Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

. - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / . (9923 Views)

. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 4:01am On Jan 28, 2013
Spamming tools autoshop

Spamming also for custom spammers/order

Selling in shop fresh and (good only) spam tools / accounts only,

Buy ;

Shells - For phishing

Unlimited inbox senders - (smtp, mailer, webmail (rackspace,zimbra, admin Office365, others)

cPanel - Inbox results delivery/Phishing

RDP - Remote Desktop Protocol

Mail + Pass - [GoDaddy, Microsoft Office365 logs, Indeed, PayPal logs, hacked facebook, amazon and others depend if available at time of interest] - From spamming or updated from Virus logs. All IP attached

Botnets, RAT, Troja and crypters - FUD (Fully Undetectable) with bulletproof Hosting on VPS

Bank _logins [with complete fullz info, DOB, SSN, Security with Pin, online and email access] all spam details include is spam with Office365 email access only to avoid authentication problems

Database dumped combo leads - by category

Scampages - Updated pages only

All process is perfectly automatic and instant.

Auto shop : https://spammer.us

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:01am On Jan 28, 2013
Spamming tools autoshop

Buy ;

Shells - For phishing

Unlimited inbox senders - (smtp, mailer, webmail (rackspace,zimbra, admin Office365, others)

Mail + Pass - [GoDaddy, Microsoft Office365 logs, Indeed, PayPal logs, hacked facebook, amazon and others depend if available at time of interest] - From spamming or updated from Virus logs. All IP attached

Botnets, RAT, Troja and crypters - FUD (Fully Undetectable) with bulletproof Hosting on VPS

Bank _logins [with complete fullz info, DOB, SSN, Security with Pin, online and email access] all spam details include is spam with Office365 email access only to avoid authentication problems

Re: . by Nobody: 4:04am On Jan 28, 2013
Spamming tools autoshop

Buy ;

Shells - For phishing

Re: . by Nobody: 4:05am On Jan 28, 2013
Spamming tools autoshop

Buy ;

Shells - For phishing

Re: . by Nobody: 4:06am On Jan 28, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 4:08am On Jan 28, 2013
Spamming tools autoshop

Buy ;

Shells - For phishing

Re: . by Nobody: 4:11am On Jan 28, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 4:13am On Jan 28, 2013
Re: . by bolajiboi(m): 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2013
i need ur contact i need to chat wif u for some deal
Re: . by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 16, 2013
Re: . by Gbentexhandsome: 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2013
How to Open and Verify your Paypal Account in Nigeria

What is the point in venturing into Internet business if you cannot make or receive payments?

Every Internet marketer need a reliable online payment solution. And when you talk about a

reliable online payment solution, the first one that readily comes to mind is Paypal. Yes the

same Paypal that you hear of all the time. This is arguably the best and most reliable online

payment solution that has been embraced by majority in the Internet business community. And

since this is the case, to be successful in your Internet business, you must align your

Internet business style with the status quo.

Before now, owning a Paypal account has been something unclear as our dear country Nigeria is

not on the list of countries allowed to own and operate Paypal account. And this is partly

responsible for our inability to leverage the enormous power of Internet marketing in Nigeria

in my own opinion.

Truth is you can actually open a normal Paypal account in Nigeria, but you will not be able to

verify such account. And without a verified account, you will not be able to make or receive

payment with your Paypal account. So, the crux of this article is to show you how to open as

well as verify your Paypal account so that you can tap into the endless Internet business

opportunities.

What does getting verified means?

To be verified means that you have successfully linked a confirmed US account to your Paypal

account or that you have been approved for a Paypal Plus Credit Card or Buyer Credit Card.

It helps confirm your identity and increases the overall security of Paypal system.

Getting verified offers you many personal benefits too which space will not permit me to

describe in this article.

Step-by-step guide on how to open your own Paypal account from Nigeria

1) Go to www,paypal.com

2) Locate and click on the ‘sign up’ link

3) Select the country you want to use ( Neighbouring approved African countrie like

Ghana, Kenya, Niger etc arepreferrable).

4) Account type, choose premier account.

5) Go to www.google.com and do an address search on the country you selected in step 3.

Use this address.

6) A confirmation e-mail will sent to e-mail address you used to sign up. Locate this e-

mail from Paypal in your e-mail (inbox or outbox as the case may be) and click on the

confirmation link in it. Doing this will take you back to the Paypal confirmation page. On the

confirmation page, enter your Paypal password and that is all.

Congratulations! You just opened a Paypal account.

Paypal Verification Process

You can veriy your Paypal account in two ways

1) By using Paypal Plus Verification Card.This card costs $30 by Paypal or $40 dollar by

Liberty reserve

2) By using a US bank account.

Note: There is now a new, easy, reliable and FREE way to open your own US bank account from

Nigeria. The most interesting thing about this is that you can withdraw from this account at

any Zenith Bank ATM in Nigeria and at other designated banks anywhere in the world. This

service is currently being offered by Virtual Money Incorporated (VMI). Visit their site at

www.virtualmoneyinc.com.

However, you cannot deal with them directly. They have agents in every country who handle that

responsibility. In Nigeria, this service is being provided by Spring Bank

(www.springbankplc.com)

Simple steps to verifying your Paypal account using Paypal Plus Verification Card

To verify your account using this method, send a mail to gboyega on gbentexpay@gmail.com.

Remember, the card costs $30 by Paypal and $40 by Liberty Reserve.

Having gotten your PPP Card, follow these steps:

1) Login to your Paypal account and click on ‘My Account’ tab

2) Click on the ‘unverified link’

3) Add your PPP card details and OK it

4) You will be taken to the account verification confirmation page

5) Send another mail to Rhodi on gbentexpay@gmail.com.com and ask how much was charged

from the PPP card by Paypal and to send to you the Paypal code.

6) Once she replies you, login to your Paypal account and click on the ‘confirm’ link.

7) Enter these amounts appropriately and click on submit.

That is all, you have successfully verified your Paypal account.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: . by hailboy: 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2013
toolzshopbiz: [size=32pt]http://www.toolzshop.biz[/size] we expect you, first buy from us, you will see our quality of good tools

I ordered a leads from your store and i was told the link you gave me has expired. i already contacted you on YM, please refund my money or send me another link.
Re: . by ogbenhi1(m): 11:32pm On Apr 12, 2013
FOR ALL SPAMMED, AND HARKED TOOLS SUCH AS RDP, PHP MAILER, WEBMAILS, AND STRONG LEEDS(EMAIL ADDRESS) CONTACT ME: 08080300380 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: . by gemezin: 4:30am On May 10, 2013
+-+-+-+-+-+-+
|M|a|i|l|e|r|
+-+-+-+-+-+-+
- Yahoo Inbox
- Gmail Inbox

Test First
-----------------------------
Price: $6 via Liberty Reserve
-----------------------------
YM: gemezzint@yahoo.com
Re: . by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2013
Re: . by Ibagaza: 7:26am On Jul 12, 2013
This guy is a scam, I paid 10$ to my account on this site, And my account wasnt funded..
Re: . by w4l3XzY3(m): 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2013
PHP SHELLS/MAILERS and FTP/cPaneL details
up FOR
sale..add me on yahooid w4l3xzy3@yahoo.com
Re: . by arabmoney2: 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2013
http://www.toolzshop.biz is a fake store please don't deposit your money there you won't get any credit they said i should wait for some seconds and it's almost an hour now and nothing on my credit they are SCAM!!!
Re: . by megatran(m): 9:25am On Aug 13, 2013
hmm..well i dont have much to say sha. but if anyone is interested i can get those tools for you in no prompt time. if u care to believe call 08134502092. i am a reseller so i dont have any websites of any kind. u pay me and i get u ur order simple...takia all
Re: . by Th0mas: 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
Welcome to www.rdpsh0p.com BIG UPDATE

ALL RDP ITS FRESH and ALL TOOLS FRESH

++++++++==========www.rdpsh0p.com=========++++++++++

We Have:

RDP UNITED STATES 2003-07-08
RPD EU
RDP WORL WIDE
DHL
MATCH ACC
OVERSTOCK
EBAY ACC
UPS
FEDEX ACC
SHELL
MAILER
WEBMAIL
C PANEL
SHELL
PAYPAL

++++++++==========www.rdpsh0p.com=========++++++++++

ETC ETC...... ALL FOR YOU HACKERS WELCOME
www.rdpsh0p.com
Re: . by ebus511: 5:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
i create and sale spam tools

1k unchecked business email and password

also with some confirmed business email and password

SMTP,WEBMAIL AND MAILER

BUSINESS LEADS

add me for a chat or call 07063799099

ebus411@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Spamming Tools & Accounts Shop / Macbook Air A1466 Screen Is Available For Sale In Nigeria / UNBEATABLE PROMO ON 1Terabyte TRANSCEND HARD DRIVE@N19000 WITH 1 YEAR WARRANTY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.