Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,152 members, 7,780,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:41 AM

Police Officers Pick Corpse Of Woman Raped To Death In Benue - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers Pick Corpse Of Woman Raped To Death In Benue (23429 Views)

HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) / A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officers Pick Corpse Of Woman Raped To Death In Benue by JaysDreamLand: 7:57am On Aug 20, 2019

Men of the Nigeria police force have picked up the naked female corpse dumped in a drainage in front of a church at the Nyiman Layout of Makurdi.

The yet-to-be identified victim was believed to have been raped to death and the body dumped in the drainage in front of a Pentecostal church in the area.

Spokesperson of the Benue State Police Command, DSP Catherine Anene, who confirmed that the corpse was recovered by the police on Monday, said that further investigation will reveal the truth.

Anene said the police cannot say at the moment who the dead person was until the determination of the deceased’s identity through an autopsy.

The PPRO added that the corpse was already deposited at a hospital mortuary.

More ==>> https://www.042hits.com/update-police-officers-pick-up-corpse-of-woman-raped-to-death-in-benue/

See the corpse on earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/5368398/lady-raped-death-front-church

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Pick Corpse Of Woman Raped To Death In Benue by FolabiSanjay(m): 11:08am On Aug 20, 2019
Sad One, We go see plenty things when God play CCTV on judgement day.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Officers Pick Corpse Of Woman Raped To Death In Benue by lebron7(m): 11:08am On Aug 20, 2019
. Nigeria lipsrsealed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Pick Corpse Of Woman Raped To Death In Benue by BigGuyMan: 11:08am On Aug 20, 2019
Hope they don't rape the corpse of the woman or mine her skull cos afonja police can't be trusted with an unclad body

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Pick Corpse Of Woman Raped To Death In Benue by Reffone: 11:08am On Aug 20, 2019
Nigeria is very hard now, wetin man go do, me sitting in my shop with less than 300 on me hungry and thinking weda I should use d last money on me to eat and die quietly..... A mature slim looking man walks up to me he greet me and says he is the one that won 300k point to the bet show opposite mine and that he has sure game that he would love to give me for a tip me looking at him and in my mind saying if I sound u and b sure game, u go update online quickly.... Just answered him that am not interested

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Pick Corpse Of Woman Raped To Death In Benue by dynicks(m): 11:09am On Aug 20, 2019
People get mind sha...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Pick Corpse Of Woman Raped To Death In Benue by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 11:09am On Aug 20, 2019
This benue matter taya me

If fulani doesn't kill you, you'll kill yourselves

Wetn na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Pick Corpse Of Woman Raped To Death In Benue by lebron7(m): 11:09am On Aug 20, 2019
Nigeria lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Pick Corpse Of Woman Raped To Death In Benue by helphelp: 11:10am On Aug 20, 2019
This story is really disheartening

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Pick Corpse Of Woman Raped To Death In Benue by bamasite(m): 11:10am On Aug 20, 2019
Na waa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Pick Corpse Of Woman Raped To Death In Benue by EmmyNorse(m): 11:10am On Aug 20, 2019
Bad news every day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Pick Corpse Of Woman Raped To Death In Benue by Muyiwaipere(m): 11:12am On Aug 20, 2019
Chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Pick Corpse Of Woman Raped To Death In Benue by systematica(m): 11:13am On Aug 20, 2019
FolabiSanjay:
Sad One, We go see plenty things when God play CCTV on judgement day.

I just hope you will be there to watch it on that day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Pick Corpse Of Woman Raped To Death In Benue by Nthrone(m): 11:14am On Aug 20, 2019
That's what they are only good in,picking up corpses, zero investigation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Pick Corpse Of Woman Raped To Death In Benue by citruslimited(m): 11:15am On Aug 20, 2019
This generation is heartless, they did not only rape her but raped her to did death.

If you need a woman so much, husle hard make money and marry, and that's the legal way to have a woman all to yourself without any distraction from any angle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Pick Corpse Of Woman Raped To Death In Benue by Raydos: 11:15am On Aug 20, 2019
A soldier will kill 100 people and he will have peace, � but you, just use only one person to do money ritual, the spirit will not allow someone to rest!! ��

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Pick Corpse Of Woman Raped To Death In Benue by NaijaDonCast(m): 11:16am On Aug 20, 2019
Gbe body E
ster56:
THIS IS ANOTHER COUPLE THAT IS GETTING MARRIED THIS COMING JANUARY ON THE PLATFORM OF LOVE

NOTE: That We are very confidential about the privacy, details and disclosure of our wonderful members to the general public and this couple had to give their blessing to even post this altered pictures of them, publicly!

Beautiful things, connections, matchmaking, networking, relationships, and much more for the purpose of marriage are happening on a daily basis on this authentic african platform of love and our VERIFIED members appreciate the genuine efforts of the Admin at putting emotional smiles on their faces absolutely for FREE (yes, you heard right, absolutely FREE as no kobo has been charged on anyone since the creation of the platform!)

So therefore.........

If you are looking for sugar mummy - GBE BODY E
If you are looking for sugar daddy - GBE BODY E
If you are looking for friends with benefits - GBE BODY E
If you are looking for 2nd or more wives - GBE BODY E
If you are looking for gigolo - GBE BODY E
If you are looking for one night stand - GBE BODY E
If you are not ready for marriage - GBE BODY E

PLATFORM IS ONLY AND ONLY FOR SINGLES WHO ARE READY AND SERIOUS ABOUT MARRIAGE

So if know that just like TOKE MAKINWA, this is your last year of being single, then don't be deterred by unpleasant experience you may have experienced with love in the past. Never give up on true love. When you finally meets and connects with the right person, you would wish to have that person over and over again EVERY SINGLE DAY because love is sweet!

This is the Genuine platform to join – The Authentic Platform of Love for Nigerians accross the country

Signup, registration and membership absolutely free - WE VERIFY EVERY INTENDING MEMBERS and if you cant allow yourself to be verified, GBE BODY E

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? START YOUR TRUE LOVE CONNECTION NOW.

WHATSAPP OR TELEGRAM ADMIN NOW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Pick Corpse Of Woman Raped To Death In Benue by anegbete: 11:17am On Aug 20, 2019
They can use her BVN to identify her probable has an account with a bank ...may her soul rest in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Pick Corpse Of Woman Raped To Death In Benue by Day169: 11:17am On Aug 20, 2019
Y0uTubeMaFiA:
How do we curb the this rape epidemic bikon?
I think a good move will be to ban all p*rn sites, or impose a high fee to access them, then people will be less addicted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Pick Corpse Of Woman Raped To Death In Benue by FolabiSanjay(m): 11:17am On Aug 20, 2019
All of us go gather Dey na
Abi make I reserve seat for you so we go gather watch together
systematica:

I just hope you will be there to watch it on that day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Pick Corpse Of Woman Raped To Death In Benue by grandstar(m): 11:21am On Aug 20, 2019
I hope something comes out of it.

I want to ask a question and need expert opinions.

Will it be wise for the country to develop a DNA database? A database that sees at least 1 in 10 people registered and this should even include lots of foreigners living in the country.

Nigeria can be the first to have such a comprehensive database. The question is why it will be extremely beneficialv. Or will Nigeria be the first?

Why I feel a huge database will do a lot of good are myriad:

1. Help track down criminals.
This lady that was raped for instance. By getting DNA samples from her body, the suspect or their blood relations may pop up. One can say relations aren't enough but if the same relations keep propping up in results, police can narrow a search on the the extended family. Even the family will be embarrassed and fish out the culprits. They are bound to know bad eggs in the family and demand they get tested.

2. What of medicine
A comprehensive database will be a goldmine mine in the medical field and there will be lots of investments by foreign medical companies. It will be a boon to hospitals, lab centers, research facilities etc. The country can and should become a hub for medical tourism.

3. Search for blood relations
In America today, many abandoned kids now adult are able to track their blood relations, down to their birth parents in some instances using the DNA database. 50 years ago, it would have been unthinkable that a child abandoned in a toilet somewhere in anold building would one day meet the mother who did so.

The biggest benefits will be the unintended ones that will spring from it. Just take a look at drones for instance and the million and one uses they are currently put to. It has amazed many. No one back then could fathom the countless benefits of drones.

The same with a DNA database.

One worry about such a massive database is the cost of setting one up.

I stop here.

My assertions above, do they make sense? Are they credible? I need expert opinion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Pick Corpse Of Woman Raped To Death In Benue by chukwuibuipob: 11:22am On Aug 20, 2019
sad u rape and kill her join. God will NOT SLEEP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Pick Corpse Of Woman Raped To Death In Benue by imitateMe(m): 11:24am On Aug 20, 2019
This is what they call rape, not the one madam busola was claiming. Now you are talking. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Pick Corpse Of Woman Raped To Death In Benue by SORTER: 11:28am On Aug 20, 2019
respect the dead atleast or are you always this stupid?
BigGuyMan:
Hope they don't rape the corpse of the woman or mine her skull cos afonja police can't be trusted with an unclad body

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Caught With Used Baby Diapers & Sanitary Pads In Rivers Community / How Robbers Exposed Police Inspector’s Illegal Duty In Ondo / Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.