Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi (42792 Views)

Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) / Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin / Crowd At Buhari Supporters Rally In Abuja Attended By VP Osibanjo- VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Griezwoman: 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
Vice President Osinbajo takes over the worship session, unable to hold his Praises to God as he worship at the Olive Tree Parish, RCCG, Ikoyi, today.

Watch the video HERE

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Wizklynd23(m): 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
My able VP..
Man of God..
A good leader
Fire on Sir
#SAIbaba
#saiNextLEVEL
FTC for the first time
I dedicate my FTC to all Buhari supporters

124 Likes 12 Shares

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by AtikuMeansJobs: 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
ONLY GOD WILL PUNISH THE VOTE BUYER USING TRADER MONIE SCAM.

290 Likes 20 Shares

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by sammyj: 1:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
Fantastic man. Hundred times better than Atikulooter!!

76 Likes 10 Shares

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by UGWENNA: 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
DSS go plenty pass members inside that church

176 Likes 4 Shares

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by cooljuman: 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
Scam

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
Like for Osinbajo, Share otherwise

60 Likes 315 Shares

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
grin grin

This lying Midget and fraudster. One of the reasons I don't go to church anymore grin grin

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Caseless: 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
Victorious vp

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by holicalpha(m): 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
This Is ridiculous! A Slap on Christianity..

A VP that supports Bigotry,Nepotism,Lies,Hypocrisy still have the guts to stand in Church and Speak to the masses... It's outrageous!

167 Likes 14 Shares

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
UGWENNA:
DSS go plenty pass members inside that church

grin grin
Because God can't be deceived. Osinbajo is a lying Midget and fraudster grin grin

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by NextGovernor(m): 1:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
Lol.. Reason why I sit in my house on Sunday most times. You see all sorts of hypocrites and deceivers combine..

19 Likes

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by uchman48(m): 1:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
F
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Hope4thebest: 1:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
If this man was running as President, it would have been better. One wouldn't be stocked with indecisiveness

9 Likes

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by CaptainMitch: 1:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
Wizklynd23:
My able VP..
Man of God..
A good leader
Fire on Sir
#SAIbaba
#saiNextLEVEL

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by UNCL3(m): 1:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
Smh

1 Like

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by lastmessenger: 1:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
Why is adeboye allowing this in the church of Christ? Is it not obvious that this man is not standing for the souls of the congregation rather for his political ambition and for his pocket? More of the reason why I do not like redeem. Anything goes

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by MdRabx(m): 1:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
No matter what happens, i am not hausa nor a member of APC but i ll never vote Atiku, i ll vote PMB/Osinbajo no matter what, whenever i read posts on nairaland i just laugh because the real voters and supporters of PMB/Osinbajo re not on social media, this man has a cult followership. Atiku only inherited PMB's haters i mean how would any right thinking person think Atiku can unseat PMB, in the north Buhari is like a semi god because of his intergrity, there don't see Atiku as a northerner, am sure atleast half Npower beneficiaries ll vote PMB, atleast half of the women working and participating in the school feeding program ll vote PMB, whoever think Atiku can win this election is only decieving him/herself.
Am not yoruba but my love for Osinbajo i cannot even explain, a very simple, godfearing, charistmatic, energetic VP that ll take over in 2023 by the special grace of Almighty God

64 Likes 11 Shares

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Jafir: 1:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
Between Osinbajo and Buhari I can’t decipher who is the worst hypocrite. One minute you are runnng around the market buyer votes the other minute you run to church preaching campaigning and pretending to be a man of God.

I still can’t believed the so called daddy Adeboye still allows this man remain pastor in his church and some very gullible Nigerian still attend such gathering that is pastored by a liar and a criminal that has brought so much suffering to this country.

I split on mouth of some zombies and I hope it hits them on the brain

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by hisexcellency34: 1:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
Nice one sir, Mr Trader Moni

4 Likes

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by lanvic12(m): 1:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
Praise him well well ...he saved u from air craft crash

2 Likes

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
If u like sing, if u like pray. Since u pple came into power you've constantly abused the name of God.
Nigerians will boot u out on Saturday.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Enniez2018(m): 1:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
That's my son in whom I am well pleased

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
Religion n ethnicism are our big problems in this country.
They messed up ds country as evidenced by d present administration

13 Likes

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by MrPaul2: 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
Why now? Where has he been in the last four years? Nonsense, do these people thinks we are fools?

5 Likes

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
Nigeria is the best place to play cheap politics even if you have nothing to offer.
Just touch the mumu button "religion" and "tribe" and watch both educated and uneducated fall at your feet.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by davillian(m): 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
Our God is merciful if not na thunder for strike am.

1 Like

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Fuckdamod: 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
Even devil quotes the bible, it's normal

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Zico5(m): 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
The case of Osinbajo and that of other new generation churches show how degenerated Christianity has gone in Nigeria. No more conscience on the part of our pastors. we place material things over spiritual matter and that's why there is no change despite having churches in nooks and crannies of the country. I must tell u our churches encourage Yahoo most in this country. The foundation is already destroyed and that's why osinbajo will still find his voice despite the atrocity following this government.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by jcross19: 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
see the way they are mocking God?when God called Mathew the tax collector, he never went back to that tax post again. what's he preaching ! there is no truth in him fraud.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Dozes Off In The Dock As Corruption Trial Takes Its Toll (Photo) / 2023: Is This JJ Omojuwa Tweet About Tinubu Accurate? / 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.