Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,507 members, 7,781,559 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:01 PM

Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support (128130 Views)

HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 9:45am On Mar 24, 2013
Greetings NL,

As you all know, TruexGOLD is one of the MOST reputable/verified online e-currency exchange firm in NIGERIA.

We specialize in the exchange of various e-currencies such as Perfect Money, EgoPay, WebMoney, OkPay and Payza. We are also working hard to introduce other e-currencies in the near future.

As part of our transparency measure in making sure that your ORDERS are settled very fast, whilst reducing ONLINE FRAUD and exchange SCAMS here on NAIRALAND, we taught it wise to use this THREAD to proffer solutions and also answer any questions you may have concerning any of our exchange services.

We promise that any issue or problem REPORTED on this thread shall be resolved immediately we are aware of it.

Best Regards,
TruexGOLD NL Support.

2 Likes

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by normaljenny(m): 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2013
truexgold.com:
Greetings NL,

As you all know, TruexGOLD is one of the MOST reputed E-currency Exchangers in this country. We specialize in the exchange of the following E-currencies, Liberty Reserve, Web Money, Perfect Money, Ego Pay, OK Pay, and Payza. And, we are also working hard to introduce the funding of other services like Nairabet and NaijaPredict Account Funding via Liberty Reserve. Soon you will also be able to fund your Click2Pay and Paypal accounts through us.

Well, we taught it wise to use this thread to solve any issues you may have with any of our services online. Just as we are also doing via our facebook fans page, we promise that any issue posted here will be solved amicably. Non-members should also feel free to ask questions about any of our services. We shall reply within the same day, any issue/query is posted.

-----------------------------------------------------
You can also write to our ADMIN on the address below:
-----------------------------------------------------

TruexGOLD Online Services
P. O. Box 231, Okigwe,
Imo State, Nigeria.

---------------------
Best Regards,
TruexGOLD NL Support.

Hello fellow NL, I have been trying to create API for my liberty reserve account. My problem is that in my account, I visited the merchant Tools section to create the API link. They brought out a form for me to fill, which “API NAME” and I typed in a name I proposed for it. Then coming to the “SECURITY WORD” which requires nothing less than 25 words. I typed in 26 words as in all my names together as I do not have any word in mind to put in and i was told it has to have digits and characters. Please. Do they mean buy digits and characters and what is the right format to create a security word? Please I need replies and lastly I need $60 LR. How much last?
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 10:01am On Mar 28, 2013
Sir,

The thing is that you don't need an API activated on your account. It could cause issues which you may not solve easily. Merchants that needs this feature for their business already know how it functions, and i guess, they also have good CAH as workers that monitor the security of their account. You don't need this feature OK. If you 're thinking of creating a STORE or an SCI payment button, we can help you with that.

The price on our website is not negotiable. However, we do offer a discount for bulk purchase. But, bulk purchase is for ORDERS above $5000.00, do call our support for more details.

Best Regards,
TruexGOLD NL Support.

normaljenny:

Hello fellow NL, I have been trying to create API for my liberty reserve account. My problem is that in my account, I visited the merchant Tools section to create the API link. They brought out a form for me to fill, which “API NAME” and I typed in a name I proposed for it. Then coming to the “SECURITY WORD” which requires nothing less than 25 words. I typed in 26 words as in all my names together as I do not have any word in mind to put in and i was told it has to have digits and characters. Please. Do they mean buy digits and characters and what is the right format to create a security word? Please I need replies and lastly I need $60 LR. How much last?
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Manweysabi(m): 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2013
You guys scammed me $100 last year via xpay. Telling me stories upto d point of not picking my calls.. Uptil today, my money just enter voicemail undecided

2 Likes

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 5:42pm On Mar 28, 2013
Manweysabi: You guys scammed me $100 last year via xpay. Telling me stories upto d point of not picking my calls.. Uptil today, my money just enter voicemail undecided

Sorry about your loss BRO. But please understand that xPAY is not TruexGOLD. That the program was advertised on our website, dosen't in anyway imply that we are directly involved with the management or that we monitor the activities of the organizers. This was also stipulated on the terms and agreement, which i suppose you read before investing on the program. Honestly, the way you invested, is also how we did. And we lost more than $6000.00 in just one month. So my dear, I would advise that you rather choose your words more intelligently.

It may also interest you that we insisted that xPAY returns 30% instead of the initial 20% moneyback guarantee which they promised. We wouldn't have done such, if we don't care about your welfare. No real business would want to scam her customer, unless such business wants to fold up.

We are really sorry about your loss. It's one of those bad luck in business and we advise that you take it with good faith. It can happen to anybody. I would like to correct the impression of our not picking your calls, in that case you may need to carefully check the no you dial, 'cos our support have even been instructed to call back flashing client. Unless for clients that flash childishly.

Thanks for raising up this issue, I hope i cleared your doubts. If not, please write us again.

@ Manweysabi:: Be informed that we are currently giving a discount of 4% on all our products for some of our clients (like you) who lost some fortune in the xPAY program.

Best Regards,
TruexGOLD NL Support.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by rozayx5(m): 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2013
Manweysabi: You guys scammed me $100 last year via xpay. Telling me stories upto d point of not picking my calls.. Uptil today, my money just enter voicemail undecided
grin

chai see nabbing shocked
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by rubycute(f): 9:34am On Mar 29, 2013
TruexGOLD still remains my best Exchanger. Thumbs up Guyz.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by chimmafine(f): 7:49am On Apr 18, 2013
Do you sell payza?
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 7:56am On Apr 18, 2013
chimmafine: Do you sell payza?

Yes! We do.
You can order online by visiting our website, or offline at our Head Office.

Best Regards,
TruexGOLD NL Support.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Chibenze(m): 10:26am On Apr 18, 2013
Just saw this post now. truexgold is truly the best, my school is close to their head office, have gone their ones to fund my lr and also through the bank , their service is the best i most say, very fast funding of my account, you guys should keep it up never spoil your good reputation. I have consult the almighty oracle (google) and he said you guy have clean file. . Pls u guys should change ur refer program to a simple one, cos the one right now is difficult 4 me. PEACE
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2013
We can't access our balance online via First Bank internet banking platform, there may be a little delay in funding your account today. Please bear with us.

Best Regards,
TruexGOLD NL Support.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by chimmafine(f): 3:46pm On Apr 18, 2013
Thank you TruexGOLD for funding my payza account very fast. I will continue to do business with you.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2013
chimmafine: Thank you TruexGOLD for funding my payza account very fast. I will continue to do business with you.

You are welcome.

Best Regards,
TruexGOLD NL Support.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2013
Chibenze: Just saw this post now. truexgold is truly the best, my school is close to their head office, have gone their ones to fund my lr and also through the bank , their service is the best i most say, very fast funding of my account, you guys should keep it up never spoil your good reputation. I have consult the almighty oracle (google) and he said you guy have clean file. . Pls u guys should change ur refer program to a simple one, cos the one right now is difficult 4 me. PEACE

We shall look into your request. Thanks for your comments. We are happy that you 're pleased with our services.

Best Regards,
TruexGOLD NL Support.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by chimmafine(f): 3:53pm On Apr 22, 2013
I can't access my liberty reserve account since morning. What's happening, TruexGOLD pls help??
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2013
Please who here knows the latest paying HYIP on net?
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2013
chimmafine: I can't access my liberty reserve account since morning. What's happening, TruexGOLD pls help??

You ain't alone in this. Liberty Reserve website is temporarily down, is a pity they couldn't give a warning before the service interruption, all the same, we hope they come back soon.

Best Regards,
TruexGOLD NL Support.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2013
young-dude:

Sorry Bro, we don't deal on HYIP.

Best Regards,
TruexGOLD NL Support.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2013
truexgold.com:

Sorry Bro, we don't deal on HYIP.

Best Regards,
TruexGOLD NL Support.
Ok. But its still the reason why we buy/sell liberty reserve.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Trut(m): 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2013
young-dude:

IF YOU CAN'T AVOID HYIP, DO NOT INVEST WHAT YOU CAN'T AFFORD LOOSE.

#HYIP TIPS#

--
==> https://www.perfect-investment.com/?ref=vicky

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Kirinwa: 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2013
Truexgold I put it to you that you haven't been professional.Your phone number up till this moment hasn't been available for months.I wonder how people still transact business without contact.Tomorrow they complain of SCAM!
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by rubycute(f): 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2013
Kirinwa: Truexgold I put it to you that you haven't been professional.Your phone number up till this moment hasn't been available for months.I wonder how people still transact business without contact.Tomorrow they complain of SCAM!

Kirinwa! Months You can't be serious 'cos I called Truexgold line this afternoon, when i was having issues logging into my lr account. I advice you check the no you have been calling all this while. If it not 08022589434 then it's certainly not truexgold u 're calling.

1 Like

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2013
Kirinwa: Your phone number up till this moment hasn't been available for months.

4 ur mind, u dey cast truexgold abi? come cast urself join. Abeg take am easy dey throw this kin bomb. If u need truexgold customer kia no, u 4 use style ask us grin.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 7:31pm On Apr 22, 2013
@ Kirinwa

We try our best to make sure that our customers are well informed. This thread here on Nairaland is part of those efforts. We also have twitter and facebook pages, all in the same vision to making sure that any problems you may have with our services is resolved immediately they are made known to us via any of these means. Finally, on our website, we have a live chat software which you can also use in reaching us both in real time and offline schedule.

If we maintain contact with our customers through all these mediums, I don't think keeping our phone on would be a problem. PLEASE check the signature below for the correct line of our customer service. The line is ALWAYS available.

Best Regards,
TruexGOLD NL Support.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Kirinwa: 12:10am On Apr 23, 2013
Kirinwa: Truexgold I put it to you that you haven't been professional.Your phone number up till this moment hasn't been available for months.I wonder how people still transact business without contact.Tomorrow they complain of SCAM!

I want you to come out publicly and deny if this phone number isn't your number - 070-378-97627(TRUEXGOLD ) What happened to it?Why hadn't it been available for Months? cry
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Kirinwa: 12:18am On Apr 23, 2013
Please don't get me wrong.Inasmuch as I know what am saying I can't still deny the fact that TRUEXGOLD was the best exchanger I ever used In Nigeria. Reason? They are very fast which was why I stuck to them until I found that their number wasn't going. I hope they have improved more. I wouldn't mind giving them a chance again. cheesy
Instant withdrawal and deposit is my favorite.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by nicekeno(m): 9:48am On Apr 23, 2013
Kirinwa: Please don't get me wrong.Inasmuch as I know what am saying I can't still deny the fact that TRUEXGOLD was the best exchanger I ever used In Nigeria. Reason? They are very fast which was why I stuck to them

Am glad to note that you have once used their services, at least you speak with experience. Well, that's truexgold old no, just use the new one on their site, it's working well.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Kirinwa: 10:48am On Apr 23, 2013
nicekeno:

Am glad to note that you have once used their services, at least you speak with experience. Well, that's truexgold old no, just use the new one on their site, it's working well.

Okay, thanks.Making money online is tricky but once made,delay of withdrawal is a sin.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by chimmafine(f): 12:56am On Apr 28, 2013
Please i would like to buy another payza on monday. Hope it's available?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (99) (Reply)

*****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** / First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money / SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.