Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,883 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:24 AM

Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto (50649 Views)

Avoid The Biggest Mistake Writers Make / Sweet Mistake By Adelaide Clara Asamoah / The Innocent Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Angelinastto(f): 10:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
This write up is a perfect work of fiction. It is based on nothing but the writer's imagination, any similarities between any real object and the characters is nothing but a coincidence .

All right reserved to the author (Stanley Angela)
Any part of this work should not be copied without taking due permission from the above mentioned name.

Sit back, relax and enjoy!

A¥J

1 Like

Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Kentura(m): 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
ah dn occupy front seat.. may u no fall my hand o
waiting for update..
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by LarryBeryl(m): 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
Anticipating if the veins of your poem could pass life to a living vessel
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Angelinastto(f): 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
Author's note

Ever since I was young, I had always wanted to write about things I know little about. I call it "A brain challenge"
My first story "in the dark" did it for me but now I want to push myself harder by writing about a broken home (something I know little about)
My dream is to become a writer who inspires life with her write-up, nothing can make me more happy.
I hope you love this one!
To anyone reading my work for the first time, this story is the second part of my first story "In the dark".
Some things might be unclear if you read this without reading my first work. So kindly check my profile and read through!

PROLOGUE

The court room was as silent as a graveyard, even the sound of a pin drop could be heard. With pity and sympathy, the people sited watched as the young lady was u shered in by the police. She was tagged "the murderer". Though it was difficult to believe such a young lady could kill an ant, not to talk of a human being.

Her heart skipped a million times as she was been led in, she took a quick glance at her family before she buried her head in shame. She didn't mean to kill, all she wanted was to put an end to the bitterness in her home. She was pushed to the wall and her only means of solving the problem led to the mess she got herself into.
The Court would never believe it was all a mistake, The Judge would never believe her story and nobody would ever understand the pains of a broken home.
A home filled with bitterness and sorrow.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by kingphilip(m): 10:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
Booked for future perusal
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Angelinastto(f): 11:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
This story is a continuation of my first story "In the dark"
For better understanding, any new comer should go through my first story before this. they are both linked together.

thank you!
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Angelinastto(f): 11:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
Kentura:
ah dn occupy front seat.. may u no fall my hand o

waiting for update..
lol. I won't sir

1 Like

Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Angelinastto(f): 11:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
LarryBeryl:
poem? sad
LarryBeryl:
poem?
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Angelinastto(f): 11:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
kingphilip:
Booked for future perusal
welcome dear
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by girlhaley(f): 11:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
I'm here smiley

Ps:I need a sack of popcorn this time around gringrin

Carry go angel
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Chumzypinky(f): 7:37am On Mar 29, 2017
I sha hope this isnt Khole
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by horlajumokhe(f): 7:38am On Mar 29, 2017
Angel is hia again #space booked #God bless you and your dreams
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by mercyymai(f): 2:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
angelinastto is at it again. I don't grab my seat.
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Jane1234f(f): 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
Me too am here
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Hadampson(m): 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
I don land (cool) cool

The previous space was too small to pack my new acquired G-WAGON. So i av to expand it. Angelinastto don start again o. carry go i dey ur back like hunchbackgrin

My people... E don apen o
Guess what?! angelinastto iyaff start anoda story oo
cc: harameede99, lankyannie, spdazzy, samyfreshsmooth, cerewo, oly23, chizzymaris, hormobolanle, azeequeen, olatex25, yungtemy, dtobs, yewandequeen, sirorubebe, aminzy, sunshine46, queenitee, adesina12, cherrybrown, ritababe, nikz, michelle55, boffinjay, switup, oluwayungeez, jagugu88li, bibijay123, yusufibrahim, skillful01

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Hadampson(m): 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
girlhaley:
I'm here smiley

Carry go angel
shockedshockedshockedshocked

Girlharleyundecided is it yhu? wow, itz bin a long while.. where have yhu been all diz while?
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by teel123(f): 5:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
Angelinasto , please write one story at a time. I know you. Are gifted but dnt
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Angelinastto(f): 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
girlhaley:
I'm here smiley

Carry go angel
Babe! Welcome o. I dobale for you!
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Angelinastto(f): 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hadampson:
I don land (cool) cool

The previous space was too small to pack my new acquired G-WAGON. So i av to expand it. Angelinastto don start again o. carry go i dey ur back like hunchbackgrin

My people... E don apen o
Guess what?! angelinastto iyaff start anoda story oo
cc: harameede99, lankyannie, spdazzy, samyfreshsmooth, cerewo, oly23, chizzymaris, hormobolanle, azeequeen, olatex25, yungtemy, dtobs, yewandequeen, sirorubebe, aminzy, sunshine46, queenitee, adesina12, cherrybrown, ritababe, nikz, michelle55, boffinjay, switup, oluwayungeez, jagugu88li, bibijay123, yusufibrahim, skillful01
thanks babe
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Angelinastto(f): 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
teel123:
Angelinasto , please write one story at a time. I know you. Are gifted but dnt
Babe, I know it's for my own good but please let me give it a trial. I want to push harder. Thank you!
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by AlamienDagash(m): 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
Dagash is here dnt fear. AJ i dey here gallantly shey front seats no full?
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by StephanieElla24: 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
haaa Angelinasto is at it again oooo....lemme quickly grab ma seat. bring it on
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Hadampson(m): 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
Angelinastto:
thanks babe
You are welcomesmiley
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by kevwe10(f): 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
let the ministry continue Angelinastto,ride on
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by girlhaley(f): 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
embarassed
Hadampson:
shockedshockedshockedshocked

Girlharleyundecided is it yhu? wow, itz bin a long while.. where have yhu been all diz while?

I was banned ..... Nd God knows it pain me to my bone

Now.... I'm back nd let's ride on....

Angel... I sight you sis
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by girlhaley(f): 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
Angelinastto:
Babe! Welcome o. I dobale for you!

Nd me carry yansh for you o grin grin

Oya lets go therecheesy
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by hormobolanle: 9:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
Issokay lemme b observing as dis one will b
but I trust Dat anti she is up to d task
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by teel123(f): 9:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
Angelinastto:

Babe, I know it's for my own good but please let me give it a trial. I want to push harder. Thank you!
i dnt see anyone pushing but lets see how you will cope with regular update n all or are you on holiday.
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Hadampson(m): 11:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
girlhaley:
embarassed

I was banned ..... Nd God knows it pain me to my bone

Now.... I'm back nd let's ride on....

Angel... I sight you sis
Welcome back sis. I really missed u o expecially ur specially made akaracheesy
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by empress101(f): 6:03am On Mar 30, 2017
cool I dnt wnt to miss this.
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Angelinastto(f): 8:29am On Mar 30, 2017
CHAPTER ONE: IT WASN'T LIKE THIS BEFORE
(twelve years later)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
[b][/b] KHOLE

it wasn't like this before, the storm blew in without notice. Josh used to be the best thing that ever happened to me, he was my soul mate, my best friend and my husband until my first pregnancy. That was like twelve years ago, few months after my marriage . When I first took in, josh did not stop to be the caring guy I married. My first pregnancy was a huge burden on me, lots of changes I could not even explain took place in my body. Most times, I would be too weak. Too weak to cook, too weak to clean or do any other thing. To the extent that sometimes I would love to make a special delicacy for my husband but I would end up staring at the ingredients I prepared without any strength to make a proper meal.
Thoughtout this first stage, Josh was understanding. He would tell me not to bother cooking or stress myself, he would tell me that all I had to do was to care for myself and my baby, sometimes he would even go to the extent of getting me gift in appreciation of me going through lots of stress just to carry his baby. During this period of time, I felt like a queen. A queen married to the most caring king on the earth surface. Things continued like this for the first few months of my pregnancy until one night.
The night that led to my miscarriage. I didn't see it coming, everything was just too sudden,but before the blink of an eye lots of damage had been done.

On that very day, Nancy and Loretta visited me. We had fun chatting and teasing each other before I made lunch for the girls. Josh was on a business trip but he was due to return that very day. After lunch, the girls waited on Josh for awhile before they decided to leave.
I saw them off and took a short nap before I decided to make a surprise dinner for Josh (something I hardly do).
I made his favourite dish of fried rice and chicken, after which I cleaned the room and await his arrival. I was even too tired to take my bath.
Josh arrived few minutes past 8:00pm. He was all over me when he arrived. I was also happy to see my husband, who had been away for a week. We kissed and hugged before I eventually told him to clean up while I set the table.
Dinner was simple and romantic. Josh continued to shower me with compliments before and after dinner. After the meal, I happily cleared the table and washed the dishes before I tiredly returned to my room to clean up as well.
I was still applying my face cleanser when I felt Josh hand on my shoulder. He gently massaged my shoulder and kissed my earlobe as he told me how much he missed me. Without been told, I knew Josh was ready for sex but I was not. I was so far from been in the mood to have sex. All I wanted that night was to have a sound sleep and regain my strength.
Josh moved to my neck from my earlobe and then he came right in front of me to claim my lips. I wasn't ready for sex but I allowed him have his way because I do not want to hurt his feelings. I knew how disappointed Josh would be if we had an unsatisfied sex, so I decided to explain how tired I was to him.
Josh moved to my boobs after kissing my neck to his satisfaction. I did nothing to stop him until he made the move to take me to bed.

"ehm, babe, I cant have sex" I said softly.
"why? " Josh asked.

" I exhausted my energy already. I made lunch, I made dinner, I cleaned and did lots of house chores. Now I'm too tired, can we just cuddle to sleep? " I gently asked.

Josh held my face and said "queeny, all you did is not sex. This is different , right now all I want to do is make love to my wife"

"No I can't Josh. Please let's just skip the love making part and sleep" I said, hoping he would understand and give in to my demand, but I received the greatest shock of my life. Josh response shattered my hope.

Josh released my face and took a step away from me. He scoffed and said " Tired? You are tired? Right? Like always Khloe you are tired again! You think you are the only one who's been tired? Guess what? I'm tired too! I'm tired of your constant tiredness! I'm tired of your everyday excuse. Can you just stop using that word and search for a new one? Do you know how much that word hurts my ears? Khloe you rarely cook because you are tired! You occasion clean because you are always tired! You do not even take care of your self, just because you are tired. When last did you look good? Probably before you put in and now we can't make love because you are tired? Tired! Tired!! Tired!!!
I'm tired too, josh is tired and I'm doing nothing to hide it. One thing I'm sure of is that you are not the first woman to carry a child, I do not know why you are making a big deal out of it"

Josh bounced out and slammed the door immediately he ended his speech. I was so heart broken but I understood his plight. I knew just how hurt men could be to see their wife change so badly. I pulled myself together and went after. I searched the other rooms without luck before I went downstairs to search for him. I eventually found him facing the window in the living room.

"Josh.. .." I said as I walked up to him. I Later my hand on his shoulder and he flung it away. He looked at me for awhile before he rushed upstairs in rage. I thought he was going to bed, so I planned to apologize to him the next day. I was still closing the windows when I saw Josh rush down the stairs in a new dress. He grabbed his car keys and made to leave. I rushed at him in my confused state and pleaded with him not to go out. I tried not to touch him at first, but I ended up having his arm when I realized he wasn't going to listen to me.

Again, Josh flung my hand away and this time around, he pushed me down in the process. Without looking back, he rushed out and slammed the door behind him.
I roughly landed on the chair, causing me to let out a heavy breathe. I remained in the chair for awhile before I made a move to stand to my feet. I was about rising up when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, before I could say "jerk! " I felt something like water, running down my legs. I slowly looked below my skirt and I got the shock of my life.
All I saw was blood, running down my leg. I was so scared and confused. I touched my stomach to feel my child and I decided to do anything to safe my first seed.
I screamed and cried for help but it was just me in the big mansion. I wished Josh was there for me.
Without been told, I knew I was alone and no one else could render a helping hand but me. With the determination to safe my child I struggled to the room with blood running down my legs.
Climbing the staircase was such a difficult task and before I could get to the room, I lost all the strength I gathered. With a dizzy eyes, I got my phone and stared at it for a while, contemplating on who to call.
Coming to the conclusion that Josh could ignore my call and messages, I decided to call Nancy. I tried her number repeatedly but it didn't go through. With my phone in my hand, I laid on the floor, hoping for a miracle. After waiting for more than five minutes, I decided that I had no go back there the living room. Even if Josh should arrive, he might decide not to come up stairs and considering the fact that it will be more difficult to get help in the bedroom, I crawled down stairs with my last strength.

Realising that I would go unconscious in no time, I decided to give calling Nancy a last trial. Luckily, The line went through immediately.

"Nancy, come over, there is an emergency" that was all I could say before I passed out.

I opened my eyes to see the four walls of a hospital when I became conscious, Nancy and Kelvin were with me as well. My world came crushing when I found out about my pregnancy. All that happened the previous night came to mind and realizing that I lost my baby, after fighting so hard made me feel like giving up. Life meet nothing to me, all that mattered was my child.

I was the shadow of myself for months. Nancy tried cheering me up by taking me back to my parent's house. It did help.
After months of shutting everybody out, I decided to make my marriage work instead of building on past mistake. I forgave Josh before he even asked for my forgiveness. We settled our scores and I returned back to Abuja with him. We renewed our Vowsand swore to make our marriage work.
Before and after settling with Josh, I never for once discussed all that happened with any body, including my mother. To me no marriage is perfect and I was not ready to make mine the center of any discussion.

We continued to live and love until I took in again, few weeks before Jordan proposed to Loretta. Josh shared the news with everybody during a family gathering.
Afraid of me constantly getting tired again, I pleaded with Josh to employ a house help. In order to have less work on my plate. Josh reasoned with me and We got a house help though the help of my mom.
Life was good, things went on smoothly between Josh and I until I delivered. I gave birth to a bouncing baby girl and we named a "laura"
Laura grew to become a beautiful girl. She was her father's pride and the apple of my eyes. With the help of my house help, it was easy combine raising a child with house chores and satisfying my husband in bed.

Laura grew really fast and with her rapid growth, she looked way bigger than her age. At the age of five, she looked like eight. This made me want another baby badly before people would think I was having issues giving birth, but Josh did not see things from my own point of view. He told me he enjoyed having all the time with me and watching Laura grow.
I was a full house wife, until Laura was six. I decided to take a job instead of lazying around. Though Josh was against my suggestion at first, he gave in to my demand after making me promise that I will not come home tired.

I was able to combine raising a kid, work and my marriage until the house help messed up. She was caught smuggling things out of the house. My parent concluded that she might end up inviting robbers, so we ended up sending her away. The way things turned out with the house help made Josh turn down any discussion to get a new one. He asked me to quit work if the workload would be heavy on me. Due to the love I had for my job, I kept it and still tried to meet up with my family needs. Laura was also growing fast, so she was able to help me out with some chores.

Nothing changed until Laura was nine, I took in again. The pregnancy stage was not has demanding as my first and second pregnancy but it was still a bit demanding. I had to take care of work, my family and myself. It wasn't easy but I scared through the period of nine months and I gave birth to a bouncing baby boy "Liam"

Taking care of Liam was easy with the help of my mom and a break from work. I was able to keep the promise I made to Josh, until three months after delivery. My mom had to return to ilorin, I had to resume work and I had to take care of two kids. I became overwhelmed with stress.

Without any help, I would wake up all night to take care of my baby, I would hurry to work in the morning and I would rush back home to make dinner in the evening. Most nights, I would sleep off while trying to put Liam to sleep. I had little time for myself, not to talk of having time to make up with Josh.

Josh was considerate for awhile, until he could not take it anymore. He claimed I brought everything upon myself and blamed everything on my job. He concluded that I should resign and become a full house wife but I could not bring myself to leaving my job. Things became rough when I did not agree with Josh's terms. He became the opposite of what he used to be. To me I did my best but I was confused on why he didn't see this. I was scared of loosing my husband, I was scared of loosing my marriage and I was scared of having a broken home.

Lost on what to do, I decided to confide in Nancy. She was the only adviser I had.

TBC

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Angelinastto(f): 9:20am On Mar 30, 2017
Chumzypinky:
I sha hope this isnt Khole
Mommy pinky, it's all about Khloe o. Hope you ain't occupying all the space with your big bumbumbumbum?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Love-life On Campus / Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors / Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.