Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo (76272 Views)

BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift / Hushpuppi & Bnaira Pictured With The President Of Givenchy. Photos / BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo by Allnaijaent: 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
[img]https://4.bp..com/-nPrsuwPYu34/WrQKp984hJI/AAAAAAAAAn8/3N5bkFxthRAb33Pva1TeVFjxHMHCSuCcACEwYBhgL/s400/BNaira%2B2015%2B1-1.png[/img]

BNAIRA: Complete Biography, History, State Of Origin And Net-worth Of BNaira

FULL NAME: Adewale Adebayo a.k.a BNaira

DATE OF BIRTH: October 20th, 19__ (Year Not Verified Yet).

DON'T MISS: 10 HOT WARRI SLANGS AND THEIR MEANINGS
RELIGION: Christianity.

STATE OF ORIGIN: Ekiti State.

NATIONALITY: Nigeria.

LANGUAGES: Yoruba, English And Pidgin(Nigeria) English.

RECORD LABEL: BNS Records.

NET WORTH: Loading….

FAVOURITE COLOR: Red

Complete Biography Of BNAIRA

Adewale Adebayo whom is popularly known as “BNaira” was born on October 20th 19__, in Ekiti state Nigeria. BNaira as popularly called, is a graduate of University of Lagos (UNILAG) where he studied Geography. He was said to be one of the richest UNILAG‘s graduates. Several information gathered about him made it clear that he loves excess spending(living a luxurious life) and that results so many conclusions from people that he’s in Yahoo-Yahoo(Internet Fraud) activities.

In 2012, BNaira ventured into Music, that is; he started Music has his career whereby he founded BNS records. Adewale Adebayo loves using red colored materials and one of his favorite quote is “Omo Dada, Omo to ba se dada, o ma gba gift/ nice things“.

According to the information gathered, Red means “Love Danger“. Some said he’s not a singer/musician but a confirm ritualist meanwhile some said he’s just a cool guy whom doesn’t like trouble.

In one of his song titled “Hallelujah” he talked about how students and lecturers usually complain about his expensive cars and clothes which according to him said “I remember when I dey for UNILAG, students and the lecturers talks about BNaira, my cars are red(dem say), my shoes are red(dem red), shey na problem say my favourite color red? Abeg leave me, na my life I con chop, I no chop your own o”

BNAIRA EDUCATIONAL CAREER

Adewale Adebayo, BNaira is a born brought-up Ekiti guy. His Primary and Secondary School’s education is still under verification. Meanwhile he furthered his tertiary institution at University of Lagos(UniLag), where he studied Geography. He graduated as a science student during his secondary school days.

BNaira served as a youth corper(NYSC) in Oyo state, Ibadan to be precised, which some of the areas he served covers Iseyin, Saki and Oyo town itself in 2015.

BNAIRA’s FAMILY MEMBERS:
– Emily Adewale – [Sister]

– *********** – [Mother]

– *********** – [Father]

– *********** – [Siblings]

More Loading… . . .

BNAIRA NETWORTH

Currently, there’s no estimated net worth rated for BNaira, but we gathered that BNaira has numerous cars which includes Red Range Rover, Rolls Royce and other different set of cars. He was also said to bought 2016 Toyota Prado white SUV worth N18m for his mom on February 14th 2018 to celebrate valentine.

He wears expensive clothes, shoes and chains likewise showcasing different flamboyant lifestyles on internet. He was also said to be a Marketer in Real Estate and a Bitcoin trader.

BNAIRA MARRIAGE/RELATIONSHIP
Currently, no information gathered about Adewale Adebayo’s relationship affair with anyone. But, it was said to have flocks of girls whom happens to be his admirers.

Rest Relationship Information Of BNaira Loading…. . . .

HISTORY AND EVENTS OF BNAIRA

On December 31, 2016, Adewale Adebayo barbed off his (in born) Dreadlocks hairs, and covert his hairstyle to every other people’s own.

More Loading… . . . .

MUSIC CAREER
In 2012, Professional, Adewale Adebayo(BNaira), ventured into music where he founded his own personal record label which he named “BNS“. On February 21, 2016, BNaira released his first debut single titled “JASI” which was produced by Kiddominant which he later released the video on May 26, 2016. He also released another single in 2015 titled “HALLELUJAH” which was produced by same “Kiddominant” and later released the video on 12th of February 2017. Some of the quotable lyrics on the song “HALLELUJAH” where he made references to how his mates and lecturer do complain about his dresses and swag goes thus:

“I remember when I dey for UNILAG, students and the lecturers talks about BNaira…. My cars are red(dem say), my shoes are red(dem say)… Shey na problem say my favourite color red? Abeg leave me, na my life I con chop, I no chop your own o“. He’s also featured “ShyBoss” in of his debut titled “LUGGAGE“.

Read Full Biography via

All Naija Entertainment - https://allnaijaentertainment.com.ng/2018/03/complete-biography-history-state-of-origin-and-net-worth-of-bnaira/

2 Likes

Re: Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo by YurFatHer: 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
The fourth pic, why is everything red? is this blood money related

if u know, u know

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo by itiswellandwell: 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
Bnaira. Nice though. Better than Bkobo. Be watching exchange rate for you to know when to change to Bdollar cos naira dey disappoint most times.

Cheap clean s6 edge. Check my signature.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo by KingLennon(m): 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
Occupation: Pop star and Entrepreneur. You think you are doing me abi?

227 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo by brixton: 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
Lol, awon Mopha and hushpuppi paddi...

Microscope don enter Bnaira body o, but for real I like this guy’s free mind/always happy life’s motto.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo by OVAFYNBOY(m): 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
Yahoo Boy

22 Likes

Re: Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
Is this the first time you are reading or hearing about this 'Entrepreneur' as we are ?!

Nairaland, una weldone o!

We know a 'paid advert' on Front Page when we see one!!

114 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo by zlantanfan: 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
The stupidity of nairaland tire me, no una go celebrate babymama, olosho, yahoo boys, ritualists.

Keep giving them attention

48 Likes

Re: Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo by Legolast: 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
So we should go and fry watermelon??

Waiting for Osun election outcome.

Like for APC, share for SDP

No time for PDP dancing senator

14 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo by philips007(m): 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
Una well done'oO
Re: Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo by amarachi06(f): 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
Biko, who is this one?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo by samuel19222(m): 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo by delman88(m): 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
Which song em don sing?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo by Sannisege: 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
So?
Re: Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo by Jaqenhghar: 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
Personally Ill feel very ashamed displaying wealth while living in a shithole that cant brag of onegood stretch of road

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo by moscow0147(m): 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
Yahoo boy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo by Nightmareo07: 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
Nairaland stop promoting all these ritualist yahoo bois

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
Bnaira
Re: Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo by Doerstech(m): 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
Who?
Re: Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo by TOMMIEYIKES: 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
This one is a learner where jowizaza is grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo by Laredojohn(m): 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
grin
Re: Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo by YhungPablo(m): 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
Wait for it

1 Like

Re: Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo by segzyndpep(m): 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
Noted
Re: Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo by sexiestharam(f): 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
Thanks for the info. We really needed it. angry

6 Likes

Re: Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo by rozayx5(m): 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
Men's way hit

1M$ that year

shocked

8 Likes

Re: Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo by Keywordconcept(m): 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
undecided
Re: Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo by asawanathegreat(m): 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
Yahoo boy loading......

1 Like

Re: Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo by gurunlocker: 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
Yahoo boy is now entrepreneur?
They always start a record label to cover their Yahoo boy business....

6 Likes

Re: Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo by Roon9(m): 6:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
Pointless! This mentality of celebrating peeps with suspicious source of income is rather sad

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido's Grandfather, Ayoola Adeleke, With US Farmers Union President (Photo) / Uche Iwuji: ''I Am Sex-Starved But Waiting For My Ex-Husband / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.