Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Ugwuanyi’s Engagement Of Professionals Behind Administration’s Success – ANAN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi’s Engagement Of Professionals Behind Administration’s Success – ANAN (3942 Views)

Abia Under Excruciating Poverty – League Of Professionals / Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) / 56 Years After, Gov. Ugwuanyi Inaugurates New Fire Service Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugwuanyi’s Engagement Of Professionals Behind Administration’s Success – ANAN by OEPHIUS(m): 11:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ugwuanyi’s engagement of professionals behind administration’s success – ANAN

A member of the Association of National Accountants of Nigeria (ANAN), Sir Paschal Okolie has ascribed the economic recovery and governance successes recorded by the Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi administration in the past four years, to prudent management of the state's lean resources and his ingenuous interface with professionals to help drive his administration's policies.

Speaking during the grand party and dinner organized by ANAN, South East Zone to mark the 40th Anniversary of the association, Sir Okolie, who is the state’s Accountant General and chairman of the occasion, added that Gov. Ugwuanyi has wisely employed the services of members of ANAN to manage the state’s scarce resources.

The Accountant General disclosed that the enviable feats recorded by Gov. Ugwuanyi’s administration in regular payment of workers’ salaries, with or without allocations from the federal account, as well as pensions and other entitlements of workers are as a result of the governor’s commitment to professionalism, fiscal discipline and the wellbeing of the people of Enugu State.

“If you look around, industries are springing up. The economy of the state is being reactivated each time salaries are paid. All these are because we are prudent, accountable, transparent and Enugu State is experiencing peace and good governance”, he said.

Sir Okolie expressed delight that the governor has demonstrated dexterity in sustaining and improving his administration’s laudable efforts towards providing good services to the people, stressing that ANAN has contributed immensely towards the development of the economy of Enugu State and Nigeria.

In his welcome address, the chairman of ANAN, South East Zone, Prof. Uche Ugwuanyi stated that ANAN as professional body had at its formation strategically positioned its members at the strata of the society “through robust, well focused and appropriately structured capacity development”, adding that “continuing education and retraining programmes have continued to yield positive impact in the critical sectors of Nigeria’s economy”.

According to him, “it is gratifying to note that the association has remained a pivotal force in ensuring that Nigeria’s dependency on the commercial and industrial efficiency of its productive capacity is attained through education and training of professional accountants in Nigeria”.

Noting this was the first time the South East Zone of ANAN joined other zones to celebrate “our enviable professional body”, Prof. Ugwuanyi expressed the profound gratitude of the leaderships and members of the state branches of the zone to members of the national body led by the President and Chairman of Council, Prof. Muhammad Akaro Mainoma for their support, cooperation and remarkable achievements.

“As ANAN celebrates her 40th year in Nigeria and happily being celebrated under the Presidency and Council Chairmanship of Prof. Muhammad Akaro Mainoma, Ph.D, FCNA, 1ST Vice Presidency of Prof. B.C. Osisioma, PhD, FCNA and Registrar/Chief Executive as Dr. Nuruddeen A. Abdullahi Mni, FCNA - this galloping Accountancy Professional body has achieved much locally and internationally within their relatively short stay in office as helmsmen.

“Internationally, we are very proud to be identified with ANAN and her enviable affiliation with some international professional bodies as: International Federation of Accountants (IFAC); International Association of Accounting Education and Research (IAAER); XBRL Business Reporting Standard Organization; Pan African Federation of Accountants (PAFA); Association of Accountancy Bodies in West Africa (ABWA) and South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA).This has placed ANAN ahead of most of her local and international contemporaries in our profession.

“For the aforementioned achievements, too numerous to mention, and other programmes billed for the year 2019, I appreciate the Government of Enugu State, the National Executive of ANAN, South East Executive of ANAN, State Chapter Executives and other critical stakeholders for their invaluable contributions and support to our vision and modest efforts”, he added.

Enugu State is in the hands of God! #amokelouis

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/ugwuanyis-engagement-of-professionals-behind-administrations-success-anan/amp/
Re: Ugwuanyi’s Engagement Of Professionals Behind Administration’s Success – ANAN by Criticaltemp: 1:40am On Jul 15, 2019
Able governor
Re: Ugwuanyi’s Engagement Of Professionals Behind Administration’s Success – ANAN by magicminister: 4:38am On Jul 15, 2019
All na wash

This guy is always in the news for good things but I’m yet to see him accomplish any major project.

1- not a single world class hospital in Enugu state
2- coal in Enugu still remains untapped despite its huge potential to be utilized for electricity generation and export
3- no tangible upscaling of the state university.

I’ll give him an E for his solid PR engagement.

7 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi’s Engagement Of Professionals Behind Administration’s Success – ANAN by Nobody: 4:38am On Jul 15, 2019
Good to hear
Re: Ugwuanyi’s Engagement Of Professionals Behind Administration’s Success – ANAN by mestrophil(m): 4:49am On Jul 15, 2019
Always in for Good news ...he still get potholes for majoy roads..

All nah wash...

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi’s Engagement Of Professionals Behind Administration’s Success – ANAN by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:09am On Jul 15, 2019
One of the best governors in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi’s Engagement Of Professionals Behind Administration’s Success – ANAN by ZUBY77(m): 5:17am On Jul 15, 2019
magicminister:
All na wash

This guy is always in the news for good things but I’m yet to see him accomplish any major project.

1- not a single world class hospital in Enugu state
2- coal in Enugu still remains untapped despite its huge potential to be utilized for electricity generation and export
3- no tangible upscaling of the state university.

I’ll give him an E for his solid PR engagement.

Notice that this op is the only one always posting trash about Ugwuanyi here. Check all his posts and see that it's only about Ugwuanyi. He will soon change name to continue posting rubbish here about Ugwuanyi.

Ugwuanyi rather give money to people to say goods about him instead if using the money to do anything.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi’s Engagement Of Professionals Behind Administration’s Success – ANAN by mejai(m): 5:44am On Jul 15, 2019
Nonsense Governor.
Re: Ugwuanyi’s Engagement Of Professionals Behind Administration’s Success – ANAN by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 15, 2019
Backward and retard state.
Re: Ugwuanyi’s Engagement Of Professionals Behind Administration’s Success – ANAN by Ekakamba: 6:22am On Jul 15, 2019
Is he truly a nonsense governor and Enugu a backward State? I disagree. grin tongue
Re: Ugwuanyi’s Engagement Of Professionals Behind Administration’s Success – ANAN by crossfm: 7:30am On Jul 15, 2019
I will keep on saying it,enugu state in the hands of the media and photographers.the populace have seen nothing but deplorable conditions of infrastructures and diminishing standards of existing infrastructures set in place by the past administrations.thanks.
Re: Ugwuanyi’s Engagement Of Professionals Behind Administration’s Success – ANAN by EarthKing(m): 7:41am On Jul 15, 2019
Gburugburu tried abeg. He might not be perfect, but he sure have Enugu state at heart. You wanna know what a useless governor and backward state is? come to Kogi.

by the way, I served in Enugu. So, I know u what I'm saying.
Re: Ugwuanyi’s Engagement Of Professionals Behind Administration’s Success – ANAN by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 15, 2019
EarthKing:
Gburugburu tried abeg. He might not be perfect, but he sure have Enugu state at heart. You wanna know what a useless governor and backward state is? come to Kogi.

Well am not suprised you defending the fat woman in enugu state.

Enugu and kogi na same thing....both are igala people.
That's why most of them speak igala.

You will find names Idoko in enugu and kogi state even onoja.

So you defending him is nott born out of patriotism but brotherhood.
Re: Ugwuanyi’s Engagement Of Professionals Behind Administration’s Success – ANAN by Gentlewarrior1(m): 8:32am On Jul 15, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Backward and retard state.
Thunder fire you there

Worthless bastqrd

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi’s Engagement Of Professionals Behind Administration’s Success – ANAN by Chimaokigwe: 8:33am On Jul 15, 2019
ZUBY77:

Notice that this op is the only one always posting trash about Ugwuanyi here. Check all his posts and see that it's only about Ugwuanyi. He will soon change name to continue posting rubbish here about Ugwuanyi.

Ugwuanyi rather give money to people to say goods about him instead if using the money to do anything.

The OP is the media aide to Ugwuanyi. His name is Louis.
Re: Ugwuanyi’s Engagement Of Professionals Behind Administration’s Success – ANAN by Gentlewarrior1(m): 8:35am On Jul 15, 2019
EarthKing:

Lol. Thank god u say u served bro so i don't blame u. If only you visited enugu during past administrations especially the time of sullivan chime. U wouldn't have made this comment

Besides we dont compare ourselves to states like kogi

Infact in Naija aside Abuja and some parts of lagos we don't like to compare ourselves with another state. Not that we are better than those states but we simply see no reason comparing ourselves with them

Enugu is among the 39th most resillient cities in the world
We want and deserve better

Ugwanyi is just drawing us backwards especially when comoared to previous administrations

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi’s Engagement Of Professionals Behind Administration’s Success – ANAN by Gentlewarrior1(m): 8:36am On Jul 15, 2019
post=80275703:
One of the best governors in Nigeria
You always celebrate bad governance

And i have come to notice you always like following enugu threads. I done dey suspect u

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi’s Engagement Of Professionals Behind Administration’s Success – ANAN by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 15, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Thunder fire you there

Worthless bastqrd

Is Enugu state developed before??...not at all

Every single thing there is backward, more over there women now inter marry hausa fulani on daily basis. That's why there are high population of Muslims in Enugu state.
Re: Ugwuanyi’s Engagement Of Professionals Behind Administration’s Success – ANAN by Gentlewarrior1(m): 8:44am On Jul 15, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Is Enugu state developed before??...not at all

Every single thing there is backward, more over there women now inter marry hausa fulani on daily basis. That's why there are high population of Muslims in Enugu state.

Stop lieing unnecessary and stupid lies just to make a fool of yourself

Which state are you from

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi’s Engagement Of Professionals Behind Administration’s Success – ANAN by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 15, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Stop lieing unnecessary and stupid lies just to make a fool of yourself

Which state are you from

@bolded...Alright I withdraw my statement.....apologies but u insulted me first. Anyway.

Secondly am your neighbour, think it out yourself.
Re: Ugwuanyi’s Engagement Of Professionals Behind Administration’s Success – ANAN by Gentlewarrior1(m): 9:06am On Jul 15, 2019
MelesZenawi:

@bolded...Alright I withdraw my statement.....apologies but u insulted me first. Anyway.

Secondly am your neighbour, think it out yourself.
Look u see eh. This thing you guys are doing will someday backfire heavily at all of us. And could lead to equal hatred from both ends. And disunity that will be highly laughable when other tribes view us. U say you are my neighbour yet u derive joy in peddling unnecessary and stupid rumours against me just to satisfy urself, you have forgotten we were both under one state before and even till date a lot of ur people and prominent men from ur state still reside in our state and we see each other as one and they call our place home because its truely home; likewise i can go to your place live there and call it home. Even in my village, i have someone from ur side that there family have stayed in our side for more than 30years and we see each other's as family.

But you see u young generations neighbours of ours need to stop this petty and unnecessary attitude of tryin to ridicule us with unnecessary lies. A lot of us have started noticing it gradually.
I personally have come to realise alot of u guys now derive joy in peddling this insulting rumour and bringing up this hausa/muslim narrative. Benue is close to enugu so a lot of them have easy access to enugu. Its still doesn't mean that enugu women are marrying them. They are Nigerians nd they are free to enter enugu and there's nothing anyone can do about it for now

You better desist from this stupid habit less it gets out of hand someday

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi’s Engagement Of Professionals Behind Administration’s Success – ANAN by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 15, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Look u see eh. This thing you guys are doing will someday backfire heavily at all of us. And could lead to equal hatred from both ends. And disunity that will be highly laughable when other tribes view us. U say you are my neighbour yet u derive joy in peddling unnecessary and stupid rumours against me just to satisfy urself, you have forgotten we were both under one state before and even till date a lot of ur people and prominent men from ur state still reside in our state and we see each other as one and they call our place home because its truely home; likewise i can go to your place live there and call it home. Even in my village, i have someone from ur side that there family have stayed in our side for more than 30years and we see each other's as family.

But you see u young generations neighbours of ours need to stop this petty and unnecessary attitude of tryin to ridicule us with unnecessary lies. A lot of us have started noticing it gradually.
I personally have come to realise alot of u guys now derive joy in peddling this insulting rumour and bringing up this hausa/muslim narrative. Benue is close to enugu so a lot of them have easy access to enugu. Its still doesn't mean that enugu women are marrying them. They are Nigerians nd they are free to enter enugu and there's nothing anyone can do about it for now

You better desist from this stupid habit less it gets out of hand someday

I said my apologies and I withdrew my statement immediately.
So, please don't make it to sound as a serious issue here.

My apology should be enough to douse tension.....
Re: Ugwuanyi’s Engagement Of Professionals Behind Administration’s Success – ANAN by ZUBY77(m): 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

The OP is the media aide to Ugwuanyi. His name is Louis.

Understandabke then. He is doing his job

Painting Ugwuanyi white.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu gets permanently blocked on Facebook / Why I Attended Obi Cubana’s Mum's Burial - Abba Kyari / Pictures Of Some Of The Beneficiaries Of The Bee Attack At Kogi APC Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.