Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,233 members, 7,936,796 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:42 PM

Ihejirika The Billions And The Boko Haram Connection! - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihejirika The Billions And The Boko Haram Connection! - Cramjones (2226 Views)

Ali-Modu Sheriff: Allegations of Boko Haram Connection (What the Records Say) / Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) / Asari Dokubo Exposes The Buhari - MEND - Boko Haram Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ihejirika The Billions And The Boko Haram Connection! - Cramjones by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
The revelations by Dr. Davis are not new to some of us. I can remember having discussions with Dr. Davis early this year while I was in London. He shared a lot of hard facts to me about Boko Haram, he told me at that time that Ali Madu Sheriff was a major sponsor of Boko Haram. A lot of people are screaming about the naming of Ihejirika funding Boko Haram. Well, the answer is this, with the escalation of the Boko Haram offensive, Ihejirika saw more money than ever before, budgeted specifically to the Nigerian army, most of that money landed into his pocket and that of his cronies, he then used some of this money to funnel to Boko Haram through third parties, to further justify demand for increased defense budget, which a large chunk goes to the Nigerian army. It is like investment you give book haram say $10 million dollars and in the next budget you pocket $100 million, because your $10 million increased Boko Haram offensive and therefore defense budget increases.

If this government is serious, I can assure you that it will be very easy to trace millions of dollars presently in off and onshore accounts of Ihejirika. Gen Ihejirika disbanded the JTF at the start of the state of emergency, and divided the army to 7 divisions, he cut down on ammo expenses and made an already defeated Boko Haram under the proactive leadership of Sagir Musa to regroup in Sambisa forest. Today even after over $18 billion has been spent in the last 3 years, the Nigerian army has not acquired any additional tanks, rather they have lost some to Boko Haram. As we speak there is only one functional fighter jet in the AirForce. Only recently, they are trying to acquire a few more. Have you asked yourself how book haram will operate freely without any air assault? Ihejirika, Ali Madou Sherrif and all those connected to the murder of over 20,000 Nigerians must be prosecuted and subsequently executed. They deserve no place in this world.

On the other hand, Boko Haram is also being sponsored by groups like ISIS, that is planning to take over the uranium belt in Borno and parts of Niger and Cameroun, to possibly make a nuclear war head. This is the ultimate goal to cede Borno from Nigeria, take over the uranium resources and essentially make dirty nuclear bombs for ISIS use.

The United States must put pressure on the Nigerian government to fish out these sponsors. They must do everything to scuttle Jonathan’s reelection bid. Ihejirika and Jonathan are one and the same – thieves. We must do our bit to make sure these people do not walk free post 2015.

-CramJones

8 Likes

Re: Ihejirika The Billions And The Boko Haram Connection! - Cramjones by Rich4god(m): 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
lol... You are back again...
Re: Ihejirika The Billions And The Boko Haram Connection! - Cramjones by 100Cents: 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
Cramjones ressurected

shocked

Your write up mentioned Ihejirika and Modu Sheriff and you ended with Jonathan.

Your thread smells of APC and Janja.w€€d.

Anyway.

GEJ till 2019

5 Likes

Re: Ihejirika The Billions And The Boko Haram Connection! - Cramjones by Bigflamie(m): 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
What's this guy talking about?
All because of next year's election. Smh

1 Like

Re: Ihejirika The Billions And The Boko Haram Connection! - Cramjones by viczing(m): 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hmmmmmmmm, janjanweeds and cankerworms smell here.. The OP has been sick the sickness affected his brain and the write up cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihejirika The Billions And The Boko Haram Connection! - Cramjones by idu1(m): 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
Cramjones. What do u ve to say about defeation of ffk to pdp?
Re: Ihejirika The Billions And The Boko Haram Connection! - Cramjones by Omexonomy: 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
Cramjones please kindly stop that thing u are smoking and that black and smelling amala and ewedu u are fond of eating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihejirika The Billions And The Boko Haram Connection! - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
Speculations! Speculation!! Speculation!!!!!
Re: Ihejirika The Billions And The Boko Haram Connection! - Cramjones by Bigflamie(m): 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
Omexonomy: Cramjones please kindly stop that thing u are smoking and that black and smelling amala and ewedu u are fond of eating
Lol. He's no longer banking on Nigerians to vote GEJ out, it's now USA. How desperate one can be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihejirika The Billions And The Boko Haram Connection! - Cramjones by lordsilver: 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
This write up is nothing but a Janjaweeed idea grin
Re: Ihejirika The Billions And The Boko Haram Connection! - Cramjones by naijaking1: 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
Rich4god: lol... You are back again...

He escaped from the psychiatric hospital yesterday, and voila!!
Re: Ihejirika The Billions And The Boko Haram Connection! - Cramjones by oduastates: 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
I beg to differ.
The source of information on iherika is not credible(boko haram).
While I can not defend the Possibility of him running black flag operations on the side,it is obvious that someone is trying to get him out of circulation.
One thing I cannot deny is that he is corrupt and incompetent like all the other generals.
They definitely used the cover of boko haram to feather their own next.
They were busy with their looting frenzy rather than commanding the troops.
That way, they sponsor hook haram by stealing .
Passive collaboration(theft) rather than
Active collaboration (coordination with boko haram).

1 Like

Re: Ihejirika The Billions And The Boko Haram Connection! - Cramjones by kettykin: 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
The clown op needs to be told that ihejitika is not the chief of Defence staff neither is he the choef of Air staff.

As we speak there is only one functional fighter jet in the AirForce. Only recently, they are trying to acquire a few more. Have you asked yourself how book haram will operate freely without any air assault? Ihejirika, Ali Madou Sherrif and all those connected to the murder of over 20,000 Nigerians must be prosecuted and subsequently executed. They deserve no place in this world.

Secondly the hollow argument about making money from the purchase of miltary hardware sounds very myopic , everybody knows it is the ministry of defence that makes the defence contract and the profit. At the rate people turn the truth on its head in Nigeria one wonders why the same people never said anything about ISIS being funded by Ihejirka from his loot and also Niger Delta militants ,

Some Nigerians are real big fooools !!!

which is better for Ihejirika is it to fund worthless invalids in the north east to kill christians and igbos or to fund militants to do oil bunkering and sell crude in the international waters and send his cut to some foreign banks

Cram jones needs to go and drink the rat poison awolowo remained to end his frustration

4 Likes

Re: Ihejirika The Billions And The Boko Haram Connection! - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
grin grin grin grin

US should stop GEJ's re-election bid !! Chai see desperation!! I thought APC was going to defeat him?

1 Like

Re: Ihejirika The Billions And The Boko Haram Connection! - Cramjones by SUBMARINE: 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
kettykin: The clown op needs to be told that ihejitika is not the chief of Defence staff neither is he the choef of Air staff.

Secondly the hollow argument about making money from the purchase of miltary hardware sounds very myopic , everybody knows it is the ministry of defence that makes the defence contract and the profit. At the rate people turn the truth on its head in Nigeria one wonders why the same people never said anything about ISIS being funded by Ihejirka from his loot and also Niger Delta militants ,

which is better for Ihejirika is it to fund worthless invalids in the north east to kill christians and igbos or to fund militants to do oil bunkering and sell crude in the international waters and send his cut to some foreign banks

Cram jones needs to go and drink the rat poison awolowo remained to end his frustration

Aunty you gave cramjones upper cut.
You are hereby sentence to 8yrs in Aso rock for thinking wisely

If Ihejirika wanted to make money, he would have supported oil theft instead of worthless BH

2 Likes

Re: Ihejirika The Billions And The Boko Haram Connection! - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
Your mangled conspiracy theory is despicable.

You have been declared persona non gratia on nairaland
Re: Ihejirika The Billions And The Boko Haram Connection! - Cramjones by kettykin: 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
SUBMARINE:

Aunty you gave cramjones upper cut.
You are hereby sentence to 8yrs in Aso rock for thinking wisely

If Ihejirika wanted to make money, he would have supported oil theft instead of worthless BH

lol, i am piqued that some Nigerians dont thnk again or may be they thought Ihejirika was COAS for only North East
Re: Ihejirika The Billions And The Boko Haram Connection! - Cramjones by SaintEddie: 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
Well, take it or leave it, Cramjones is FFK. This guy thinks he's smart. The essence of the post is just to disabuse people's mind that Cramjones and FFK are one.
Re: Ihejirika The Billions And The Boko Haram Connection! - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
simple check to do OP

when the defense budget is approved by Senate, who does the CBN send the money to? To the Ministry of Defence? or to the Office of the chief of army staff?

question number 2. How does Nigeria procure new weapons? Yes the COAS can request more amunition but who procures them? The Ministry of Defence? or the COAS?

As we speak a lot of retired Generals like IBB are still lobbyists to the MOD on weapons procurement.

the problem is a lot of you liars are not very smart!!!!!!

An Escalated war may mean more money budgeted for defence! But this does not however ordinarily translate to an equivalent amount of revenue increase to the office of COAS.

as this diversions go on Boko Haram are regrouping

Boko Haram are lucky to have foot soldiers doing their diversions and propaganda warfare for free

1 Like

Re: Ihejirika The Billions And The Boko Haram Connection! - Cramjones by tit(f): 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
kettykin: The clown op needs to be told that ihejitika is not the chief of Defence staff neither is he the choef of Air staff.

Excellent writeup!

1 Like

Re: Ihejirika The Billions And The Boko Haram Connection! - Cramjones by theassassin: 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
Cramjones is irrelevant again so I don't take bastard impostors seriously
Re: Ihejirika The Billions And The Boko Haram Connection! - Cramjones by tit(f): 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
Niger Delta youths have promised to send 1 million men to Chief of Defence staff, Alex badeh, for the fighting in Borno State
Re: Ihejirika The Billions And The Boko Haram Connection! - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
Even FFK knows the accuracy of what I am saying. Don't be deceived...many more revelations will be made this month. This is definitely not going under the carpet. There is a lot of evidence available to send these people to oblivion...Wait and see.

-CramJones
Re: Ihejirika The Billions And The Boko Haram Connection! - Cramjones by atlwireles: 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
It appears Australian hostage negotiator Dennis Stephen isn't done making outrageous and some would say 'eye-opening' claims. Just a day after he claimed that former Borno state Gov, Alimodu Sheriff and an unnamed retired army chief are sponsors of Boko Haram, he's now claiming that the insurgent group if funded through the CBN. In an interview with TheCable, Stephen claimed a senior official of the CBN handles the financial transactions of the sect group. What hs said below...

"One of the biggest of suppliers of arms and military uniforms to the JAS (Jama’atu Ahlis Sunna Lidda’awati wal-Jihad, better known as Boko Haram) currently lives in Cairo, Egypt. He is the recipient of money sent by political sponsors from Nigeria. The funds go through the CBN’s financial system and appear to be a legal transaction. Meanwhile, the CBN official who handles the funding is an uncle to three of those arrested in connection with the Nyanya bombings. The three boys lived with him. They were arrested by the SSS (Department of State Security) after the bombings but they do not seem to have been interrogated about their uncle in CBN. Or if they have given up information about their uncle then the SSS has not moved against him." Stephen said Continue...

"Also, a senior official of CBN, who recently left the bank, was very close to Sodiq Aminu Ogwuche, the mastermind of the Nyanya bombings who also schooled in Sudan. Boko haram commanders said Ogwuche’s wife used to visit this top official in his office at the headquarters of the bank in Abuja before the Nyanya bombings. They were very close,” Davis said. He said he is speaking out now because he feels the Federal government is doing little in the rescue of the missing Chibok girls "I have three daughters. I just cannot stand the thought of what those girls are passing through. I have spoken to an escapee who described how she was being Molested for 40 days by militants. I can’t stand it. It is heart-breaking. Nigerian authorities must act decisively now,” he said

http://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-boko-haram-funded-through-cbn
Re: Ihejirika The Billions And The Boko Haram Connection! - Cramjones by brainpower(m): 6:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
If only Nigerians could channel the energy they use to cook up propaganda into more productive things, this country would have been a better place. Anyway I don't blame them, its as a result of unemployment and El Rufai is their leader. All these things will calm down when GEJ wins next year. But I'm afraid we are yet to see or hear the worst from these sponsors of propaganda and violence in this country. Before the election holds next year, something drastic is going to happen again probabaly worse than what we've already seen.
Re: Ihejirika The Billions And The Boko Haram Connection! - Cramjones by eph12(m): 6:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
O how I wish all these claims and counter claims can be backed with even the tiniest evidence
Re: Ihejirika The Billions And The Boko Haram Connection! - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
cramjones: Even FFK knows the accuracy of what I am saying. Don't be deceived...many more revelations will be made this month. This is definitely not going under the carpet. There is a lot of evidence available to send these people to oblivion...Wait and see.

-CramJones
FFK, aka Cramjones, you are quite dumb. If Ihejirika was funding BH, how come the group was suppressed in his time as COAS? How much profit was he solely making from the 1billion naira defence (not army, mind you) budget that he would share it with BH?
Is the COAS responsible for the procurement of military hardwares for the army?
You also said there is only one fighter jet available for the airforce. Is that also under the jurisdiction of the COAS? Was that also Ihejirika's fault?
Get it right now; you are an epitome of dumbness for conjuring up this useless post.
Re: Ihejirika The Billions And The Boko Haram Connection! - Cramjones by chiedu7: 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
IS REALLY GEN IHEJIRIKA REALLY BEHIND BOKO HARAM?

So people what us to believe that Gen Ihejirika is behind Boko Haram.

Then let me ask some questions.

1] If Gen Ihejirika is behind Boko Haram how come the Northern Elite does not condemn Boko Haram but instead the suspects are found in the houses of Northern elite houses?

http://allafrica.com/stories/201202101202.html

2] If Gen Ihejirika is behind Boko Haram why do the North always resist moves to deal with Boko Haram?

http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-yobe-rejects-extension-of-emergency-rule/

3] Why will Boko Haram a die-hard Islamic group take orders from a Southern Christian, are they silly?

The Northerners should please credit the rest of Nigeria with some intelligence please, WE ARE NOT FOOLED

Re: Ihejirika The Billions And The Boko Haram Connection! - Cramjones by Caseless: 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
kettykin:

lol, i am piqued that some Nigerians dont thnk again or may be they thought Ihejirika was COAS for only North East
an inlaw of mine, a captain who was killed like 2 months ago, said ihejirika and badeh(the then chief of airstaff) once had a disagreement over what he termed as the selfishness and greed on the side of ihejirika. He painted the picture by saying that they received a tip-off about a hideout bh was operating from, when the order came from abuja for them to attack the said hideout...ihejirika said the soldiers shld go on land because of d money involved in mobilizing the men on ground and, badeh on the other hand prefered attacking via air which is less costly and with little casualty on the side of the military. Ofcourse, they travelled several hours on the road to get to the hideout and lost woefully in that operation as prfered by ihejirika.
I'm sure u heard a source or gej's spokeperson saying why badeh was promoted and others retired was becos little fund was given to NAF under badeh and he managed it well. This confirms the story outlined by an insider on ihejirika decision to use a land option that's expensive instead of a cheaper air option suggested by Badeh.
Dont let ur sense of sentiment becloud ur sense of objectivity.
Re: Ihejirika The Billions And The Boko Haram Connection! - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
caseless: an inlaw of mine, a captain who was killed like 2 months ago, said ihejirika and minimah(the then chief of airstaff) once had a disagreement over what he termed as the selfishness and greed on the side of ihejirika. He painted the picture by saying that they received a tip-off about a hideout bh was operating from, when the order came from abuja for them to attack the said hideout...ihejirika said the soldiers shld go on land because of d money involved in mobilizing the men on ground and, minimah on the other hand prefered attacking via air which is less costly and with little casualty on the side of the military. Ofcourse, they travelled several hours on the road to get to the hideout and lost woefully in that operation as prfered by ihejirika.
I'm sure u heard a source or gej's spokeperson saying why minimah was promoted and others retired was becos little fund was given to NAF under minimah and he managed it well. This confirms the story outlined by an insider on ihejirika decision to use a land option that's expensive instead of a cheaper air option suggested by minimah.
Dont let ur sense of sentiment becloud ur sense of objectivity.

You are a very pathetic and stupid liar!!! First and foremost Ihejirika was the COAS and not the CDS who had control over the entire armed forces.Ihejirika as COAS only controlled the army and not the airforce.Ola Ibrahim was the CDS.

Furtermore Gen Minimah is an army officer and not an airforce personell ,he was never chief of air staff,so try and gett some facts before comming here to embarass yourself
Re: Ihejirika The Billions And The Boko Haram Connection! - Cramjones by Caseless: 10:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
chukwudi44:

You are a very pathetic and stupid liar!!! First and foremost Ihejirika was the COAS and not the CDS who had control over the entire armed forces.Ihejirika as COAS only controlled the army and not the airforce.Ola Ibrahim was the CDS.

Furtermore Gen Minimah is an army officer and not an airforce personell ,he was never chief of air staff,so try and gett some facts before comming here to embarass yourself
kangaroo, i meant alex badeh and not keneth minimah.

(1) (Reply)

List Of World Most Corrupt Property Owners: Nigerians Feature / Aisha Buhari Defiled At 9 Years / Caption: Senate President And The Mace-bearer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.