Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,816 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies (156783 Views)

Total Nigeria Vacancies For A Finance Officer And Fleet Manager / Procter & Gamble Nigeria Vacancies! / Cadbury/may And Baker/bat Nigeria Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by laiwola: 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2006
hi guys ,saw some job vacancies on www.netserveafrica.com. i think this website is taking recruitment services into very serious considerations now
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by PaJames1(m): 6:36pm On Oct 31, 2006
Pls I have B.A English,kindly notify me of any gud job.Thanks.
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by eddyhanson: 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2006
good job guys
may God have hand in ur various cases very soon--------------AMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
well done 4 d info.
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by Seun(m): 2:42pm On Nov 03, 2006
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2006 1:40 PM
To: ALL CONSULTANTS-FOP
Cc: temps
Subject: Vacancies - Sales & Marketing Reps; wanted urgently !!!!

Hi,

The IS & E-Business is in immediate need of 9 highly skilled sales & marketing individuals, to be part of the afroscholars.com team, as follows –

The person:

1 to 2 years post NYSC experience in selling and marketing.

The Job:

* The successful candidates will be in charge of pushing out the afroscholars.com vouchers in designated regions of the country.

* They will be required to visit universities in their region, and sign up cybercaf�s and distributors in those regions and drive sales of the vouchers in the regions.

* Also the individuals will constitute part of a road-show team, which will be visiting 6 selected universities across the country.

The individuals will also be responsible for pre-road show visits to the selected universities.

Salary:

15k. However the job will entail traveling and heavily target driven!

Afroscholars.com will bear the travel, transportation and feeding costs.

Duration:

TBD

Employment Type:

Contract

Start Date:

Immediate

Best regards,

Adenike
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by Seun(m): 2:51pm On Nov 03, 2006
olefemmy (10/27/2006 9:29:29 AM): Job Title: Compliance Officer Requirements: • BSC Accounting or any other related discipline with a minimum of 2.2 • Experience in audit or internal control unit of a bank or any other financial institutions will be added advantage • Must be a female • Excellent writing and communication skills • Good knowledge of IT and Accounting Applications Method of Application Apply in writing with a full size photograph in addition to a one page page CV stating the position applied for, contact address GSM telephone number to; The Advertiser P O Box 51585 Falomo,Ikoyi Closing Date: 9th November 2006

olefemmy (11/2/2006 11:55:56 AM): Job Vancancies at the United Nations. I think they favor Masters more but notwithsatnding there are still some jobs that the basic eduactional requirement is Secondary School, your skill is the key thing. http://jobs.un.org
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by danderson(f): 9:19am On Nov 07, 2006
Baba Seun,Please i will like to introduce a very good friend of mine to join the Nairaland family.He is a good source of information.But please has schlumberger completed their recruitment exercise.

Goodluck to all nairalanders
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by abigail25(f): 9:34am On Nov 09, 2006
Pls I need a job. Anyone with job info. contact me.

OND Mineral Resources Engineering.

boldom4u@yahoo.com
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by eziuche(f): 2:21pm On Nov 09, 2006
dear seun,pls thaks so much 4 everything,pls i read government and public administration,i graduated with a 2.2 and am currently serving in delta state,pls do u hav anything 4 mi?GOD BLESS U .
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by diyobdw(f): 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2006
visit http://www.purplesharks.com/eopp.html for details on openings.
they consult for companies and recuit for them too.

Good Luck
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by chyde(m): 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2006
PLEASE, I AM A BACHELORS DEGREE HOLDER IN BANKING AND FINANACE. I HAVE DIVERSE KNOWLEDGE OF THE COMPUTER AND THE INTERNET (HAD A DIPLOMA IN FULL COMPUTER STUDIES). i am also versed in safety and have up to 5 years experience. ANYONE WITH A GOOD JOB AVAILABLE CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH ME THROUGH charlesog@hotmail.com or on phone +2348036756614. THANKS.
N.B: ATTACHED IS A COPY OF MY CV.

Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by Seun(m): 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2006
olefemmy (11/29/2006 2:09:14 PM): Do you have SSCE and you are interested in short term jobs. Please don't hesitate to contact Generis Solutions to indicate your interest. The deadline is 10th December. Don't miss the opportunities! Generis Solutions, 65C Opebi Rd, 5th Floor, L'Monarch Plaza, Salvation Busstop, P.O.Box 12855 Ikeja, Nigeria. tempjobs@generissolutions.com
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by Laja: 10:31am On Dec 04, 2006
Hi pple Can anybody fix me up I had Msc, Bsc and ND all in computer science and hv not gotten any Job and I hv Mph/PhD, Second Class Upper and Upper Credit respectfully. sorry I dont know how to post except via reply like this
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by damuchy(m): 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2006
Nwoke,
that was really cool of u,endeavor to continue in that stride.
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by Seun(m): 8:11am On Dec 07, 2006
http://www.opec.org/home/vacancies/Internships/Supplydatabase.htm

Intern for Oil Supply Project
Job Code: INTOilSupply
Deadline: 22 December 2006

Department: Petroleum Market Analysis Department (PMAD)

Project: During the past few years, PMAD in conjunction with other departments in OPEC, has enhanced the supply of databases covering both OPEC and Non-OPEC Member Countries. As part of the future work, it is now required to consolidate and capture new relevant information that is available through our subscriptions, library, etc. in order to organise, improve and preserve the knowledge gained in the last few years.
This project is about pooling all the information currently available and developing a Supply Country Profiles Database that will regularly be accessed by the OPEC Secretariat and its Member Countries. The database will cover approximately 50 countries and include recent technical information, E&P parameters, display a brief summary of the production geology of each country and update all the data sources that are relevant to monitor each country. The candidate will work closely with the Senior Oil Supply Analyst of OPEC.

Time, Duration & Place: The estimated time for this project is 3 months. The project will commence in February or March 2007 and will be carried out during the working hours of a standard work week (Mo-Fr., 37.5 hrs/week) at the OPEC Secretariat in Vienna, Austria.

Required competencies & qualifications: In order for applications to be considered, applicants should:
* have recently completed their university degree or be enrolled in the final year of a university programme in the field of Economics, preferably with exposure to Energy Economics or Geology
* be aged between 21 and 32
* possess good numerical skills
* possess good IT skills
* have a fluent command of written & spoken English
* be detail oriented, energetic, self-motivated
* be willing and able to work under pressure

The internship programme is open to applicants of all nationalities.

Application: Qualified candidates are invited to apply by sending:
- a cover letter
- a detailed CV
- a recent passport photo
- university certificates

via email to: cgrygar@opec.org
or via mail to:
OPEC Secretariat
Administration & Human Resources Dept.
Human Resources Section
Obere Donaustrasse 93
Vienna, Austria

Please make specific references to job code “INTOilSupply”.

In order for applications to be considered, they must reach the OPEC Secretariat no later than 22 December 2006.
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by yanni(f): 10:02am On Jan 05, 2007
smiley
hi seun!
i want to appreciate u for nairaland; what u've achieved with it, and the efforts u're still putting in. God bless you.
i'm still quite new in this forum and i have this concern;  can all obsolate postings especially concerning job vacancies be scrapped off, so we get to see only new and fresh ads?
thanks.
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by accachuks: 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2007
DOES ANYONE HAVE A JOB FOR ME I HAVE MY ATS 1, AND 2 AND AM DOING MY ACCA 1 BUT I HAVE NO OND OR ANY DEGREE YET
ONYENM@YAHOO.COM
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by 1forall: 1:31am On Jan 07, 2007
Laja are you kiddin us here? U got a MSc in comp science and don't know how to start a new thread here? And you cant find out? And you posted that message? +MPh+PhD??
IM SORRY TOO.
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by bluebells(f): 9:34am On Jan 16, 2007
hi, just joined. Bsc Microbiology.  checked thru d mails and it's so wonderful 2 have this in naija. so many graduates need this.any job related to my course will b grateful. ciao
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by folfol(f): 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2007
Hi thata a very good job u are doing pls kip it up God bless u dearie.am a corper presenting serving in k.d,op to finish 4 august bt i need u to contact me in case of vancancies mi email is get2folu@yahoo.com,will really appreaciate this if done GOD BLESS U AND UR FAMILY THIS YEAR AMEN.
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by Seun(m): 9:36am On Jan 18, 2007
LASU is looking for a web developer, if you are interested please contact Seun, wisdomseun@yahoo.com

--

wisdomseun (1/17/2007 3:26:36 PM): Are you interested in an online venture, it is a collaborative research portal project. Requirments: Internet access and must be online 5hrs daily, dedicated and hardworking.
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by spence002(m): 9:56am On Jan 18, 2007
Incase of any Job vacancies, pls contact me on spence002@yahoo.com
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by yanni(f): 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2007
smiley hey landers, how 're u all 2day.
i just want to send in a prayer;
And i sincerely wish that everyone who gets to see this post, prays sincerely along with me. i believe in prayers. sometimes we get so busy tracing out job-maps, and forget to pray. sometimes, we simply make wishes in our hearts. let's take time today to delebrately and sincerely pray concerning our job-desires.
if we all say the following prayers, we all get the blessings. if no one else but you and i say this prayers, you'll still get the blessings because i have prayed it. i will also get it because you prayed it.
THINK about it. And please say this prayers;

O God please grant every one whose time has come, a satisfying and fulfilling job, one where they'd excel, do exploits, glorify you, and fulfil destiny. This i ask on behalf of my friends, good-will members of the nairaland forum, in Jesus name. AMEN. smiley
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by Akinyooye(m): 7:28pm On Jan 22, 2007
Hello guys, i just joined this forum but with what i can see, you are all doing a great job here! I am a 2.1 graduate of Forest Resources Management from the University of Ibadan. I am currently undergoing my NYSC in Sokoto state. Please I will like to recieve alerts on graduate trainee recruitments and company aptitude tests in Nigeria. see attached my resume. My Phone number is 08057337158 and my e-mail is gbengaif@yahoo.com. thanks.

Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by jukehinde(f): 10:40am On Jan 24, 2007
hello seun,u are doing a wonderful job.pls any advert for mech. Engineers,fresh graduates let me know. i appreciate it.my email is jukehinde@yahoo.com.
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by tydare: 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2007
Goodday seun, i just got to know about nairaland and i must say it's wonderful. i just completed my nysc. i have a B.sc in biochemistry with 2nd class upper from university of jos.please notify me of any job opportunity.also this goes out to my fellow landers.get me via 08062540675 or daryin1@yahoo.com. Attacthed is my cv. God bless U.

Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by chiomaj1(f): 9:39am On Feb 06, 2007
hey guy,
pls should in case there is vacant 4 mathematics graduate
try and notify me, chiomana007@yahoo.com.
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by kunbye: 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2007
Hi, I'm a fresh graduate just completing NYSC. Please contact me if there's opening for Economics graduate with a 2.2 at kunbye@yahoo.ca or 08052338428. Thanks
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by Seun(m): 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2007
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 01:56:52 -0800
To: <jobs@es-africa.com>
Subject: OIL & GAS UK BASED FIRM SEEKS SEVERAL POSITIONS

Please find new jobs added online at www.es-africa.com and job specs attached. To apply, register to create a free jobs account, paste your cv and apply directly online for consideration. TELL A FRIEND!

Company Profile: An independent oil and gas exploration and production company that was founded in 2004. It has rapidly expanded its portfolio across five countries; Nigeria, São Tomé and Príncipe, Gabon, Congo and Angola seeks

1. Drilling Engineer
2. Geophysicist
3. Petroleum Engineer
4. Finance Director
5. Legal Director

To Apply: Go to www.es-africa.com, register, create profile and submit resume online FREE.

ESAFRICA , Partnering People Creating Change

(In partnership with the Move Back Club (MBC))
Contact mbc@es-africa.com

Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by katy: 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2007
pls i am intrested in working with an international organisation like ECOWAS, United Nations etc, or with an embassy. do u have any link? I studied English and literary studies, and am presently on a Diploma programe in french language, i ll appreciate ur help.

chinyere.
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by chuksemma(m): 6:23pm On Feb 28, 2007
Hi All Jobers,

I want to thank YOU ALL for the good job you are doing. You have helped in no small measure in securing employment for so many Nigerians. I pray that God will reward you all abundantly.

Please does anyone know any Firm, Corporate Body, Advertising Agency, Radio or TV Stations in Lagos that needs the services of a Graphic Artist or a Webmaster.

I am a Graphic Artist and a Webmaster who presently needs Employment in any of these establishments listed above.

I have a Bachelor of Art ( B.A ) Degree in Graphics with Second Class Upper Division (2.1). I have completed my National Youth Service Corps ( NYSC ) and I have my Discharge Certificate.

I can design Websites using Macromedia Dreamweaver MX, Flash, HTML, DHTML, JavaScript etc. I am also literate in other Computer Packages like Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CorelDraw, Photoshop, MS Paint etc.

Attach herein is a copy of my CV for your perusal, it contains additional information about me.

Please anyone with useful information on any vacancy in the fields specified above should mail any of these addresses– emma_artaty@yahoo.com, emma_godsgift2man@yahoo.com, or send a text to this number 08033866792.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL FOR THE GOOD WORK!

CHUKWUKACHA.O.T
Graphic Artist / Webmaster

Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by ihebuzo: 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2007
good job, keep it up. the unemployed appreciate you. my contribution is to offer employment to teachers at nursery /primary levels and daycare workers who can work in surulere. send cv to dayspringchildcare@yahoo.com
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by rv2ii(m): 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2007
you cant imagine how dumb our own Jamb E-registration network is,  i mean,  it is sooo appalling for people not being able to register after spending money and wasting more than 10 hours at cyber cafe's,  Jamb please help your children!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 / PH Based Oil Companies, Their Addresses, Phone Numbers & Websites. / 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.