Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,970 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:35 AM

How To Make Merit As A Pre-degree Student In UNIOSUN By : Uniosunguy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Make Merit As A Pre-degree Student In UNIOSUN By : Uniosunguy (3138 Views)

A 360 Degree Student: Olufade Ibidolapo's Speech At My Plo And I / Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Merit As A Pre-degree Student In UNIOSUN By : Uniosunguy by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
I go by the nomenclature uniosunguy grin .. An industrious and a potential Medical practional .....You wanna know more ?? Ask..

Basically, There's total difference between passing Uniosun Pre-degree and gaining admission into Uniosun, Many will pass the Pre-degree entrance and many may not be admitted at the end of the six month program.

Let's go straight to business.

When you get to your PD campus, you should see yourself as a Jambite, Feeling like an undergraduate may just make you loose focus..
Don't play with your Jamb question.. You'll have to write two exams;
The first exam is the 1st contact exam and the second is 2nd contact exam, PD has given you an edge thereby don't waste the money, time and opportunity you have. You've gotten free chat time with few of the lecturers that will take you in 100l.

Concentrating on your 1st and 2nd contact exam matters but your Jamb and postume is most vital..
Let's me make a very good exam..

After you must have scored 182 in your Jamb, and you have 35% as your 1st contact exam and you have also you have another 35% in the 2nd contact==> 35%+35% = 70% (A very good score)
If your jamb score as stated above is 182 and you scored 23% in the postume, Let's get the aggregate for jamb and post jamb.. That will be 182รท8= 22.75% and your postume is 23%

The total postume score will be = 45.75
Total predgree score = 70%..

With this kind of score you might not be admitted on merit and even 2nd list and at the end see your name on the last list... Scoring high in PD doesn't mean you'll be admitted on Merit List..
Don't let this shock you But remember , you'll be admitted for SURE.

If the above scores is vice-versa i.e you have 70% as your total postume score and have 45.75% in Pre-degree you'll be admitted on Merit..

Most people think scoring high in PD will give them edge on merit.. Its not like that in Uniosun.. Your catchment don't really matter when you're a predgree student though..

Don't forget your Almighty, He's the one that gives the Grace..

There's still more, you're free to add and ask questions.
Re: How To Make Merit As A Pre-degree Student In UNIOSUN By : Uniosunguy by Tiffany1(f): 7:20am On Dec 19, 2015
Is there still opportunity to ask questions
Re: How To Make Merit As A Pre-degree Student In UNIOSUN By : Uniosunguy by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 21, 2015
Tiffany1:
Is there still opportunity to ask questions
Sure....
Re: How To Make Merit As A Pre-degree Student In UNIOSUN By : Uniosunguy by MedicalSamwise(m): 11:01am On Dec 21, 2015
Re: How To Make Merit As A Pre-degree Student In UNIOSUN By : Uniosunguy by Tiffany1(f): 6:10am On Dec 27, 2015
Re: How To Make Merit As A Pre-degree Student In UNIOSUN By : Uniosunguy by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
Tiffany1:
I registered for the supplementary pre-degree. pls what is the entrance exam like? how am i to no if am offered admission, and where iz the campus located. Thanks...
The entrance exam is like a normal jamb exam or let me say a postume.. it will be standard though, don't get scared 100% might be admitted.
To know if you're admitted. just go to the website, click on pre-degree portal and enter your details.

The campus is at Ejigbo, (College of Agric)
Re: How To Make Merit As A Pre-degree Student In UNIOSUN By : Uniosunguy by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
MedicalSamwise:
medicalsamwise... What uni and course do you study?
Re: How To Make Merit As A Pre-degree Student In UNIOSUN By : Uniosunguy by MedicalSamwise(m): 9:34am On Dec 28, 2015
UniosunGuy:
medicalsamwise...
What uni and course do you study?

i have specific time i spend on social medias per day which is 2hrs nd others for reading nd other stuffs.....so u cant just conclude that i don't study.....its all about discipline......cheers
Re: How To Make Merit As A Pre-degree Student In UNIOSUN By : Uniosunguy by MedicalSamwise(m): 9:45am On Dec 28, 2015
UniosunGuy:
medicalsamwise...
What uni and course do you study?

i study anatomy and i can see we are course mates
Re: How To Make Merit As A Pre-degree Student In UNIOSUN By : Uniosunguy by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
MedicalSamwise:

i have specific time i spend on social medias per day which is 2hrs nd others for reading nd other stuffs.....so u cant just conclude that i don't study.....its all about discipline......cheers
Ohhhh.. that's not what I'm saying or asking you.. I only want to meet you more.. I asked what course do you study and which of the university are you in..
Re: How To Make Merit As A Pre-degree Student In UNIOSUN By : Uniosunguy by MedicalSamwise(m): 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
UniosunGuy:
Ohhhh.. that's not what I'm saying or asking you.. I only want to meet you more.. I asked what course do you study and which of the university are you in..

Guess i misinterpreted u...sorry for that bro.
Anatomy...lautech
Re: How To Make Merit As A Pre-degree Student In UNIOSUN By : Uniosunguy by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
MedicalSamwise:

Guess i misinterpreted u...sorry for that bro.
Anatomy...lautech
are you on WhatsApp? if Yes.. message me on 07052583774.. let's meet more
Re: How To Make Merit As A Pre-degree Student In UNIOSUN By : Uniosunguy by MedicalSamwise(m): 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
UniosunGuy:
are you on WhatsApp? if Yes.. message me on 07052583774.. let's meet more

.no qualms....0816204043
Re: How To Make Merit As A Pre-degree Student In UNIOSUN By : Uniosunguy by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
MedicalSamwise:

.no qualms....0816204043
check your number again..
Re: How To Make Merit As A Pre-degree Student In UNIOSUN By : Uniosunguy by MedicalSamwise(m): 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
UniosunGuy:
check your number again..
08162074043:.....i made a mistake ni jare....datz my real nomba
Re: How To Make Merit As A Pre-degree Student In UNIOSUN By : Uniosunguy by AyodejiTM(m): 11:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
MedicalSamwise:
Guess i misinterpreted u...sorry for that bro. Anatomy...lautech
Level?
Re: How To Make Merit As A Pre-degree Student In UNIOSUN By : Uniosunguy by MedicalSamwise(m): 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
AyodejiTM:
Level?
Re: How To Make Merit As A Pre-degree Student In UNIOSUN By : Uniosunguy by AyodejiTM(m): 11:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
MedicalSamwise:
Outgoing or incoming 200l?
Re: How To Make Merit As A Pre-degree Student In UNIOSUN By : Uniosunguy by RebeccaTm(f): 6:51am On Dec 28, 2016
Can I ask a question please
Re: How To Make Merit As A Pre-degree Student In UNIOSUN By : Uniosunguy by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
RebeccaTm:
Can I ask a question please
Just seeing this...
U can go ahead....

(1) (Reply)

Government Primary School In Malabo, Equatorial Guinea (pics) / How To Check Aug/sept GCE Result | 2nd Series Result Is Out / Chinese Students Resume School Today (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.