Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,539 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:32 PM

Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis - Culture (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis (342844 Views)

Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth / The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe / 8 Reasons Why You Meet Few Hausa/Fulanis In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 1:55am On Dec 24, 2014
[center][/center]
Omarbah:

He is taking your share of oxygen which is why you dislike Nigerians. Let me ask you have you even been rejected by a Bantu girl? You know ,one with a dark skin and a nice back just how you like them.

lmao, me like a bantu. lmao those dark women with wigs on and with wide nose and thick lips? the descendants of Slaves.?

You must forge that I am Somali, and our women look like the following:

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 2:09am On Dec 24, 2014
^^ Not bad ...

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 2:22am On Dec 24, 2014
axum:

Look at that wide nose. I believe in carbon taxes now, this man is breathing more than his fair share of oxygen.

That was pretty funny
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 2:28am On Dec 24, 2014
axum:
[center][/center]

lmao, me like a bantu. lmao those dark women with wigs on and with wide nose and thick lips? the descendants of Slaves.?

You must forge that I am Somali, and our women look like the following:

Talking about weaves, those girls have them on bro. You never hanged around females I suppose.
How is Al Shebab doing anyways? The only people I admire in Somali are the pirates, they truly are gangster enough to deserve it.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 4:20am On Dec 24, 2014
Omarbah:

Talking about weaves, those girls have them on bro. You never hanged around females I suppose.
How is Al Shebab doing anyways? The only people I admire in Somali are the pirates, they truly are gangster enough to deserve it.

Somalis don't wear weaves. lol

our hair is naturally soft.

I assume all these former and current Somali president have wiggs? Our hair is naturally Soft.

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
If your men wore weaves it would be weird since men don't typically wear them. I am referring to the ladies.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
Omarbah:
If your men wore weaves it would be weird since men don't typically wear them. I am referring to the ladies.

lol, they might not be wearing weaves, but one thing is certain, they all treated their hair with chemicals (although no3 in blue looks like she even added extensions grin ).... , or straightened them like the first lady ...... I know that hair very well many Fulanis have it, but if you leave it to grow out, it still wouldn't be straight, it will just look springy or super coily, the Afro element will still be very much visible.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
Omarbah:

If the mens hair is soft as shown, then the womens is too that is why they have such long hair. Why would they need to wear weaves?

So all these little girls in refugee camps are wearing weaves too? lol

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
axum:

If the mens hair is soft as shown, then the womens is too that is why they have such long hair. Why would they need to wear weaves?

So all these little girls in refugee camps are wearing weaves too? lol
I
Those are young and typically do not wear weaves. But those grown ones you posted do use chemicals and/or weaves. They are pretty though. I should offer a Somali girl to my Bantu friend for Christmas.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
Omarbah:

Those are young and typically do not wear weaves. But those grown ones you posted do use chemicals and/or weaves. They are pretty though. I should offer a Somali girl to my Bantu friend for Christmas.

you will always make excuses. Lmao

If the young ones, the men have soft hair, then why not the women? hahahahahahah

Somali women to your Bantu Friend? hahahahahahah They see you as a slave.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
axum:

you will always make excuses. Lmao

If the young ones, the men have soft hair, then why not the women? hahahahahahah

Somali women to your Bantu Friend? hahahahahahah They see you as a slave.

Lmao I guess your backward state does not teach history. You clearly do not know anything about Fulanis. By the way have you ever heard of the Fellata group in Arab lands?
Oh please, Kanye west a dark skin brother is married to Kim who to many people is the most beautiful woman on earth and she is WHITE. So if you brag about fair skin and straight hair, please fall back, we can get it from the source. Why get a half bred if you can get the original? tongue I will still offer a Somali chick to my Bantu friend, just for Christmas.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 3:31am On Dec 25, 2014
Omarbah:

Lmao I guess your backward state does not teach history. You clearly do not know anything about Fulanis. By the way have you ever heard of the Fellata group in Arab lands?
Oh please, Kanye west a dark skin brother is married to Kim who to many people is the most beautiful woman on earth and she is WHITE. So if you brag about fair skin and straight hair, please fall back, we can get it from the source. Why get a half bred if you can get the original? tongue I will still offer a Somali chick to my Bantu friend, just for Christmas.

You low esteem bantu. Who is worshipping white people? I am talking about and praising Somali features. You have revealed your insecurity.

No Somali woman wants a Bantu, we are not even in the same culture, religion, or societal spheres.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 5:35am On Dec 25, 2014
axum:

You low esteem bantu. Who is worshipping white people? I am talking about and praising Somali features. You have revealed your insecurity.

No Somali woman wants a Bantu, we are not even in the same culture, religion, or societal spheres.
You dummy there are Bantu Muslims. You are praising straight hair and fair skin, we get blondes IF we want. So those features that you praising so much aren't rare and inaccessible to the Bantu men you hate so much.
I still think you are Bantu, you must hate yourself so much.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 5:56am On Dec 25, 2014
Wodaabe

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:38am On Dec 25, 2014
Bandiraabe, jabbama be salla Kirismati. Even for us Muslims we celebrate and are happy to have this day off, no work

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:41am On Dec 25, 2014
Omarbah:
Wodaabe

Good stuff, I don't like the term Wodaabe or Bodaddo, I just call them my neighbouring Fulbe cousins located 100-1000 km away

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 8:46am On Dec 25, 2014
Omarbah:

You dummy there are Bantu Muslims. You are praising straight hair and fair skin, we get blondes IF we want. So those features that you praising so much aren't rare and inaccessible to the Bantu men you hate so much.
I still think you are Bantu, you must hate yourself so much.

The features i praise are Somali features, you assume I talk about whites, who talked about blonde hair, your insecurities are raising eyebrows.

Also why do you post Fulanis who are not mixed with Negroids. If you find the fullness you posted beautiful, which i agree, then you must believe that Horners are better looking than Negroid Bantus. Deductive reasoning says YES. cheesy
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 8:46am On Dec 25, 2014
Fulaman198 My brother in Islam only, how are you?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:48am On Dec 25, 2014
Tambarin Adamawa by Ruqayya Mabal…:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAMfrr5iPms
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:49am On Dec 25, 2014
axum:
Fulaman198 My brother in Islam only, how are you?

Doing well my professional trolling friend
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:50am On Dec 25, 2014
Mali e Burkina

doohi Fulɓé -Mali e Burkina:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhpRx9rr1RQ
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 25, 2014
Lol! Axum is an eye opener.

Up until this time I used to think Somalian's look and resemble that rebel that kept calling captain Phillip "irish"

In the award winning film Captain Phillip

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 9:02am On Dec 25, 2014
Oumarouel Sawa dondo vs Kodho (oumarou Ann):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgCdls_5UW0
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 9:02am On Dec 25, 2014
Silkmoth33:
Lol! Axum is an eye opener.

Up until this time I used to think Somalian's look and resemble that rebel that kept calling captain Phillip "irish"

In the award winning film Captain Phillip

You wish your women looked like ours buddy.

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 25, 2014
axum:

You wish your women looked like ours buddy.

Not d women. Hell knows I'm even wey handsome than all of the fine girls put together.

I was much more concerned about the looks of the men.

And ur uploads on the presidents up there has disproved my point.

Well done! Thank u for clearing that out for me
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 9:08am On Dec 25, 2014
Silkmoth33:

Not d women. Hell knows I'm even wey handsome than all of the fine girls put together.

I was much more concerned about the looks of the men.

And ur uploads on the presidents up there has disproved my point.

Well done! Thank u for clearing that out for me

Somali presidents look better than Bantu presidents

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 9:23am On Dec 25, 2014
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 9:24am On Dec 25, 2014
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 9:26am On Dec 25, 2014
FULAMAN198 HOW ARE YOU DOING, MUST I TYPE IN ALL CAPS TO GET YOUR ATTENTION?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 9:31am On Dec 25, 2014
axum:
FULAMAN198 HOW ARE YOU DOING, MUST I TYPE IN ALL CAPS TO GET YOUR ATTENTION?

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 9:33am On Dec 25, 2014
Fulaman, I am not a troll. I am the truth. I tell the truth. I give the truth. i AM LIGHT, I am a Nomad. I am a prophet in a time where no one wants to hear the truth. The truth shall set us free they say, they say Bantus are human they say, I say they are not. This is the truth. Accept the truth.
Respect my Authoritaaah. cheesy
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 9:35am On Dec 25, 2014
axum:
Fulaman, I am not a troll. I am the truth. I tell the truth. I give the truth. i AM LIGHT, I am a Nomad. I am a prophet in a time where no one wants to hear the truth. The truth shall set us free they say, they say Bantus are human they say, I say they are not. This is the truth. Accept the truth.
Respect my Authoritaaah. cheesy

Ridiculous loll

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (80) (Reply)

Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! / Modern Traditional Attire Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.