Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,544 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:37 PM

Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media (29944 Views)

You Visit That Lady U Are Crazy Over For The First Time And She Offers U This? / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by vivypretty(f): 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2019
Social media platforms these days are filled with monsters, mean people, deceitful people

alongside charming people, funny people, angels in form of humans; who understand us, love us, check up on us etc.

The latter set of people make us want to be online all the time no matter how expensive data is, even better now that there is free facebook(sorry you can’t view pictures).smiley

With time, a new friendship is created and tick-tock visiting hours are here. winkThe visiting plans are made between the man and woman to cement the already blossoming relationship into a concrete affair.

Gone are the days of,
girl : babe send me transport money.

The new thing is,
Boy : babe just come with your money or borrow money from your friend, I will pay you back when you get here.
(Boys are now men lol)laugh

Most often than not, it is the girl that goes the extra miles to meet the boy (well hello sister, we are in a man’s world)angry

Here are few reasons why we girls shouldn’t make that trip.

1. He may not be who he says he is:

Let me start by reminding you that all you know about him is all he told you he is;
hear say (NB hear say evidence is not always admissible in court in all cases, ask a
lawyercool). That means if he says he is an alpha male like teddy A, you would be banking on his word until you go there and meet a he-she (like our bobby somebody).
Don’t even depend on his profile or his pictures because a native doctor is also a doctorlaughlaugh. This reminds me of when a luscious diva sent me a friend request on facebook. Of course I wasn’t going to accept such a person with that kind of name (for God’s sake!! I am protective of my male friends as an elder sister shouldangel) but I was surprised to see that almost all of her picture backgrounds had strong resemblance with either my black gate or my range rover sport (except that the plate number is always covered). I got the shock of my life when I went to buy food from the food truck seller very close to my house one evening.
Her reply to my good evening was “madam you no want accept my friend request for facebook abi?" surprise(see me see wahala, how am I to know that madam Veronica is the same with lusa cious diva?)
Little wonder phones are expensive these days, filter cameras are the bomb!!

2. What took you there?

If your answer to the above question can convince any audience beyond all reasonable doubt then aunty carry your bag and make that trip but if not, aunty super glue your butt to your house. That would be the first question people will ask you when you chemically react to uncle’s touchwink in an agressive way.
So many other questions would be thrown at you if you can’t answer the above question, examples are “is he your brother?”
“shebi na you carry yourself come abi na kidnap he kidnap you?”
“ashawo, he no pay you complete?”
Once upon a time I didn’t know the answer to the above question when one brother invited me over to his place. He sounded so harmless over the phone and mature. He even promised to douse himself with cold water if his body should misbehave (wink). For my church mind, I have found a brother in Christ. The day came and I prepared looking as beautiful as always. I called my partner in crime aka my sister to inform her of my journey , only for her to narrate to me how daddy called her and told her about a bad dream he had concerning the death of one of us.
Hmmmm, heaven knows I am not liable to die young so I had to retreat and surrender (this type of hear say evidence is admissible in my court, thank you yes!!). The problem became how to tell my brother in christ that our planned mission has been aborted after all my promise and past disappointments.

Our beloved brother finally called sounding all happy like the MMM founder after it was introduced in Nigeria(laugh). Just know that the brother dropped the call before I could finish apologizing for not keeping my promise and he never did call back nor chatted me up again. Surprisingly after a year, bros remembered me and wanted us to meet again. I was still stating my terms and conditions one of which was ‘no sex’ when bros replied with “I am not your brother. We go just do am and I go satisfy you so tey you go ask for more”.(surprise)
That was how my ear went back to factory reset and all I could say was thank you God for stopping me from going the first time.

3. Are you up for sex with just anyone?

The first question you should ask yourself before embarking on that journey is “are you up for sex with just anyone?”. Irrespective of the Anthony Joshua’s body you think he has or the Andy Ruiz’s body you think he doesn’t have, are you up for ‘bedmatics’ with random people?
If you can’t have sex with random people please do save your taekwondo skill for Anthony Joshua and remain in your house except you have the strength to fight from dusk till dawn. Or do you not mind being raped?
The generally perceived notion is that "women want sex even when they say no because they are just being shy to give in easily”(sad
)

That was how another brother was inviting me over. I was yet to make up my mind, so I told him I will think about it. The bros started asking me the naughtiest thing I have ever done in life (aside from lying I know I am a saint). I told the brother I can’t remember but when I do I will tell him. I then asked bros the naughtiest thing he has ever done. Bros confessed to having engaged in twosome, party and the other somes but all have always been consensual (brethren, what does he really mean because I don’t understand)frown

4. In the middle of nowhere

Does it ever occur to you that you could be going to a no man's land, not like Lagos but a land where you don’t know your way, a land where you have no friends, relations or village people and a land where all you have got is yourself surrounded by strangers who could be worse/ better than your village people.
Who do you turn to if things don’t go as planned?
What do you do when you get lost in such a place? (my own is to keep praying that you at least have your transport fare with you)
Will the boy even be worried for a sec if something should happen to you on your way to see him?

Brethren, here comes the end of my sermon but remember that this sermon is for all the good girls.

Thank you.

cc : Farano
cc:Rocktation
cc:Lalasticlala

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by MrFlavvor(m): 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
OK
Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by 2dice01: 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
long nice epistle

well i prefer first date should be in an eatery or somewhere fun

make person no go carry mami water come house

67 Likes

Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2019
Lolzz girls that journey to no man's land for the D u are here writing this sermon on mount Olive cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by thesicilian: 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
When you see a girl ranting like this you know she's been burnt so bad it hurt her pride.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by vivypretty(f): 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
thesicilian:
When you see a girl ranting like this you know she's been burnt so bad it hurt her pride.
lol lol lol it's not actually a rant just an observation

14 Likes

Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by carter009(m): 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Am telling you.
thesicilian:

3 Likes

Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by vivypretty(f): 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
2dice01:
long nice epistle

well i prefer first date should be in an eatery or somewhere fun

make person no go carry mami water come house
I think so too
it should be on a neutral ground where you can be able to know more about the person

11 Likes

Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by vivypretty(f): 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
dairykidd:
Lolzz girls that journey to no man's land for the D u are here writing this sermon on mount Olive cheesy
just trying to warn my fellow good girls

7 Likes

Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by WorWorBoy: 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
Too long to read.

8 Likes

Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by vivypretty(f): 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
WorWorBoy:
Too long to read.
don't be a lazy Nigerian youth

14 Likes

Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by WorWorBoy: 10:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
vivypretty:

don't be a lazy Nigerian youth

3 Likes

Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by seancombs617: 10:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
Aimoye blind date and sex on first date..na God dey protect we men o .nick winsh,neck ogbanje, but man still dey alive..one told me she was a water girl but delivered,i still nack am,chai

7 Likes

Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
thesicilian:
A very good summary of the beautiful nonsense up there. Thank you for saving my precious time.

8 Likes

Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by 2dice01: 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
vivypretty:

I think so too
it should be on a neutral ground where you can be able to know more about the person
yeah thats how its should be

but the game has change

Guys want some séx
ladies wanna chop your money

You can show me how to make the cash at dp
falling in love is for small children grin
Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by 2dice01: 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
seancombs617:
Aimoye blind date and sex on first date..na God dey protect we men o .nick winsh,neck ogbanje, but man still dey alive..one told me she was a water girl but delivered,i still nack am,chai
You try oo
one bae tell me say she dey like to put her leg on the wall when she want to sleep

baba na so relationship end
make den no go reduce person Glory to 0.004kb

17 Likes

Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 18, 2019
vivypretty:
Social media platforms these days are filled with monsters, mean people, deceitful people

alongside charming people, funny people, angels in form of humans; who understand us, love us, check up on us etc.

The latter set of people make us want to be online all the time no matter how expensive data is, even better now that there is free facebook(sorry you can’t view pictures).smiley

With time, a new friendship is created and tick-tock visiting hours are here. winkThe visiting plans are made between the man and woman to cement the already blossoming relationship into a concrete affair.

Gone are the days of,

The new thing is,
Boy : babe just come with your money or borrow money from your friend, I will pay you back when you get here.

Most often than not, it is the girl that goes the extra miles to meet the boy (well hello sister, we are in a man’s world)angry

Let me start by reminding you that all you know about him is all he told you he is;
hear say (NB hear say evidence is not always admissible in court in all cases, ask a
lawyercool). That means if he says he is an alpha male like teddy A, you would be banking on his word until you go there and meet a he-she (like our bobby somebody).
Don’t even depend on his profile or his pictures because a native doctor is also a doctorlaughlaugh. This reminds me of when a luscious diva sent me a friend request on facebook. Of course I wasn’t going to accept such a person with that kind of name (for God’s sake!! I am protective of my male friends as an elder sister shouldangel) but I was surprised to see that almost all of her picture backgrounds had strong resemblance with either my black gate or my range rover sport (except that the plate number is always covered). I got the shock of my life when I went to buy food from the food truck seller very close to my house one evening.
Her reply to my good evening was “madam you no want accept my friend request for facebook abi?" surprise(see me see wahala, how am I to know that madam Veronica is the same with lusa cious diva?)

2. What took you there?

If your answer to the above question can convince any audience beyond all reasonable doubt then aunty carry your bag and make that trip but if not, aunty super glue your butt to your house. That would be the first question people will ask you when you chemically react to uncle’s touchwink in an agressive way.
So many other questions would be thrown at you if you can’t answer the above question, examples are “is he your brother?”
Once upon a time I didn’t know the answer to the above question when one brother invited me over to his place. He sounded so harmless over the phone and mature. He even promised to douse himself with cold water if his body should misbehavewink. For my church mind, I have found a brother in Christ. The day came and I prepared looking as beautiful as always. I called my partner in crime aka my sister to inform her of my journey , only for her to narrate to me how daddy called her and told her about a bad dream he had concerning the death of one of us.
Hmmmm, heaven knows I am not liable to die young so I had to retreat and surrender (this type of hear say evidence is admissible in my court, thank youyes). The problem became how to tell my brother in christ that our planned mission has been aborted after all my promise and past disappointments.

Our beloved brother finally called sounding all happy like the MMM founder after it was introduced in Nigerialaugh. Just know that the brother dropped the call before I could finish apologizing for not keeping my promise and he never did call back nor chatted me up again. Surprisingly after a year, bros remembered me and wanted us to meet again. I was still stating my terms and conditions one of which was ‘no sex’ when bros replied with “I am not your brother. We go just do am and I go satisfy you so tey you go ask for more”.surprise
That was how my ear went back to factory reset and all I could say was thank you God for stopping me from going the first time.

The first question you should ask yourself before embarking on that journey is “are you up for sex with just anyone?”. Irrespective of the Anthony Joshua’s body you think he has or the Andy Ruiz’s body you think he doesn’t have, are you up for ‘bedmatics’ with random people?
If you can’t have sex with random people please do save your taekwondo skill for Anthony Joshua and remain in your house except you have the strength to fight from dusk till dawn. Or do you not mind being raped?
The generally perceived notion is that "women want sex even when they say no because they are just being shy to give in easily”sad

That was how another brother was inviting me over. I was yet to make up my mind, so I told him I will think about it. The bros started asking me the naughtiest thing I have ever done in life (aside from lying I know I am a saint). I told the brother I can’t remember but when I do I will tell him. I then asked bros the naughtiest thing he has ever done. Bros confessed to having engaged in twosome, party and the other so come stuff, all have always been consensual (brethren, what does he really mean because I don’t understand)frown

Does it ever occur to you that you could be going to a no lands , and, not like Lagos but a land where you don’t know your way, a land where you have no friends, relations or village people and a land where all you have got is yourself surrounded by strangers who could be worse/ better than your village people.
What do you do when you get lost in such a place? (my own is to keep praying that you at least have your transport fare with you)
Will the boy even be worried for a sec if something should happen to you on your way to see him?

Brethren, here comes the end of my sermon but remember that this sermon is for all the good girls.

Thank you.

Stop putting Sand in our Garri Jo..
Some men are still sincere...!! cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by vivypretty(f): 12:18am On Jul 18, 2019
eni4real:
Stop putting Sand in our Garri Jo.. Some men are still sincere...!! cool cool
lol 1 out of 100

3 Likes

Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 18, 2019
one of my guy till today always complainig about d girls he dey do hookups and dates with from instagram and facebook.always complaning they look different in real life from their facebook/instagram pics.a girl with big boobs on her facebook pix wen he meets her one on one will have very flat chest,a light skinned girl on her facebook pix will be very dark wen he meets her one on one etc. i have told him instead of wasting his time trying to do internet hookups just get a preety girl close to u. no need stressing urself over an illusion...not with in dis era dat we have photoshop gadgets used to decieve a man. i have told him but he wont listen.

19 Likes

Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by vivypretty(f): 12:21am On Jul 18, 2019
2dice01:
yeah thats how its should be
but the game has change
Guys want some séx ladies wanna chop your money
You can show me how to make the cash at dp falling in love is for small children grin
Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by Donlexybaze(m): 12:25am On Jul 18, 2019
but u nor tell us ,the one wey u go and dem nack you

6 Likes

Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by vivypretty(f): 12:28am On Jul 18, 2019
2dice01:
You try oo
one bae tell me say she dey like to put her leg on the wall when she want to sleep

baba na so relationship end
make den no go reduce person Glory to 0.004kb
so guys are becoming conscious of losing their glory thought it was just HIV and STD they're afraid of

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by vivypretty(f): 12:31am On Jul 18, 2019
Donlexybaze:
but u nor tell us ,the one wey u go and dem nack you
lol lol lol
I love myself too much to risk that kind of journey

1 Like

Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 18, 2019
Lalasticlala this piece deserves Frontpage biko.

That's how some ladies have traveled to their doom.

15 Likes

Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by Nobody: 3:17am On Jul 18, 2019
vivypretty:

lol 1 out of 100
You are a pessimist tongue

1 Like

Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by Nobody: 5:34am On Jul 18, 2019
vivypretty:

just trying to warn my fellow good girls

Okay good girls... i like ur dp tho

2 Likes

Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by kenigwe18: 6:42am On Jul 18, 2019
vivypretty:

Gone are the days of,

The new thing is,

2. What took you there?

Once upon a time I didn’t know the answer to the above question when one brother invited me over to his place. He sounded so harmless over the phone and mature. He even promised to douse himself with cold water if his body should misbehavewink. For my church mind, I have found a brother in Christ. The day came and I prepared looking as beautiful as always. I called my partner in crime aka my sister to inform her of my journey , only for her to narrate to me how daddy called her and told her about a bad dream he had concerning the death of one of us.
Hmmmm, heaven knows I am not liable to die young so I had to retreat and surrender (this type of hear say evidence is admissible in my court, thank youyes). The problem became how to tell my brother in christ that our planned mission has been aborted after all my promise and past disappointments.

Our beloved brother finally called sounding all happy like the MMM founder after it was introduced in Nigerialaugh. Just know that the brother dropped the call before I could finish apologizing for not keeping my promise and he never did call back nor chatted me up again. Surprisingly after a year, bros remembered me and wanted us to meet again. I was still stating my terms and conditions one of which was ‘no sex’ when bros replied with “I am not your brother. We go just do am and I go satisfy you so tey you go ask for more”.surprise

The generally perceived notion is that "women want sex even when they say no because they are just being shy to give in easily”sad

That was how another brother was inviting me over. I was yet to make up my mind, so I told him I will think about it. The bros started asking me the naughtiest thing I have ever done in life (aside from lying I know I am a saint). I told the brother I can’t remember but when I do I will tell him. I then asked bros the naughtiest thing he has ever done. Bros confessed to having engaged in twosome, party and the other so come stuff, all have always been consensual (brethren, what does he really mean because I don’t understand)frown

Does it ever occur to you that you could be going to a no lands , and, not like Lagos but a land where you don’t know your way, a land where you have no friends, relations or village people and a land where all you have got is yourself surrounded by strangers who could be worse/ better than your village people.

Thank you.

Nice post I got to give that..
You just seem forget there re two sides to this
You don't expect shy pple who feels they could connect thru this burst their shell when reading this rather they crawl back in
Or haven't seen pple get who met online here and eventually got married. Look at the brighter side that's what this post is missing. There are good pple out there too.

9 Likes

Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by vivypretty(f): 6:51am On Jul 18, 2019
kenigwe18:

Nice post I got to give that..
You just forget there re two sides of every actions
You don't expect shy pple who feels they could connect thru this burst their shell rather they crawl back in
Or haven't seen pple get who met online here and eventually got married.
you are absolutely right but the whole point about this is about girls doing the visiting.
Don't forget we're the weaker sex(lol)

6 Likes

Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by vivypretty(f): 6:54am On Jul 18, 2019
eni4real:
You are a pessimist tongue
I am as optimistic as I can be without losing reality (lol

1 Like

Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by ebuka10box(m): 6:54am On Jul 18, 2019
2bedroom flat for rent @port harcourt , Ada George axis for 350k, 400k, 450,500 . Hit me up if you are interested 07066196319
Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by vivypretty(f): 6:55am On Jul 18, 2019
dairykidd:

Okay good girls... i like ur dp tho
thanks

1 Like

Re: Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 18, 2019
You are a good writer..... "long but not boring"

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My fiancee Finds It Difficult To Cook & Do House Chores, Is This A Red Flag? / Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? / Men Make Love With Their Wives And Have Sex With Their Girlfriends - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.