Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Authentic Brazilian Hair Distributor Wanted In Nigeria! - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Authentic Brazilian Hair Distributor Wanted In Nigeria! (6595 Views)

Best Prices For Brazilian Hair / Brazilian Hair / Wow, Original Brazilian Hair As Low As Ten Thousand Naira! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Authentic Brazilian Hair Distributor Wanted In Nigeria! by onychair(f): 9:42am On May 05, 2010
ONYC® Hair is a registered trade mark Hair Extension Company. We import the most lustrous, pure100% Cuticle, Virgin and Remy hair products from around the world, including Brazil and Mongolia.

Our Virgin and Cuticle hair comes from one donor and our teams of highly experienced and professional staff check all the goods before shipment to remove any defect from the bundle. Hence, each product sold to clients has been tested for quality standards at every stage of processing to certify high quality.

Our Brazilian and Mongolian Virgin hair are not processed or treated in any way, as treating the hair is what damages the cuticle. And once the cuticle is gone the hair will become weak and break.

We’re seriously searching for reliable distributors to distribute our hair in Nigeria and other African countries, so forward our site to someone in need of what we offer.

If you want to distribute our hair, please visit www.onychair.com and fill out the form. You can also email us at info@onychair.com

Re: Authentic Brazilian Hair Distributor Wanted In Nigeria! by begwong: 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2012
how much per dozen?
Re: Authentic Brazilian Hair Distributor Wanted In Nigeria! by Poshhair(f): 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2012
We are top sellers of Brazilian, Indian , Peruvian and Malaysian hair at a very affordable price. Please see our prices via website www.vigohairextension.com. for more information, you can contact us on 07865187338,07869485684.

We are also looking for suppliers to Nigeria. if you want to be a distributor or buy wholesale, please contact us

Re: Authentic Brazilian Hair Distributor Wanted In Nigeria! by dhea: 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
i know lots of us like the whole brazillian, peruvian, indian, and all the 'ians' possible. they are lovely yes. but what if you can have all in one. YASSSSS!! there is this new brand in town 'BelleHair..bydiya' its a unique combo of brazillian and malaysian hair in one weft. my God its simply beautiful. so so soft. and then they have this other category 'BelleHair Exotica' its fine virgin hair gotten from regions in the european continent generally known to have the highest quality of hair. hmmm, this one is just something else. from the day i made BelleHair..bydiya my brand, i dont struggle with my hair in the mornings again trying to comb out all the tangles. i dont pack hair from the floor anymore because of shedding. i can style anyhow i like 'cos its so soft and real. its handmade too so when you fix, it looks so so real. if you want more gist or you want to beacome a part of this luxury hair family, visit their online store now @ www.bellehairbydiya.com or contact 08117678181. am telling you. its just the best ever. even better, their prices are totally affordable!!!

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Wholesale Human Hair At China Price In Nigeria / Auto Gele On Point / Order Your Turkey Wears & Affordable Bags; Delivery across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.