
i still dey wonder. really wetin be this?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by Revolva(m): 11:17am On Aug 01, 2012
@poster pls stop all this negative statement of overrating yahoo yahoo , what made you to think these serious young men are yahoo boiz and you even added plus- is it every body day have a laptop ,you call a scammer? Hiss they r on a project

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 04, 2012
i am not overrating, i am just curious, man. That is strange and it was in a black country.so if that is how projects and research are done this days, then i fear education in africa. Besides, they may be competing for something, thats my take
Revolva: @poster pls stop all this negative statement of overrating yahoo yahoo , what made you to think these serious young men are yahoo boiz and you even added plus- is it every body day have a laptop ,you call a scammer? Hiss they r on a project
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by yamakuza: 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2012
nikkyshyne: What makes you think they aren't researching their project undecided

very true, and they are using the Mosque gen as well.

Power failure on campus, most likely.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by dani1luv: 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2012
WheRe is the picture?
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by Youngzedd(m): 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2012
Great Nigerian Wizards.
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by Super1759: 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2012
Kai!!!! Aboki follow them oooo
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by Chidex2442(m): 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2012
These guys are using wireless grin

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2012
They are programmers working on new softwares 2 be launch soon so much moni involve lol

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by Koolking(m): 7:49pm On Aug 04, 2012
@op, hw can we identify u here?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by Mrchippychappy(m): 7:49pm On Aug 04, 2012

11 Likes

Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 04, 2012
Yahoo people usually sit on the floor ? This must be project of some sort...
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2012
This is serious o! grin Nigerian youths need reorientation.
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by gramci: 7:51pm On Aug 04, 2012
Aboki de yahoo?
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by Beaf1: 7:51pm On Aug 04, 2012
This is a legitimate work not yahoo. Probably because of power or wifi. looks to me like they are students.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by Everking(m): 7:51pm On Aug 04, 2012
Dis 1 pass researching,diaz somtin mo 2it...
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by Wahlz(m): 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2012
This guys are probably there either for electricity for their laptops or wireless connections..they dont luk like yahoo boys
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by Baraac(f): 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2012
If na so Nigerian youths are very dedicated in project research, then we will not be where we are today.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2012
That's 40man crew in action. I can see Mallamabdul with his traditional cap and Mandeleyguy holding a copy of Dame Patience promotion letter to Perm Sec. It's obvious the head of the crew is in constant touch with Ruby to learn of the latest gaffe or scandal rocking the presidency. Spot the head of the crew and YOUWIN a loaf of cassava bread.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by gramci: 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

72 inyarinya won't pass me by.
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:
Wait til i finish researching the bery fowerful bomb, i go test am for your house.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by Mustay(m): 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2012
These days, people create 'news' via 'Picture Caption' competition. Just reminds me of how they accused Obama of looking at a woman's behind when the original video of the incident proved otherwise.

@OP it seems you've taken a stand (conclusion) before your supposed inquisition.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by lacasa: 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2012
Super1759: Kai!!!! Aboki follow them oooo

Aboki

Ūя̲̅ friend follow join?? grin
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by mamagee3(f): 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2012
They could be doing a research or a project.

Why is this thread even on the front page? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by lacasa: 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2012
40 laptop crew grin

Abeg which one be the chairman grin

Which one be "Beaf" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2012
Am still tryina figure it out but it seems that they are researching their projects. some kind of exam or text for computer science students i guess
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by ddippset(m): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2012
is this what the 40- laptop crew looks like?
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by Clemzy16(m): 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2012
40 man laptop

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) / 44 Policemen On Election Duty Involved In Auto Crash in Abuja / Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.