Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,214 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:45 AM

I'm From Sbt Co., Ltd. A Used Car Exporter, I Can Offer You Cars From America. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I'm From Sbt Co., Ltd. A Used Car Exporter, I Can Offer You Cars From America. (1339 Views)

I Think You Can Buy You Cars From Now Before It Gets To September. To Save Money / Do You Need Someone To Buy You Cars In Germany? / Buy Your Cars, Order For You Cars From Cotonou @affordable Price: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm From Sbt Co., Ltd. A Used Car Exporter, I Can Offer You Cars From America. by Topher: 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2009
If someone needs used cars from America, I can send you proposal and quotation togehter with the car details and photo of your inquired cars. Just send me your requirement to my email address, (christopher@sbtjapan.com), and I willquote a good condition car with cheaper prices.
Re: I'm From Sbt Co., Ltd. A Used Car Exporter, I Can Offer You Cars From America. by bugville(m): 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2009
chiarman,abeg i need a good toyota camry 1999 model and 2000 altima.
please let me know how much it will cost me and how much landing it to nigeria.
e mail add obafemi24@msn.com
Re: I'm From Sbt Co., Ltd. A Used Car Exporter, I Can Offer You Cars From America. by Chizua(m): 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2009
How reliable are you is the question. And I don't think it is possible for me to release my money to someone I do not know. Seen is believing. The secreat of this forum is that the cars are in Nigeria and can be inspected. Nigerian believe on cash and carry bases. Not on much stories. Please beware of fraudstars (419).

(1) (Reply)

Naija Used 2001 Honda Passport Jeep Up For Grabs / 2000 Honda Accord(baby Boy) Special Edition,tin-can Cleared For Sale---1.1m / Toyota Solara Convertible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.