Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,984 members, 7,803,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it (21245 Views)

I Will Appreciate It If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Daniel Bwala / Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu / I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by CEOwatazs: 9:51am On Apr 14, 2019
If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment, I'll Reflect On It, Says Moghalu.

Kingsley Moghalu, presidential candidate of the Young Progressives Party (YPP) in the 2019 presidential election in Nigeria, says if he is offered a political appointment by President Muhammadu Buhari, he would reflect on it before taking a decision.

He has, however, announced his withdrawal from partisan politics.

Moghalu stated this in a chat with Arise News TV in Abuja, Nigeria’s capital, on Friday.

Disclosing his next move, he said he was now going to dedicate his time to a citizens’ movement called To Build A Nation (TBAN), which seeks to help in the development of Nigeria’s electoral process.

The former deputy governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) said: “I’ve decided to pretty much withdraw from partisan engagement at this time; the elections are over.

“We’re engaging on a non-partisan basis to a platform called To Build A Nation (TBAN), a citizens’ movement that will campaign for electoral reform and engage in voter education.

“Those are the two things this democracy needs if it is to survive.”

Asked if he would accept a political appointment in President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration, he said: “If such an appointment is offered, then you reflect on it and make a decision.”

The YPP Presidential candidate, endorsed by Nobel Laureate Wole Soyinka in the build-up to the 2019 presidential election, came 14th with a total of 21,886 votes in the February 23 presidential election.

Disclosing his next move, he said he was now going to dedicate his time to a citizens’ movement called To Build A Nation (TBAN), which seeks to help in the development of Nigeria’s electoral process.

1 Like

Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by encryptjay(m): 10:05am On Apr 14, 2019
Bad guy grin

11 Likes

Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by MrMcJay(m): 10:06am On Apr 14, 2019
See the person writing long manifestos and grammar. All he was looking for is a meal ticket. See him advertising his CV to Buhari.

I honestly pity those who supported this clown.

By the way, where is Olawepo Hashim? I hope he has applied for Tradermoni? grin

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by Yemmysworld91: 10:06am On Apr 14, 2019
how I wish u can be our president. If wishes were horses.....

3 Likes

Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by SincereBigot: 10:07am On Apr 14, 2019
Na this one bash youths o.. imagine, after trying to convince nigerians not to vote buhari

This man knew he had no chance in winning the election yet they refused to form a coalition, this man na thief i swear, you knew your party had no structure and you contested a presidential election expecting the youths to vote for you, what if the population of the adults are more than the youths?

If you are reading this sir, i would love to remind you that you are a numskull and birdbrain for this statement

All politicians are the same and as long there are no capital punishment for politicians stealings then there is no hope

31 Likes

Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by otokx(m): 10:07am On Apr 14, 2019
Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.

7 Likes

Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by amaniro: 10:08am On Apr 14, 2019
It's all about money. You'll not reflect on anything, you'll wholeheartedly accept it without twinkling of an eye.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by cardoctor(m): 10:09am On Apr 14, 2019
Sharrap joor. As if that was not the plan.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by Oricha79(m): 10:09am On Apr 14, 2019
As if he was not sponsoring by APC before.... nonsese.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by Denikayan: 10:09am On Apr 14, 2019
Better accept it!

Your very own brothers have denied you and voted for a Cameroonian, so best you align and pally with the supposed enemy for the sake of your political future and same time a stage to display your competence

Who knows, You might be the joker in 2023 to split Eastern votes

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by krownjoy97: 10:10am On Apr 14, 2019
Great! Togedaness we join hands togeda to build dis Nation.

May PMB remember u n other good hearted pple in his kingdom of next level.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by Chimaokigwe: 10:10am On Apr 14, 2019
My brother, collect wherever Buhari offers and use it to better your life and those of your family.

We Igbos saw Moghalu and foolishly followed Atiku. We saw Apc and followed Pdp. Now, we want to collect Senate Presidency in APC and are making demands from Buhari.

Truth is as at today, Buhari holds the yam and knife, Igbos have absolutely NOTHING to bargain with. All we can do is beg and be hopeful Buhari has mercy on us.

No one should come and start telling me nonsense that Igbos don't need Buhari. Is it Atiku that would complete the 2nd Niger Bridge or fix SE roads? Isn't it the same Buhari we hate?

Igbos can't collectively bargain, only individual Igbos can cut deals. The problem is that it is Alaigbo that would suffer.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by ofiko123(m): 10:11am On Apr 14, 2019
What is there to reflect about.. Accept or reject the offer.. I don't understand all these " reflect " wey people dey always talk..

1 Like

Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by olayemioshiyemi: 10:11am On Apr 14, 2019
Political statement.

2 Likes

Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by AfonjaBoston: 10:11am On Apr 14, 2019
Bunch of jokers.

Same with Atiku he will accept ministerial position if given especialy minister of petroleum

Money done finish barawo

1 Like

Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by Lagbaja01(m): 10:12am On Apr 14, 2019
It is finish! lipsrsealed undecided

3 Likes

Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by bluefilm: 10:13am On Apr 14, 2019
MrMcJay:
See the person writing long manifestos and grammar. All he was looking for is a meal ticket. See him advertising his CV to Buhari.

I honestly pity those who supported this clown.

By the way, where is Olawepo Hashim? I hope he has applied for Tradermoni? grin

Kai

You dey very wicked no be small. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by Imstrong2(m): 10:13am On Apr 14, 2019
Wise man..at least to avoid a loss-loss situation..I always knew it from day one that when a relatively unknown candidate via for a particular position in an unknown party,his desire is a political appointment if things turns out bad as expected

2 Likes

Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by Cletus77(m): 10:14am On Apr 14, 2019
Denikayan:
Better accept it!

Your very own brothers have denied you and voted for a Cameroonian, so best you align and pally with the supposed enemy for the sake of your political future and same time a stage to display your competence

Who knows, You might be the joker in 2023 to split Eastern votes
Easterners and SS are politically homogeneous so no one is splitting any votes..
U should ponder more on your yoruba Muslims and Christians divide

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by caprini1: 10:15am On Apr 14, 2019
See his head like egg roll.

4 Likes

Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by BlackfireX: 10:15am On Apr 14, 2019
Just imagine the guy many youth believed in....

2 Likes

Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by Kelklein(m): 10:18am On Apr 14, 2019
See the same guy that was insulting youth yesterday..

I knew something was in the offing when he was suddenly announcing retirement..

Reflection kee you there!!

3 Likes

Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by OboOlora(f): 10:18am On Apr 14, 2019
Oke Janduku Barawo Anuofia

3 Likes

Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by Denikayan: 10:19am On Apr 14, 2019
Cletus77:

Easterners and SS are politically homogeneous so no one is splitting any votes..

Have breakfast, read my composition again, digest and give me a feedback again. Certain you didn't decode it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by B1ak3: 10:19am On Apr 14, 2019
They are all hungry. Even the loud-mouthed Reno omokri and the drug addict Fani Kayode will jump on any appointment. Even if it's to be aso rock cleaners

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by Cletus77(m): 10:22am On Apr 14, 2019
Denikayan:

Have breakfast, read my composition again, digest and give me a feedback again. Certain you didn't decode it.

Take water, read what you wrote up there and touch your head

1 Like

Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:23am On Apr 14, 2019
Dis one dey take style beg for appointment ..

3 Likes

Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by 9jaRealist: 10:23am On Apr 14, 2019
FAKE NEWS HEADLINE ALERT! cheesy

Dude essentially said that it was a HYPOTHETICAL question and thus he didn’t have to think about it unless/until any offer is made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xll3O0hwz6s

4 Likes

Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by Denikayan: 10:24am On Apr 14, 2019
[s]
Cletus77:

Take water, read what you wrote up there and touch your head
[/s]
Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by Chimaokigwe: 10:24am On Apr 14, 2019
Cletus77:

Not politically homogeneous, the SS leads the SE and the SE are disciples of the SS.

Politically, Igbos serve the SS, that's the truth.

Secondus, Wike, GEJ, even Asari, their servants are in the SE. Mention a politician in SE that the SS follows the way the SE serves the SS.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by ogawisdom(m): 10:26am On Apr 14, 2019
Jobless man Buhari no send you

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uzodimma, Diri And Ododo Present Certificates Of Return To President Tinubu / 13 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petroleum Products, Foods, Others / Amaechi And Oyegun Inspect Idu-Kaduna Railway Station (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.