Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:23 PM

How Luminee Treats Her House Help (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Luminee Treats Her House Help (Photos) (45572 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Stylist Luminee's Househelp Breaks Silence, Reveals What Really Happ / Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) / Laura Ikeji Treats Her Hubby To Facial Makeover (photos) (2) (3) (4)

How Luminee Treats Her House Help (Photos) by Chelsea82: 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2019
Neighbors express disappointment at the way actress Mercy Aigbe’s stylist, Luminee, treats her house help in Opebi, Lagos.

She was captured punishing her house help in a hot sun kneeling her down outside the house.

This is really bad, I wonder if is her child?

Watch The Video https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/see-how-mercy-aigbe-stylish-luminee.html?m=1

Re: How Luminee Treats Her House Help (Photos) by sholatem(f): 6:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
Wetin d house help do? Even this so call celebrities sef,u can't vouch for them in terms of humiliation, nah their problems be dat jare cheesy

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Luminee Treats Her House Help (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 6:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
Women are just unbelievable.theyll be the ones shouting about domestic violence and they'll be the same people metting out violence to helpless girls

She offended and you can't tell her to kneel down Inside,you have to spread her outside like wet clothes.meanwhile you have your own kids and you don't know which hand your kids will fall into when they leave home and are not within your reach.smh

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Luminee Treats Her House Help (Photos) by Adepet222(f): 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
Happy Sunday

Re: How Luminee Treats Her House Help (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2019
God knows I don't kuku understand what the Op is saying. Mercy Aigbe Stylish, Mercy Aigbe Stylist. Issa Confusion.
Read my signature

Modified- I get what the Op is saying now.

*“To every action there is always opposite & equal reaction”.* It’s manipulative to act towards another in a certain way and expect them not to react. Action is a seed, Reaction is the harvest. Africans especially parents; stop beating children & asking them not to cry.

Good Morning FAM and Happy New Week. I declare the week prosperous for everyone of you in the name of Jesus.

*Shile.*

Re: How Luminee Treats Her House Help (Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 7:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
A woman is punishing her house help and u find a way to drag mercy aigbe into the matter for traffic.

Meanwhile this is just kneel down and hands up. Nigerian law does not having anything against corporal punishment for minors. It is only a problem if the person is not a minor

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Luminee Treats Her House Help (Photos) by Funmmyastic: 8:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
That's not good enough.But why drag Mercy Aigbe into it?

Re: How Luminee Treats Her House Help (Photos) by Liliyann(f): 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
Truth be told, it's not easy training someone's child. Even with your own children, they will want to frustrate your life and you won't even know if you should beat or bite them sometimes!
It takes patience and grace of God in handling kids!

Judging with this, I can't help but wonder why people always look for issue where there is none!!
It's OK to punish your kids but when you punish your house help, they tag it child abuse!
Bunch of hypocrites!!
Maid or no maid, as long as you're under my roof, if you misbehave, ama punish you, if you can't abide with my rules, waka go your papa house!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Luminee Treats Her House Help (Photos) by ValCon888: 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2019
Op, this is what I will do to you when I see you.

Re: How Luminee Treats Her House Help (Photos) by Joystark(f): 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2019
Liliyann:
Truth be told, it's not easy training someone's child. Even with your own children, they will want to frustrate your life and you won't even know if you should beat or bite them sometimes!

Judging with this, I can't help but wonder why people always look for issue where there is none!!
It's OK to punish your kids but when you punish your house help, they tag it child abuse!
Bunch of hypocrites!!
Maid or no maid, as long as you're under my roof, if you misbehave, ama punish you, if you can't abide with my rules, waka go your papa house!

I get the whole people will always talk thing.

But you gotta admit, some women are heartless. They don't treat these helps the way they'd treat their own children sometimes.
It won't be a problem if the way you punish the help is the same way you punish your child.

It only becomes a problem when there's an extreme difference.

E.g, we hear about women scalding helps with hot water... How many of those women would actually pour hot water on their children... No matter the offense?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Luminee Treats Her House Help (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2019
Liliyann:

Bunch of hypocrites!!
so you don't know the difference between punishment and abuse? Madam Margret Thatcher,owner of the most expensive house in Africa

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Luminee Treats Her House Help (Photos) by DAutoDiagnosis: 6:18am On Aug 19, 2019
ValCon888:
Op, this is what I will do to you when I see you.

Na dem

Re: How Luminee Treats Her House Help (Photos) by itegbemie: 8:27am On Aug 19, 2019
So even her stylist is now a celebrity?? And. You had to attach Mercy to the whole stuff.

Re: How Luminee Treats Her House Help (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 19, 2019
90% of Nigerians with house helps are very wicked and heartless. They treat their house helps like slaves.

Re: How Luminee Treats Her House Help (Photos) by superior1: 9:06am On Aug 19, 2019
End time yeye-brity

Re: How Luminee Treats Her House Help (Photos) by aylive02(m): 9:06am On Aug 19, 2019
Oloshos gaining cheap media attention

Re: How Luminee Treats Her House Help (Photos) by Bbbwings: 9:07am On Aug 19, 2019
Liliyann:

Bunch of hypocrites!!

Re: How Luminee Treats Her House Help (Photos) by serah109: 9:07am On Aug 19, 2019
unfair

Re: How Luminee Treats Her House Help (Photos) by mixta140: 9:07am On Aug 19, 2019

Re: How Luminee Treats Her House Help (Photos) by Lienn: 9:07am On Aug 19, 2019
1shortblackboy:
A woman is punishing her house help and u find a way to drag mercy aigbe into the matter for traffic.

Meanwhile this is just kneel down and hands up. Nigerian law does not having anything against corporal punishment for minors. It is only a problem if the person is not a minor

Yeah

Probably the house was to small to accommodate her and the punishment

She should have taken her to Third mainland bridge to kneel down then

SMH

Re: How Luminee Treats Her House Help (Photos) by shogsman(m): 9:08am On Aug 19, 2019
Stupid people running their mouth like a lose cassette ,they didn’t even ask what the girl did.

Re: How Luminee Treats Her House Help (Photos) by VillagePipu: 9:10am On Aug 19, 2019
Women inflict the worst abuse on others. They only make noise when they are victims.

Put an average lady in a place where she is being offered a service, watch how she treats those serving her. Now, compare that to how the average guy treats those serving him.

Re: How Luminee Treats Her House Help (Photos) by Lienn: 9:10am On Aug 19, 2019
Liliyann:

Bunch of hypocrites!!

And that's why we read news of maids killing and stealing from their owners. Those people probably reason like you

If you don't like your maid anymore, send her back to where you brought her. Life is that simple

Re: How Luminee Treats Her House Help (Photos) by realestniggah: 9:10am On Aug 19, 2019
Who is this one again

Re: How Luminee Treats Her House Help (Photos) by owila4luv(m): 9:10am On Aug 19, 2019
Funmmyastic:
That's not good enough.But why drag Mercy Aigbe into it?
to make the story go viral

Re: How Luminee Treats Her House Help (Photos) by shogsman(m): 9:10am On Aug 19, 2019
Liliyann:

Bunch of hypocrites!!

You get sense no be small.

Re: How Luminee Treats Her House Help (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 9:11am On Aug 19, 2019
Mercy aigbes stylist
And u expect peace
Mercy na fake igboro wey head dey touch
Then who dey style am
Must be a crazy ass bich
Dis one sef dey enjoy,tho na flat things
Why did it not rain that day
Why

Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris / Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates / Yomi Sars Records A Song With Davido While He Is Smoking