Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Dem Somali Girls! - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dem Somali Girls! (235701 Views)

Ask A Somali / You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: / Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by lalilove: 1:54am On Oct 09, 2010
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Asari1986: 4:53am On Oct 11, 2010
I thought this thread was dead shocked I guess not
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by lalilove: 12:04am On Oct 12, 2010
Asari1986:

I thought this thread was dead shocked I guess not

I’ve reawaken the dead wink wink lol grin grin grin
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by ayex0001: 12:44am On Oct 12, 2010
Dem Somali Girls!, just passing
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by monos(m): 11:49am On Oct 13, 2010
body wise the Somalian girl have best body shape and height but face
the Palestinians came first then Syrian and some people would say the Moroccan at third place
to me the Somalian take the third or forth place it depend

the Tunisian and Algerian model look totally ugly to me cheesy
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by monos(m): 11:51am On Oct 13, 2010
sorry!! i put my reply in the wrong thread lipsrsealed
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by WHITE84(m): 3:03pm On Nov 11, 2010
Start this thread back up grin grin grin, man i need to find me a somalian girl
somali girls are Drop Dead Gorgeous, some of you need to stop hating

the girl at the bottom right corner is damnnnnnnnn hotttttttttttttttttttt
[img]http://somalibuzz.com/index.php?option=com_joomgallery&func=watermark&catid=2&id=9&Itemid=7[/img]

Good lord!!!!

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Sulejamn92: 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2010
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by kikuyu1(m): 10:16am On Nov 14, 2010
Yes Somalis are hot! NO DOUBT! But, they unfortunately share the same characteristics of their menfolk. Maybe you naijjaboys don't know but as a Kenyan living in NAIROBI who's spent time among them let me fill you in:
Very deep narcissism that looks like pride when viewed from afar
A huge inferiority complex that constantly reveals itself with feelings of superiority. Non-Somalis,especially AFRICANS are abused
Poorly developed social skills. Many of these guys are truly sociopathic unable to relate normally with people
All too often, I'm extremely sorry to say hygiene is a big issue-actually I've had to abandon certain strokes on 3 separate occasions because of this.
All in all I'd have to say,guys go for it! They can also be loyal uncomplicated and highly emotional which translates to easily orgasmic womanhood-which are the best of all females!!
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by kikuyu1(m): 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2010
easily glorious womanhood-which are the best of all females!!

Hmmm,I could swear I wrote easily 0-R-G-A-S-M-I-C womanhood-which are the best of all females!! I hope this place isn't cursed with childish filters. If it is I'm gone. I can't stand dictatorial moderation that reduces all material to the level of elementary school drabness.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by WHITE84(m): 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2010
wow kikuyu is see soo much envy in your post is not even funny, all africans stink bro, i seen kenyans that smell like doodoo, but im not gonna generalize and say all kenyans smell like doodoo you know what i mean, there is good and bad in every race, not all somalians are mean
i live in egypt and i've got some somali friends who i never had any problems with i go to they're houses somtimes and theyre parents welcome with open arms
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by lalilove: 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2010
kikuyu1:

Yes Somalis are hot! NO DOUBT! But, they unfortunately share the same characteristics of their menfolk. Maybe you naijjaboys don't know but as a Kenyan living in NAIROBI who's spent time among them let me fill you in:
Very deep narcissism that looks like pride when viewed from afar
A huge inferiority complex that constantly reveals itself with feelings of superiority. Non-Somalis,especially AFRICANS are abused
Poorly developed social skills. Many of these guys are truly sociopathic unable to relate normally with people
All too often, I'm extremely sorry to say hygiene is a big issue-actually I've had to abandon certain strokes on 3 separate occasions because of this.
All in all I'd have to say,guys go for it! They can also be loyal uncomplicated and highly emotional which translates to easily glorious womanhood-which are the best of all females!!

Lol! Again we are put in ONE BOX. Am tired of this. Everything you mentioned I can find it in EVERY RACE. You can’t say a whole group of people are like that. We actually take hygiene very SERIOUS cuz of our RELIGION. A good Muslim is one that is ALWAYS clean. Now if you want to point out some individuals that’s fine but PLEASE don’t lump us ALL in negative names. I could go around stereotyping people believe me what I would say is NOT GOOD at all. But I refuse to stoop to your level.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by lalilove: 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2010
@white86

On behalf of all Somali girls THANK YOU smiley
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by lalilove: 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2010
White84 not 86. Where did you get those pictures facebook?
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by WHITE84(m): 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2010
@white86

On behalf of all Somali girls THANK YOU  smiley

your welcome

White84 not 86. Where did you get those pictures facebook?

i got some of them from facebook and the rest from google images
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by WHITE84(m): 11:54pm On Nov 24, 2010
just look at this, wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Qalanjo: 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2010
Wow this topic never dies
Forget about Somali girls for a sec, what about Somali men?

He is my favorite Somali singer
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Qalanjo: 10:58pm On Nov 25, 2010

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Qalanjo: 11:07pm On Nov 25, 2010

shocked
grin
cheesy
undecided
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by lalilove: 4:49am On Nov 26, 2010
For sure! i thought i should add this one smiley smiley smiley

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by lalilove: 4:53am On Nov 26, 2010
;d ;d ;d

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tpia5: 7:52am On Nov 26, 2010
a whole page of weird looking people.

wow.

smh.

Maybe you naijjaboys don't know

you'd be amazed and it's better to not even go there.

as they say, let sleeping dogs lie before the low esteem ones jump up to disgrace nigeria as usual.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by kikuyu1(m): 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2010
wow kikuyu is see soo much envy in your post is not even funny, all africans stink bro, i seen kenyans that smell like doodoo, but im not gonna generalize and say all kenyans smell like doodoo you know what i mean, there is good and bad in every race, not all somalians are mean
i live in egypt and i've got some somali friends who i never had any problems with i go to they're houses somtimes and theyre parents welcome with open arms
WTF you are ,listen up. I've actually lived among these guys for 4 months in the largest Somali enclave,Eastleigh here in Nairobi. On 3 separate occasions Somali hotties have failed the sniff test so I had to pass-nothing is worse than passing up a hottie cause of the stink finger but a negro must always respect himself.
A pal had an identical experience:she was at least a 9! He told her to dash outside back to her place for a quick shower(they were in his house). She came back and found the door locked,double-bolted,actually. Once at F2 in Nairobi (a semi-brothel) he hooked up with another Somali in the toilets -alas! similar nightmare. He's permanently off the Cushite sisters now as are a number of other Africans.
You and everyone else can believe what is emotionally satisfying,thats human nature;I'm telling the truth.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Qalanjo: 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2010
tpia@:

a whole page of weird looking people.

wow.

smh.

you'd be amazed and it's better to not even go there.

as they say, let sleeping dogs lie before the low esteem ones jump up to disgrace nigeria as usual.

Oh look, it is the insecure troll tpia. You never fail to amaze me. Why do you feel threatened by Somalis? we are all Africans, we are all unique and beautiful in our own way. Why can't you celebrate diversity instead of being really lame and judgmental? You insecurities are so transparent it is rather amusing to say the least. undecided

If you think you are more beautiful than Somalis, than post your REAL picture and let us all be the judge of of. Simple as that. If not, stop embarrassing yourself.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Qalanjo: 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2010
kikuyu1:

WTF you are ,listen up. I've actually lived among these guys for 4 months in the largest Somali enclave,Eastleigh here in Nairobi. On 3 separate occasions Somali hotties have failed the sniff test so I had to pass-nothing is worse than passing up a hottie cause of the stink finger but a negro must always respect himself.
A pal had an identical experience:she was at least a 9! He told her to dash outside back to her place for a quick shower(they were in his house). She came back and found the door locked,double-bolted,actually. Once at F2 in Nairobi (a semi-brothel) he hooked up with another Somali in the toilets -alas! similar nightmare. He's permanently off the Cushite sisters now as are a number of other Africans.
You and everyone else can believe what is emotionally satisfying,thats human nature;I'm telling the truth.

have you ever heard of anecdotal evidence?

why are you over generalizing? if it is a matter of hygiene, trust me Somalis take that very seriously. More than I can say for the few Kenyans I have come across.

You are demented. Stop creating fake story about your so-call friend hooking up with Somali girl because that is highly unlikely. Somalis are very conservatives and they stick with their own.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by WHITE84(m): 11:41pm On Nov 26, 2010

You are biased and wrong.You just cant accuse the population of an entire nation of bad smell

just be straight forward and say you got something against somalians
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by kikuyu1(m): 8:58am On Nov 27, 2010

have you ever heard of anecdotal evidence? Huh

why are you over generalizing? if it is a matter of hygiene, trust me Somalis take that very seriously. More than I can say for the few Kenyans I have come across.

You are demented. Stop creating fake story about your so-call friend hooking up with Somali girl because that is highly unlikely. Somalis are very conservatives and they stick with their own.
I told you,you're free to believe whatever you're emotionally inclined to believe-just as your own post are 'anecdotal information.'I have given my personal experiences and a short thumbnail of what many buddies have told me. Do you want more details? Okay;it happened first in September 07 at the Tropical bar in Ngara with Ayan,a month later at the Blue Hut also in Ngara,but I honestly forget her name. The same nightmare was replayed at the Seasons lounge,Kimathi street in Nairobi.
The other 6 or 7 though were all clean. My buddy at the time was living in Airport view estate when I think Ayesha or Ilhan failed the sniff test. She was part of a wild tribe of 7 or 10 delinquent Somali females,one who was forcibly married off to the family driver.
You are biased and wrong.You just cant accuse the population of an entire nation of bad smell

just be straight forward and say you got something against somalians
Negro, I didn't accuse all of them!! Reading and comprehension before posting! Your last sentence is a prime example of chick logic-attempted emotional extortion;major fail,btw.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Qalanjo: 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2010
kikuyu1:

I told you,you're free to believe whatever you're emotionally inclined to believe-just as your own post are 'anecdotal information.'I have given my personal experiences and a short thumbnail of what many buddies have told me. Do you want more details? Okay;it happened first in September 07 at the Tropical bar in Ngara with Ayan,a month later at the Blue Hut also in Ngara,but I honestly forget her name. The same nightmare was replayed at the Seasons lounge,Kimathi street in Nairobi.
The other 6 or 7 though were all clean. My buddy at the time was living in Airport view estate when I think Ayesha or Ilhan failed the sniff test. She was part of a wild tribe of 7 or 10  delinquent Somali females,one who was forcibly married off to the family driver. Negro, I didn't accuse all of them!! Reading and comprehension before posting! Your last sentence is a prime example of chick logic-attempted emotional extortion;major fail,btw. 

Abbaha waas!
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by lalilove: 12:22am On Nov 28, 2010
Lol its amazing what GOOGLE does. Let me see, you googled somali girls names and you picked AYAAN and ILHAN. undecided yeah let it continue, tongue tongue tongue am not going to front about this cuz SOMALIS call you KENYANS all sort of names so really am not offended go on spread your stereotyping. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by lalilove: 12:48am On Nov 28, 2010
smiley

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by lalilove: 12:51am On Nov 28, 2010
smiley

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by lalilove: 12:52am On Nov 28, 2010
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Nairaland/General Section Chatroom / 2go Version 4.0 Download On Www.2go.im Not Www.2go.com / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.