Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Welded Mesh Panel - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Welded Mesh Panel (2447 Views)

Panel Indicts KEDCO For Market Fire As Dangote Donates N500m To Victims / I Need Galvanized Mesh Suppliers in Nigeria / Please, Where Can I Buy Mesh Sleeves In Lagos? See Picture Below. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Welded Mesh Panel by ProlifixEnterp(m): 5:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
The mesh fencing panel systems is designed to suit a wide range of applications including perimeter, domestic, sports fencing and high security mesh panel. Each high quality mesh fencing system is manufactured using pre-galvanised wire then powder coated.

The mesh fencing system provides a high level of security for those applications where it is a high priority to keep intruders out or to contain inmates and also often used for other applications for peace of mind.

Weld Mesh Fencing is a cost effective alternative to chain link when using 50 x 50 x 3mm Galvanized Mesh.

Our mesh fence products enjoy such properties as corrosion resistance, aging resistance, sunshine resistance and weather resistance. Forms of corrosion resistance include electric galvanizing, hot-dip galvanizing, PVC spraying and PVC coating
Material:
Using high quality Iron Rod as raw material, the welded panel, after galvanization, Powders Primer, and Powders top coating; it can resist the corrosive and ultraviolet radiation very strongly. The thickness of powder coating is 100-120 microns usually. The choose wire diameters are 6MM*2+5MM*1. 8MM*2+6MM*1. It obtains high strong powers to resist the construction.

This System usually choose Square Post (50*50mm, 60*60mm), Rectangular Post (80*60*2. 5mm, 120*60*3mm) With the high strength and so on. With plastic caps or Roofing rainhat. The finished surface usually is Galvanized and Powder coating, or alternatively.

Fastenings:[/i]
The Panels and posts are jointed together with bolts or rivets, using the steel flat bar, or special steel clamps, all nuts are self-locking. This also can be designed as the special clients requests.

Application:[i]

Boundary And anti intruder
Stand and finish:
Galvanized / Polyester coated green

At Prolifix Enterprises, we specialize in the supply & installation of high galvanized barbed wire,electric power fence,barbed wire twist, chain link, mesh wire,door locks, key cards,car park barrier,fence spike and other safety’s devices.

Our company though young, yet its innovative and fast growing and it’s being managed by young entrepreneurs whose mission /contributions are to deliver an excellent services and good customer satisfaction.
We have a reputation for satisfying and surpassing our client’s expectation. We serve corporate organizations, public individuals (end users) house,banks, schools,hotels,halls, club and warehouse. We have over the years built a company known for quality services,integrity,trust and swift services.

Our Contacts
Prolifix Enterprises
68,Kajola Street,Obawole Estate,off Iju Ishaga,Ogba, Ikeja
Lagos, Nigeria
P: 08032140286
Email
prolifixenterprises@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Have N50000 And I Dont Know What I Can Use It For In Nigeria / Is Lotus Murabaha Investment A Trust Worthy Islamic Bank? / Is Anyone Using Cryptotab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.