Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

The Easiest And The Best University To Study Medicine In Nigeria (modified) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Easiest And The Best University To Study Medicine In Nigeria (modified) (6420 Views)

Babcock University To Conduct Graduation Online / Covenant University Ranks 91st Best University Amongst Emerging Economies / Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Easiest And The Best University To Study Medicine In Nigeria (modified) by Dunsin89(m): 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
On March 31st 2015 at the wee hours of the day I, out of inspiration and the generous spirit to enlighten whosoever came across the post and who is patient enough to read,painstakingly typed an educative masterpiece on "the easiest and best university to gain admission for Medicine and surgery in Nigeria" I was very happy then because the post received about 30,000 views in less than 3weeks. Many called and my happiness soared higher when I was able to help some candidates to get Medicine and surgery in the university of Ibadan.
But now, things have changed. The more reason why I decided to modify this write up. According to the Law of natural selection by Darwin, he said that "nature selects organisms which best thrives in its environment, those who can develop adaptive features thrive while those who can't, get eliminated." The import of this is that we all need to be adaptable to changes in our environment both biological, physical or academic al.
In an era of government whereby the slogan is "change", it should not come to us as a surprise about the recent adjustment to the general admission requirements into our tertiary institutions.
The University of ibadan still remains the easiest and best even with the new method of admission. Here are my reasons:
1. JAMB-UTME takes 50% and O'LEVEL results takes 50%. i.e
(i) JAMB-UTME is
400÷8 =50.
(ii) O'LEVEL (at one sitting) uses 5 subjects which are Maths, English language, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
Here, A1 is 6, B2 is 5, B3 is 4, C4 is 3, C5 is 2 and C6 is 1 points. So let's assume that Ciroma chukwuma adekunle has A1 in the 5 required subjects, then he has 6*5=30. So 30 over 30 multiplied by 50 gives 50 showing that O'LEVEL be it SSCE WASSCE or NECO takes 50% too. So it's 50:50.
So a candidate can evaluate his/her options whether to write O'LEVELS again so as to concentrate on getting A's or at least B's.
2. A candidate with a fairly good O'LEVEL can pick the basic medical science courses like Medical biochemistry, Human physiology or Human nutrition and dietetics as a stepping stone to get Medicine since they allow candidates who wants Medicine or Dentistry to cross easily provided they have the required cumulative grade points. This option will only be OK with those who won't want to go through the stress of writing O'LEVEL all over again.
For assistance, questions, clarification, career advice, or any other academically related issues, feel free to call--08037737245
This is the modification of the previous post on the easiest and the best university to study Medicine and surgery in Nigeria.
See here https://www.nairaland.com/2228034

2 Likes

Re: The Easiest And The Best University To Study Medicine In Nigeria (modified) by simba1: 11:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
True! But distance eh!
Dunsin89:
On March 31st 2015 at the wee hours of the day I, out of inspiration and the generous spirit to enlighten whosoever came across the post and who is patient enough to read,painstakingly typed an educative masterpiece on "the easiest and best university to gain admission for Medicine and surgery in Nigeria" I was very happy then because the post received about 30,000 views in less than 3weeks. Many called and my happiness soared higher when I was able to help some candidates to get Medicine and surgery in the university of Ibadan.
But now, things have changed. The more reason why I decided to modify this write up. According to the Law of natural selection by Darwin, he said that "nature selects organisms which best thrives in its environment, those who can develop adaptive features thrive while those who can't, get eliminated." The import of this is that we all need to be adaptable to changes in our environment both biological, physical or academic al.
In an era of government whereby the slogan is "change", it should not come to us as a surprise about the recent adjustment to the general admission requirements into our tertiary institutions.
The University of ibadan still remains the easiest and best even with the new method of admission. Here are my reasons:
(i) JAMB-UTME is
400÷8 =50.
(ii) O'LEVEL (at one sitting) uses 5 subjects which are Maths, English language, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
Here, A1 is 6, B2 is 5, B3 is 4, C4 is 3, C5 is 2 and C6 is 1 points. So let's assume that Ciroma chukwuma adekunle has A1 in the 5 required subjects, then he has 6*5=30. So 30 over 30 multiplied by 50 gives 50 showing that O'LEVEL be it SSCE WASSCE or NECO takes 50% too. So it's 50:50.
So a candidate can evaluate his/her options whether to write O'LEVELS again so as to concentrate on getting A's or at least B's.
2. A candidate with a fairly good O'LEVEL can pick the basic medical science courses like Medical biochemistry, Human physiology or Human nutrition and dietetics as a stepping stone to get Medicine since they allow candidates who wants Medicine or Dentistry to cross easily provided they have the required cumulative grade points. This option will only be OK with those who won't want to go through the stress of writing O'LEVEL all over again.
For assistance, questions, clarification, career advice, or any other academically related issues, feel free to call--08037737245
This is the modification of the previous post on the easiest and the best university to study Medicine and surgery in Nigeria.
Re: The Easiest And The Best University To Study Medicine In Nigeria (modified) by walemoney007(m): 12:38am On Mar 13, 2017
simba1:
True! But distance eh!
Nigerians the go europe and america now
which state you dey sef,wey u dey complain of distance?
Re: The Easiest And The Best University To Study Medicine In Nigeria (modified) by simba1: 7:42am On Mar 13, 2017
Can we talk on Facebook?
walemoney007:
Nigerians the go europe and america now
which state you dey sef,wey u dey complain of distance?
Re: The Easiest And The Best University To Study Medicine In Nigeria (modified) by walemoney007(m): 9:14am On Mar 13, 2017
simba1:
Can we talk on Facebook?
sure bro,whats your facebook id
Re: The Easiest And The Best University To Study Medicine In Nigeria (modified) by simba1: 7:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
walemoney007:
Re: The Easiest And The Best University To Study Medicine In Nigeria (modified) by simba1: 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
www.facebook.com/david.chizzy
walemoney007:
Re: The Easiest And The Best University To Study Medicine In Nigeria (modified) by jupiterz: 9:47am On Mar 28, 2017
register now

Re: The Easiest And The Best University To Study Medicine In Nigeria (modified) by simplymat: 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dunsin89:
(i) JAMB-UTME is
400÷8 =50.
utter joblessness...
Re: The Easiest And The Best University To Study Medicine In Nigeria (modified) by Drhauwal(f): 1:04am On Mar 31, 2017
simplymat:
utter joblessness...

The gods have spoken! *trashes coming from an insane individual. A feline fellow.

1 Like

Re: The Easiest And The Best University To Study Medicine In Nigeria (modified) by simplymat: 6:14am On Mar 31, 2017
Mr slowpoke pele ooo...shey I don offend this dumb ass ni...fake nd quack doctor... hahahahaha!(laughs)... anyways you get some mental issues you gat to correct on time b4 you go wild...
shikena...
Re: The Easiest And The Best University To Study Medicine In Nigeria (modified) by Jacktheripper: 11:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
Dunsin89:
(i) JAMB-UTME is
400÷8 =50.

Come and modify this post since post utme is back
Re: The Easiest And The Best University To Study Medicine In Nigeria (modified) by herzern(m): 11:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
*Registers Presence... grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Europe Has Few Skyscrapers Unlike The Americans Or Asians? / National Teachers Institute 45,000 Naira Electronic Device Fee. / 19 States And Their Chatchment Areas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.