Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,007 members, 7,803,347 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor (93789 Views)

My Experience With Shoptomydoor / Shopping Experience With Shoptomydoor / My Personal Review Of Shoptomydoor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by lanre4: 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hi everyone,please I want to use shoptomydoor,how genuine are they?thanks
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by bigtt76(f): 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
lanre4: Hi everyone,please I want to use shoptomydoor,how genuine are they?thanks

Yes they're very genuine.I use them everytime and right now expecting another package from them. I use direct delivery to my door step though a bit expensive but works for me than going to pickup at their office.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by lanre4: 11:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
Yes they're very genuine.I use them everytime and right now expecting another package from them. I use direct delivery to my door step though a bit expensive but works for me than going to pickup at their office.

Biggtt,pls can you explain how to shop and ship to Nigeria with them,thks

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by sluvy4tune(m): 7:55am On Sep 14, 2014
Coming back to pour my anger.....Shoptomydoor is not ready for the Nigeria market

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
bigtt76:

Bigtt76, thank you for the referral. We are glad to know you are happy with our service, we are always upgrading our services to meet your needs conveniently.

Hello Lanre4, we are a genuine shipping company, our Nigerian office is located at 5a Banana Close off Lateef Salami Street Ajao Estate. Once you register on our platform we provide you three warehouse addresses that enables you shop from UK, US and China, as if you are a resident.Visit www.shoptomydoor.com. If you have more questions we will be happy to answer them all. Call us on 0700 800 8000 or send us an email: contact@shoptomydoor.com

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by ayosco2008(m): 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
@Shoptomydoor, can u please tell the whole house why I havnt got the package I sent to your wearhouse in China? infact the goods have not left China. I now got a mail from you guys that theres a natural disaster in China. please all you importers you had better not waste your time and money by using this Shoptomydoor people.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
lanre4: Hi everyone,please I want to use shoptomydoor,how genuine are they?thanks

Hello Lanre4, we are a genuine shipping company, our Nigerian office is located at 5a Banana Close off Lateef Salami Street Ajao Estate. Once you register on our platform we provide you three warehouse addresses that enables you shop from UK, US and China, as if you are a resident.Visit www.shoptomydoor.com. If you have more questions we will be happy to answer them all. Call us on 0700 800 8000 or send us an email: contact@shoptomydoor.com
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by bigtt76(f): 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
You're welcome smiley boss!

shoptomydoor:

Bigtt76, thank you for the referral. We are glad to know you are happy with our service, we are always upgrading our services to meet your needs conveniently.

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by sluvy4tune(m): 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
bigtt76:

Who is the "They" when u work with shoptomydoor...check your signature pls If u have to use They

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by hayor2014(m): 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
bigtt76:

You don't even know how to lie, at least try to change your signature next time

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by sluvy4tune(m): 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
shoptomydoor:

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by bigtt76(f): 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
I don't work for them. That is just one of their incentive programs for existing users. I've been patronizing them for the past two years now and I get my goods delivered to my door step by Red Star Express.

Like it or leave it ....they've been reliable to me and you can see my order history with them attached.

Like them or leave them it's your choice to decide.

sluvy4tune:

Who is the "They" when u work with shoptomydoor...check your signature pls If u have to use They

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by bigtt76(f): 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
Signature is just a link to their affiliate reward scheme just like Konga and the rest do grin I don't work with them. Instead ask me how you can get more benefits from using them instead of attacking them. I've used both their e-Procurement (they shop for you) before I got my card and started purchasing on my own.

I've never had delays with them and I get my stuff delivered at my doorstep. I'm not fronting for them though but when you get good service you just can't afford to see others lagging behind do you?

hayor2014:

You don't even know how to lie, at least try to change your signature next time
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 6:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
sluvy4tune:

My brother Shoptomydoor na one chance , after spending over a month waiting for an item from China, I was told to come pay about 25k for about 3Kg item worth less than 3K

Hello sluvy4tune This is not possible, our charges are calculated according to the weight and dimensions of your package as required by international best practices. However, if this happened kindly send your shipment number to contact@shoptomydoor.com for further verification, we will look into this and revert to you with a solution. Our get a quote tool on our site gives you an estimated cost and we advise that customers use this to have an idea of what they would be charged. See our get a quote here http://www.shoptomydoor.com/home.php?mode=get_a_quote
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
bigtt76: Signature is just a link to their affiliate reward scheme just like Konga and the rest do grin I don't work with them. Instead ask me how you can get more benefits from using them instead of attacking them. I've used both their e-Procurement (they shop for you) before I got my card and started purchasing on my own.

I've never had delays with them and I get my stuff delivered at my doorstep. I'm not fronting for them though but when you get good service you just can't afford to see others lagging behind do you?

Hello Hayor, thanks for the trust and confidence you have in us. We delight in making customers happy and we are glad you are one of the thousands of customers who are happy with our services.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
ayosco2008: @Shoptomydoor, can u please tell the whole house why I havnt got the package I sent to your wearhouse in China? infact the goods have not left China. I now got a mail from you guys that theres a natural disaster in China. please all you importers you had better not waste your time and money by using this Shoptomydoor people.

Hello Ayosco, once again we apologise are for the delay you experienced, this is not our usual transit time and this unfortunate delay was caused by situations that were beyond our human control. Yes we sent a mail to alert everyone on the typhoon happening in China. Here is a report on it, you can verify on several international news online as well http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-09-15/hong-kong-raises-signal-8-storm-warning-as-typhoon-kalmaegi-hits.html.
We will keep you posted as things unfold.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 7:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
ayosco2008: @Shoptomydoor, can u please tell the whole house why I havnt got the package I sent to your wearhouse in China? infact the goods have not left China. I now got a mail from you guys that theres a natural disaster in China. please all you importers you had better not waste your time and money by using this Shoptomydoor people.

Hello Ayosco, once again we are sorry are for the delay, but this is beyond our human control. Yes we sent a mail to alert everyone on the typhoon happening in China. Here is a report on it, you can verify on several international news online as well http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-09-15/hong-kong-raises-signal-8-storm-warning-as-typhoon-kalmaegi-hits.html. We will keep you posted as things unfold and deliver your goods as soon as we can.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
sluvy4tune:

My brother Shoptomydoor na one chance , after spending over a month waiting for an item from China, I was told to come pay about 25k for about 3Kg item worth less than 3K

Hello sluvy4tune like we told you this is not possible because our charges are calculated according to the weight and dimensions of your package as required by international best practices. However, if this happened kindly send your shipment number to contact@shoptomydoor.com for further verification, we will look into this and revert to you with a solution. Our get a quote tool on our site gives you an estimated cost and we advise that customers use this to have an idea of what they would be charged. See our get a quote here http://www.shoptomydoor.com/home.php?mode=get_a_quote
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
sluvy4tune:

Hello sluvy4tune
This is not possible, our charges are calculated according to the weight and dimensions of your package as it practiced by other shipping companies who practice the standard way of calculating shipping cost such as DHL, FEDEX, UPS etc. However, if this happened kindly send your shipment number to contact@shoptomydoor.com for further verification, we will look into this and revert to you with a solution. Our get a quote tool on our site gives you an estimated cost and we advise that customers use this to have an idea of what they would be charged. Get your estimated shipping cost using our get a quote tool http://www.shoptomydoor.com/home.php?mode=get_a_quote
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2014

Hello Lanre we are real and we have our nigerian office at 5a Banana Close, Lateef Salami street, Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos. You can call us on 0700 800 8000, send us an email: contact@shoptomydoor.com or log on to our website www.shoptomydoor.com and have a chat with us.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by bigtt76(f): 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
Guys just got my package from Shoptomydoor delivered to my office ...see attached. Took exactly 3 to 6 business days as promised.

We need to support excellence ...not fronting but its the truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2014
shoptomydoor:

Hello sluvy4tune This is not possible, our charges are calculated according to the weight and dimensions of your package as required by international best practices. However, if this happened kindly send your shipment number to contact@shoptomydoor.com for further verification, we will look into this and revert to you with a solution. Our get a quote tool on our site gives you an estimated cost and we advise that customers use this to have an idea of what they would be charged. Get your estimated shipping cost using our get a quote tool http://www.shoptomydoor.com/home.php?mode=get_a_quote

is it really N4,700 a kilo from Houston to Nigeria?! I used your calculator and that's what it gave. N12,000 a kilo from China too..As its paint that i'm looking at, this doesn't include customs or 25% hazmat surcharge right?
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by sluvy4tune(m): 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2014
og2711:

is it really N4,700 a kilo from Houston to Nigeria?! I used your calculator and that's what it gave. N12,000 a kilo from China too..As its paint that i'm looking at, this doesn't include customs or 25% hazmat surcharge right?

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
sluvy4tune:

My brother forget shoptomydoor
They are the next big scam After our politician

Bros, what is the way forward? These figures are 2 weeks delivery by sea oh..

My items na paint so it cannot be flown..
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by sluvy4tune(m): 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
og2711:

Bros, what is the way forward? These figures are 2 weeks delivery by sea oh..

My items na paint so it cannot be flown..

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Alleybuy(m): 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
Shoptomydoor has fleecing of customers as its primary objective. They fail to realize that as a start up company, customer satisfaction and retention should be their no. 1 goal. On four occasions, my cargo has exceeded delivery times by at least a week and on three separate occasions they have increased the cost of shipping when such get to their lagos office telling me that my goods won't be released until i make additional payments.

I have since stopped using their moneycentric service

6 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by danies1941(m): 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
shoptomydoor:

How much can you ship laptop from the USA to South Africa? I need it done urgently.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by bigtt76(f): 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
Unfortunately, I don't ship but you can contact my shippers through the link on my signature and click on get a quote for details. How quick it gets delivered to you depends on when it gets to the warehouse and shipping mode selected. Thursday 5pm every week is shipping payment cut off day for shipments to leave US over the weekend.

You get your laptop the following week Friday or Monday week after.
danies1941:

How much can you ship laptop from the USA to South Africa? I need it done urgently.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by danies1941(m): 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
bigtt76:
Unfortunately, I don't ship but you can contact my shippers through the link on my signature and click on get a quote for details. How quick it gets delivered to you depends on when it gets to the warehouse and shipping mode selected. Thursday 5pm every week is shipping payment cut off day for shipments to leave US over the weekend.

You get your laptop the following week Friday or Monday week after.

Thanks.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 10:01am On Nov 04, 2014
og2711:

This cost covers shipping to our Lagos office as well as Custom's clearing, but does not include the 25% surcharge on hazmat. For more information you call us on 0700 800 8000 or send us an email: contact@shoptomydoor.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Opengates(m): 10:39am On Nov 04, 2014
I want you to buy me a laptop from HP website - us and deliver it to my resident in Abeokuta, apart from the product's price, how much would it cost me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) / Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? / Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.