Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Middle Earth Shadow Of Mordor Free PC Download 2014 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Middle Earth Shadow Of Mordor Free PC Download 2014 (96510 Views)

Greatest, Latest Games 4 Fre Pc Download / Good Quality Games For Pc Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Middle Earth Shadow Of Mordor Free PC Download 2014 by MiddleearthShad: 11:52am On Sep 16, 2014
Middle earth Shadow of Mordor Free PC Download 2014

http://middleearthshadowofmordordownload./

https://www.academia.edu/8343804/Middle_earth_Shadow_of_Mordor_Download

https://www.drupal.org/u/middleearthshadowofmordordownload

Middle earth Shadow of Mordor is an action-packed adventure RPG Game inspired by J.R.R. Tolkien’s Famous And Great The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings. Exploring an original story of vengeance and redemption, the game puts players in the role of Talion, a valiant ranger whose family is slain in front of him the night Sauron and his army return to Mordor moments before his own life is taken away. Resurrected by a Spirit of vengeance and empowered with Wraith abilities, Talion ventures into Mordor and vows to destroy those who have wronged him. Through the course of his personal vendetta, Talion uncovers the truth of the Spirit that compels him, learns the origins of the Rings of Power and ultimately confronts his true nemesis.

Every enemy that has players face is a unique individual, differentiated by their personality, strengths and weaknesses. Through the Nemesis System, enemy relationships and characteristics are shaped by player actions and decisions to create there own archenemies that remember and adapt to the player and are distinct to every single gameplay session. Players Have ablety to craft their own battles, enemies and rewards within the dynamic world that remembers and adapts to their choices, delivering a unique experience to every Gamers.

GAMEPLAY

game info
Genre: Action
Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive
Developer: Monolith Productions
Release Date: 30 Sept 2014
system req

INTEL CPU: Core i5-750 2.66GHz
AMD CPU: Phenom II X4 965
Nvidia GPU: GeForce GTX 460 PNY 1GB OC Edition
AMD GPU: Radeon HD 5850 1024MB
RAM: 4GB
Direct X: DX 11
HDD SPACE : 25 GB

shadow-of-mordor-box-art-All

download button

steps
In order to prevent piracy, you are required to fill an easy survey to prove yourself as human and not spam/pirate bot

middle-earth-shadow-of-mordor-07-25-14-1 middleearth_shadow_of_mordor_5 Middle-earth-Shadow-of-Mordor-7
Re: Middle Earth Shadow Of Mordor Free PC Download 2014 by WoodcrestMayor(m): 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
Chai!
Which modem u dey use download these games
Re: Middle Earth Shadow Of Mordor Free PC Download 2014 by opportunist: 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
Screenshots
Re: Middle Earth Shadow Of Mordor Free PC Download 2014 by holarid(m): 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
hdd 25gb ?? how many yrs i won download am finish ?? wit this edge wey dey my area ? undecided
Re: Middle Earth Shadow Of Mordor Free PC Download 2014 by ifaoni(m): 3:45am On Sep 22, 2014
@ d poster above. Lol
Re: Middle Earth Shadow Of Mordor Free PC Download 2014 by ifaoni(m): 3:46am On Sep 22, 2014
holarid: hdd 25gb ?? how many yrs i won download am finish ?? wit this edge wey dey my area ? undecided
4 months wil do.
Re: Middle Earth Shadow Of Mordor Free PC Download 2014 by cupidhero(m): 11:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
why are you lieng? shadow of mordor is noy yet out?

(1) (Reply)

Registration Code For Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 / Official Football Manager Thread For PC / Where Can I Download God Of War Pc Version Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.