Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,163 members, 7,780,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:12 AM

Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 (25678 Views)

2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here / Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment / Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by Nobody: 8:42am On May 06, 2015
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.

With the recent planned induction of a large number of trucks and trailers into our currently expanding transport operations, we require intelligent, self-motivated and responsible candidate with knowledge and experience of driving heavy duty trucks and trailers in a safe and defensive manner with utmost regard to safety of people and company product while in transit.

Dangote Cement Plc is recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Entrepreneurs

Job Description
We have 7000 trucks to share, with intelligent, hardworking and committed professionals (HND or Bachelor's degree is the minimum requirement), willing to manage and operate a truck, if necessary by appointing their own driver (who should pass the institutional screening, orientation and training process).

We will support you all the way, providing first class maintenance support, fuel and other resources available at our facilities.

To succeed in this entrepreneurship scheme, each professional must ensure at all times the availability of his/her truck for loading at the plant level and off-loading at the customer/depot locations, which is to serve with excellence all of our cement customers with our product.

By this, we are upscaling the quality of our customer service delivery. For you to become bonafide owner of the truck, among other considerations, the truck entrepreneur must have logged a minimum of 400,000 km.

On meeting the mileage target, a nominal amount will be paid by the truck entrepreneur and this amount will be provided to the truck driver who would have assisted the truck entrepreneur in meeting this target, the money will represent a discharge payment to the driver.

Any driver so discharged above can again apply and be engaged to work with another truck entrepreneur. You can be one of the fortunate ones and you just need to apply, supported with credentials and introduced by reliable and honourable guarantors.

Qualifications
Who can apply?
The minimum requirements/skills are:
Ability to read and write in English Language
Must be in excellent health condition: Perfect vision and hearing, and must be physically fit.
The minimum qualifications/experience are:
First degree/HND in any discipline from a recognized University/Polytechnic
Prior experience in transport is desired but not compulsory

Application Closing Date
19th, May, 2015.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications/CVs to: careers@dangotecement.com
Or submit to:
Dangote Cement Plc,
Ground floor,
Union Marble House,
1, Alfred Rewane Road,
Ikoyi, Lagos State

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by Cpumping(m): 8:56am On May 06, 2015
hmmm

*modified.
Ftc

How do one write a cover letter for an entrepreneurial position. Is dangote trying to offer jobs to entrepreneurs or is he looking for truck managers.
Ayam just lost.

marvellousGod

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by Nobody: 9:05am On May 06, 2015
Cpumping:
hmmm
wetin dey smell? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by TheRealAdonye(m): 9:32am On May 06, 2015
Enterpreneur ke.
All I need is for Aliko to give me 1 million dollars for 'capital' and not look for me again.

8 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by Cpumping(m): 9:34am On May 06, 2015
MarvellousGod:
wetin dey smell? undecided undecided
lol, nor mind me. na space I been dey book. grin grin grin
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by Nobody: 10:12am On May 06, 2015
Cpumping:

lol, nor mind me.
na space I been dey book. grin grin grin
lols.. Never knew you're a member of S. B. A. N... Kudos grin grin

TheRealAdonye:
Enterpreneur ke.
All I need is for Aliko to give me 1 million dollars for 'capital' and not look for me again.
Dreamer grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by okooloyun1(m): 11:09am On May 06, 2015
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by Ekiseme(m): 11:09am On May 06, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
Enterpreneur ke.

joseph of nairaland undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by Ekiseme(m): 11:10am On May 06, 2015
Wuuworld:
G
okooloyun1:
guys na wetin
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by jazinogold(m): 11:10am On May 06, 2015
mk I go dust my CV.......
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by Abayor7: 11:11am On May 06, 2015
wetin u wan mah do about this,
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by Tycike: 11:11am On May 06, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
Enterpreneur ke.

1 million too much. I just need $50k.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by sochima1989(m): 11:11am On May 06, 2015
As in..........truck drivers abi watin?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by Nobody: 11:11am On May 06, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
Enterpreneur ke.

We share the same thought.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by boolet: 11:16am On May 06, 2015
Slavish jobs sha... undecided
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by Nobody: 11:16am On May 06, 2015
Is ti truck driver or what
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by pretydamsel1(f): 11:16am On May 06, 2015
its a welcome development
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by Samirana360(m): 11:17am On May 06, 2015
Hope is nt scam though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by penzino(m): 11:20am On May 06, 2015
Fair Enough
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by Iamoilprince(m): 11:21am On May 06, 2015
Get ready to drive truck! grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by Tiobi84: 11:22am On May 06, 2015
are the graduate going to be paid every month

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by danielayodele16(m): 11:25am On May 06, 2015
Tiobi84:
are the graduate going to be paid every month
No, every year

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by BUSHHUNTER: 11:28am On May 06, 2015
Nice
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by Jimwalex(m): 11:30am On May 06, 2015
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by Wuuworld(m): 11:31am On May 06, 2015
Ekiseme:
guys na wetin
No vex,Land do appreciate,make we rush buy before e put money..and u know say economy no too good now

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by stonemind(f): 11:36am On May 06, 2015
4000000 huhhhh four million kilometer
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by ralph28(m): 11:36am On May 06, 2015
Temptation indeed.
Bsc,Bed,Btech,LLB,driver...

Chia! My contry,my country.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by OCTAVO: 11:44am On May 06, 2015
Ok.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by Spidermon: 11:51am On May 06, 2015
The last recruitment they did that attracted PhD holders for driving positions is still fresh in my memory...and the way it was handled left a sour after taste so I think i will pass over on this one. Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? / N-Power: Device Delivery Update / Federal University Lafia Recruitment 2018/2019 | 81 Positions | Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.