Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,208 members, 7,780,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:17 PM

3 Ondo Students Gang Rape Their Female Colleague At Boyfriend’s Resident - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Ondo Students Gang Rape Their Female Colleague At Boyfriend’s Resident (39188 Views)

Oyo Students Gang-rape SSS1 Pupil In Uncompleted Building / Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) / 5 Students Gang-rape 15-Year-Old Girl Inside Campus In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Ondo Students Gang Rape Their Female Colleague At Boyfriend’s Resident by Islie: 5:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
Police arrest three students over alleged rape in Ondo

by Damisi Ojo,

Men of the Ondo State Police Command have apprehended three students of the School of Health Technology, Akure, over alleged gang-raping of a female student.

The suspects according to the command are: Aderoboye Damilola, Eyitayo Charles and Blessing Michael.

They were said to have committed the crime last week Wednesday at the residence of the boyfriend of the student's.

Sources said the case had been transferred to the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) of the command for investigation.

Police spokesman, Femi Joseph, said the command had begun investigation into the matter.

According to him, “We have commenced investigation into the matter, and after the investigation, the suspect would be charged to court.”

A source narrated that the victim was gang-raped by the suspect in the boyfriend’s house, which is not far from the campus of the institution, at Oda Road, area of Akure.

He said” The lady (victim) went to visit her boyfriend in the late evening on Wednesday but she did not meet the boyfriend at home but she met another boy who is a friend to her boyfriend.

“She then decided to wait for him (boyfriend) suddenly, the three boys (suspects) entered into the room with dangerous weapons and asked the boy they met inside to have sex with the lady but he refused. It was after that that they raped the lady.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/police-arrest-three-students-over-alleged-rape-in-ondo/
Re: 3 Ondo Students Gang Rape Their Female Colleague At Boyfriend’s Resident by ijustdey: 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2019
rape is now a common thing in our society....

what is happening to our male folks

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Ondo Students Gang Rape Their Female Colleague At Boyfriend’s Resident by vibre: 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2019
Castrate them angry

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Ondo Students Gang Rape Their Female Colleague At Boyfriend’s Resident by Mike008(m): 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2019
You can just patronise a prostitute. It's a lesser wrong.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Ondo Students Gang Rape Their Female Colleague At Boyfriend’s Resident by ijustdey: 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2019
Three students gang-raped me because I rebuffed dating one of them —Victim

Peter Dada , Akure

The Ondo State Police on Monday said it has arrested three students of the School of Health Technology , Akure , who allegedly gang -raped a female student of the institution .

According to the Police , the suspects are: Aderoboye Damilola , Eyitayo Charles and Blessing Michael.

The three suspects were said to have committed the crime last week Wednesday at the residence of the boyfriend of the victim .

It was gathered that the case has been transferred to the Criminal Investigation Department of the command.

The Police Public Relations Officer of the Command, Mr. Femi Joseph, who disclosed this to our Correspondent, said the Command had begun investigation into the matter.

Joseph said, “ We have commenced an investigation into the matter , and after the investigation , the suspects will be charged to court .”

A source narrated that the victim was gang -raped by the suspects in the boyfriend ’ s house , which is not far from the campus of the institution at Oda Road , Akure .

“ The lady ( victim ) went to visit her boyfriend in the late evening of Wednesday , but she did not meet him at home .

“ She met another boy who is a friend to her boyfriend . So, she decided to wait for her boyfriend .

“ Suddenly , the three suspects entered into the room with dangerous weapons and asked the boy they met inside to have sex with the lady, but he refused .

“ It was after that that they gang -raped the lady,” the source said .

Narrating her ordeal in the hands of the alleged rapists, the victim said , “ I was in the room when the three of them forcefully had their way in and pounced on me .

“ When they entered into the room, I was shocked and they asked me to take off my dress and to lay on the bed .
“ I appealed to them to leave me alone, but they rebuffed my plea .

“ They asked one of them to forcefully UnCloth me , after which the three of them raped me .

“ They even threatened me that they had the video recordings of the attack and that they would upload the videos on the social media if I tell anyone .

“ But I could not keep the trauma to myself and I told one of my friends in confidence .
“ She reported the issue to the Police and the boys were tracked and arrested .

“ I know one of them ( Eyitayo) , who had once asked me out on a date, but I declined his request.

“ I had to speak out now because I cannot keep it to myself and I really want justice .
“ Those boys really took advantage of and abused me .”

In a reaction , the Provost of the School of Health Technology , Dr. Felix Olawoye, condemned the alleged act and declared that the suspects must face the wrath of the law .

“ The students have been arrested and as an institution , the law must take its rightful course, after which the school’ s disciplinary committee would also present its recommendation to the political head ( the Commissioner for Health) .
“ We don’ t tolerate any form of in discipline ,” he declared.

https://punchng.com/three-students-gang-raped-me-because-i-rebuffed-dating-one-of-them-victim/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Ondo Students Gang Rape Their Female Colleague At Boyfriend’s Resident by BlackfireX: 11:54am On Aug 20, 2019
Useless children from a useless family from a useless lineage.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Ondo Students Gang Rape Their Female Colleague At Boyfriend’s Resident by martineverest(m): 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
Nigeria has successfully matched India and South Africa in rape cases.....Nigeria is now a raping nation.smh

watch how COZA members Will ask for prosecution of this rapists in ondo,but will hypocritically......

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Ondo Students Gang Rape Their Female Colleague At Boyfriend’s Resident by AntiWailer: 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
Na wa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Ondo Students Gang Rape Their Female Colleague At Boyfriend’s Resident by calculator123(m): 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
Cut their balls.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Ondo Students Gang Rape Their Female Colleague At Boyfriend’s Resident by IamSoProlific: 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
How did we actually get here

Things have really fallen apart and it's too late to cry when the head is off.

A decayed/lifeless head in aso rock is as good as off.

All creatures occupying the space called Nigeria now behave as they wish.

Imagine the climax state of the lawlessness all over the country.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Ondo Students Gang Rape Their Female Colleague At Boyfriend’s Resident by MyGeneration(m): 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2019
what were they expecting, a pat on the back?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Ondo Students Gang Rape Their Female Colleague At Boyfriend’s Resident by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2019
Insecurity everywhere

Immorality every where

Probably watched BBA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Ondo Students Gang Rape Their Female Colleague At Boyfriend’s Resident by nabegibeg: 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2019
Just

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Ondo Students Gang Rape Their Female Colleague At Boyfriend’s Resident by davidmoyes(m): 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2019
Are they out of Vaseline or soapy is a crime now ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Ondo Students Gang Rape Their Female Colleague At Boyfriend’s Resident by weyreypey: 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
B

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Ondo Students Gang Rape Their Female Colleague At Boyfriend’s Resident by YorubaKing: 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2019
How do dis fools enjoy rape sef? angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Ondo Students Gang Rape Their Female Colleague At Boyfriend’s Resident by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2019
sames ones demonstrating against SARS if i recall

small wonder

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Ondo Students Gang Rape Their Female Colleague At Boyfriend’s Resident by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2019
Islie:

Police arrest three students over alleged rape in Ondo

https://thenationonlineng.net/police-arrest-three-students-over-alleged-rape-in-ondo/

Boyfriend's Residence not Resident. At least, you can copy and paste.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Ondo Students Gang Rape Their Female Colleague At Boyfriend’s Resident by StrongandMighty: 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2019
This days, I don't take rape accusations from girls seriously.

It might either be true or false, but I take it to heart no more.. because this ladies have time and again used false rape accusations to bring down an innocent man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Ondo Students Gang Rape Their Female Colleague At Boyfriend’s Resident by Solidkay(m): 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2019
Libido getting higher,
Conscience getting silenced
Our dear youths losing every ounce of morality.

Woe unto whosoever placed this epidemic curse on this generation cry cry cry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Ondo Students Gang Rape Their Female Colleague At Boyfriend’s Resident by shogsman(m): 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2019
Rape has become the order of the day especially after this coza case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Ondo Students Gang Rape Their Female Colleague At Boyfriend’s Resident by kereman1: 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
weyreypey:
Blessing Michael certainly ipob. Beating elders and criminal activities are their main concern

Get a life bruh, u don't hv to tag IPOB, with d stupidity of ur clansman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Ondo Students Gang Rape Their Female Colleague At Boyfriend’s Resident by iluvdonjazzy: 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
the God's must be appeased, the level of rape these days is becoming unbearable, if Justice cannot prevail anymore, then let them be castrating whoever they catch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Ondo Students Gang Rape Their Female Colleague At Boyfriend’s Resident by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2019
Damn!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Ondo Students Gang Rape Their Female Colleague At Boyfriend’s Resident by Burger01(m): 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2019
Just cut their peepees angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Ondo Students Gang Rape Their Female Colleague At Boyfriend’s Resident by StUriah(m): 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2019
Girls can visit their male friends in peace again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Ondo Students Gang Rape Their Female Colleague At Boyfriend’s Resident by aviato(m): 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2019
StrongandMighty:
This days, I don't take rape accusations from girls seriously.

It might either be true or false, but I take it to heart no more.. because this ladies have time and again used false rape accusations to bring down an innocent man!

Just stfu if you don't know what to say.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Ondo Students Gang Rape Their Female Colleague At Boyfriend’s Resident by JeffreyLiaison(m): 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2019
Nigeria has turned into a raping battlefield where guys want to know If their rape activity would gain more publicity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Ondo Students Gang Rape Their Female Colleague At Boyfriend’s Resident by anambraamaka: 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2019
Castrate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Ondo Students Gang Rape Their Female Colleague At Boyfriend’s Resident by Kalapizim(m): 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2019
Who are these scums doing this ?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour / New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use / Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.