Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,597 members, 7,801,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] (33873 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts As Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins / Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins / 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by kirajustice: 12:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has been furnished with a leaked tape of APC National Leader, Bola Ahmed Tinubu promising to share huge sums of money if President Muhammadu Buhari wins the 2019 General Elections.

Tinubu Could be heard saying in Yoruba;

“For all those who have come to Bourdillon, you know why we are here. We are here for mobilisation. You know what I mean by mobilisation.

So, as registered APC members, you have to go and get your neighbours to come out and vote for the APC. It is after I have seen the favourable results of the elections that I will bring out good money.

Buhari does not have the money that I want to steal and he doesn’t have the money I want to take from him. Also, he does not have the war chest for this presidential election.

Therefore, whatever I’m promising you is for real – and it is coming from my own pocket. It is not until I go to Alausa before I can get money to give you.”

Listen to the Shocking Tape HERE

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-leaked-tape-tinubu-promising-share-huge-money-buhari-wins-listen/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
We don hear am jare. It's been published in the popular national dailies already. Who doesn't know Tinubu? My annoyance is his comparing himself with papa Awolowo...a political thug comparing himself with a descent man. See, what has been happening since yesterday morning, from election postponment to setting ablaze of INEC buses and trucks carrying card readers to some states by hoodlums, to detection of huge printed ballot papers running into millions in kano, are a clear indication that God is at work. Tinubu's leaked audio is a further proof of APC's desperation. As they're planning it, God is exposing them. Change indeed

242 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Mynd44: 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
This is a leaked take?

Smh

Reno can do better than this na….

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by crestedaguiyi: 12:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hehehehe.

From Amaechi to kola to Tinubu, a clear case of niggas who need to watch their close associates

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Yeject: 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hmmm[b][/b]they have started again abi shocked
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Viergeachar: 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
It's even a public gathering self... sad

No big deal

Mtcheeeeeew

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by naijapips04: 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
is Tinubu's bank in Alausa ?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
Like for Tinubu, Share otherwise

47 Likes 96 Shares

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
cool

I am not aware that Tinubu is sharing money to people who already love me. Anyway the money is just a compensation for the suffering and hardship I brought upon them.

Tinubu is the governor of Alausa Bank of Nigeria and also my account officer.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Salarys: 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
Not until I go to Alausa cheesy... In other words, He gets funds on a steady there. WOW! Lagosians see your lives outside. grin

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by ednut1(m): 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
People will still support and rever him smh

15 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by maxiuc(m): 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
wink we
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by helinues: 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
So what should we do to that?

Video of how N200,000 was shared to the Pdp support groups also surfaced yesterday.

If you no get money to share as a politicians in Nigeria, hide your face

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by SarkinYarki: 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
Almost all governors who served for 1999 to 2007 with Tinubu are today broke but yet Tinubu is today still richer than many Nigerian states combined yet his supporters are the ones accusing Atiku of being corrupt ... Tinubu remains the most corrupt Nigerian living or dead as far as sane people are concerned !!!

160 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Waakanda: 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
Caught in the very act cool

9 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by RexTramadol1: 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
нaнaннaнaa good мoney

тнaт’ѕ вιllιonѕ ιn вoυrdιllon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by naijapips04: 12:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
Mynd44:
This is a leaked take?

Smh

Reno can do better than this na….

This is,not from Reno. hold on to your frustration. ...Reno is still going to release the full tape.

68 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by KillTheZombies: 12:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tinubu ole!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Dshocker(m): 12:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
If Nigeria was China,the likes of ....

Tinubu
Amaechi
Rochas and co would have been handed over a death sentence for stealing public funds.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by PMBuhariGCFR: 12:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
Vote for me and collect HUGE money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Manson1(m): 12:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
Make Nigeria great again

Check my signature
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Eclipse91: 12:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ds is Nigeria, evry one is a criminal

1 Like

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Massdamm(m): 12:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
noted!!!
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by orion7: 12:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
alausa na your cbn ?

5 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by itiswellandwell: 12:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hmm
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by stanley000: 12:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
Offcourse efcc won't arrest him. They have their hands full mounting road blocks at Ibadan and kwara

9 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by NOC1(m): 12:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
Don't people bankroll campaigns abroad?

What is wrong about his statement since he said it is his own money not government money.
This should not be tagged leaked because he said it in an open place with Microphones.

13 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by kerry57: 12:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
Not surprised at all. Jagaban is a saint under APC, he has never been corrupt and will never be corrupt under APC except another party comes in and do a thorough investigation into his wealth ,that is presumed to be bigger than that of many Nigerian states. God save Nigeria. Amen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Lanretoye(m): 12:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
na him money joor

1 Like

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by adioolayi(m): 12:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
What is wrong in saying thank you, well done for a good job He has not said he will open government vault for them na.
Una never see anything grin

Feb 01. B
Feb 02. U
Feb 03. H
Feb 04. A
Feb 05. R
Feb 06. I
Feb 07. O
Feb 08. S
Feb 09. I
Feb 10. N
Feb 11. B
Feb 12. A
Feb 13. J
Feb 14. O
Feb 15. N
Feb 16. E
Feb 17. X
Feb 18. T
Feb 19. L
Feb 20. E
Feb 21. V
Feb 22. E
Feb 23. L

13 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by winterfell007(m): 12:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
Honestly it beats my imagination to still find people who are still in support of these rogues in power

17 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by adioolayi(m): 12:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu / Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years / Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.