Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,848 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:23 AM

Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari (40396 Views)

Ekiti Should Get Two Ministerial Slots - Adesoji Gabriel / The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why / Ministerial Slots: The Battle Of Godfathers, Godsons (list) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by sanusi007: 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
I appreciated you with 4 senior portfolios: Buhari to Kaduna, Kano

Buhari with the Emir of Zaria and Governor Nasir El-Rufai at the Emir’s palace in Zaria

President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday told the people of Kaduna and Kano that he had appreciated them with ”substantive positions” in his council for their massive votes during the 2019 presidential election.

He made the statement during his courtesy visit to Shehu Idris, Emir of Zazzau, at his palace in Zaria, Kaduna.

He said; “Before you push everything to me, I am just reminding you that I will do my best and I will make sure that the new cabinet is working for the good of Nigeria and Nigerians,” he said.

“Kaduna and Kano are the only two states I gave two substantive positions in my council. So, I have appreciated your votes and paid you back by giving you ministers of environment and finance.”

The president further urged all tiers of government to be aware of their responsibilities to the people, especially in tackling massive unemployment among youth in the country.

“I have been talking to the governor when we were driving, the young people, the population growth here is huge and those below 20 are the majority,” Buhari said.

“And they don’t seem to care how you make it, but they want the leadership to provide jobs, to provide security and all other things that are expected of government.

“A lot of them have not got the opportunity for further education, so let us study the constitution and see the responsibilities of three tiers of government.

For the records, Kano gave Buhari 1, 464,768 votes – the highest in the February 23 election, while Kaduna contributed 993, 445 votes.

Kaduna:
Mohammed Mahmoud: is now in charge of the ministry of environment.
Zainab Ahmed: Minister of finance.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/08/22/i-appreciated-you-with-4-senior-portfolios-buhari-to-kaduna-kano/amp/

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by cenaman(m): 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2019
na before monkey dey work baboon dey chop, now na monkey wey work go chop. sai baba, i wish the constitution can be amended to enable u contest for third term.

71 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by oluwadabira111(m): 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
Before nkor,useless tribalistic president

116 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by cenaman(m): 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
oluwadabira111:
E pain am well well ntoorr!

65 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by onetouchconcept(m): 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
This country sha.

Soon, the state that give the most vote to the president will be made capital.

149 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
cenaman:
na before monkey dey work baboon dey chop, now na monkey wey work go chop. sai baba, i wish the constitution can be amended to enable u contest for third term.

Fulani Herdsmen spotted.

Let him rule forever nah. Conehead.

110 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by yarimo(m): 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2019
cenaman:
IPOBIANS reading your comments be like

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by kayusely70(m): 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
FCT was not given a cabinet slot because of their poor votes. Hmmmm

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by Cajal(m): 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
oluwadabira111:
...what about Anambra?
Oh...
I gave Anambra two ministerial slots because Atiku had highest vote from there

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by elotajohn1(m): 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
This Man again.... 97% 5%
Now compensation

Shaa last last they will still go through Abba Kyari

What am I even saying sef

You want to be financially free from debt and online begging. Use your 10k, 15k, 20k or more and locate me at Yaba. And you will live to thank me forever.
Start CLOTHING BUSINESS with little and make it big
Call or chat me up. 08060117551

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by yjgm(m): 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
Niger State is ever loyal to you but was rewarded with a minister of state portfolio. We are with you nevertheless.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by Mayydayy(m): 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
Its a pity that I have to come from a county like Nigeria where administrative post are given to people not because they merited or are qualified for it but because they voted and needed to be rewarded.

Oya.they have used the post to reward you people.enjoy the spoils of the reward by looting massively as usual.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by Zombiekiller010: 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
Buhari Wahala tie niyen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
But yet when it comes to sharing of oil money una go dey claim one Nigeria

Yeye dey smell

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by Caseless: 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
The second one should have gone to a Christian from southern kaduna.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by Afamed: 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
Well said my president

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by Kendumazy(m): 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
This is Nigeria! It's all business. Give me, i give you.

Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts available for sale. Check link below for more details.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by ModedMode: 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
Just negodi this clueless government. Sorry, nobody gives a flying fvrk about your ministerial slot

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by Gandollaar(f): 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
That one is your lifeless business.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by qleap2all(m): 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
Just finish your term and let person with good judgement come on board

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by Dpharisee: 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari

Because you are narrow minded, clannish, tribalistic, nepotistic and a pretentious ingrate. All these attributes are symptoms of corruption

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
cenaman:

Principality and wickedness in high places spotted. The suffering never do you? How dare you wish Nigeria dis kin thing? Tufiakwa!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by Delson25: 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
Pls how can this extra ministerial portfolios given to kaduna and kano boost economy, reduce price of food stuff in d market, give us regular power supply, provide adequate security for all or how can this reduce the no of almajiri begging for food in the street of kaduna and kano. When a nation have unintelligent leaders, they will see ministerial portfolios as an achievement

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by GeoAfrikana(m): 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
I don't like commenting on political threads. There's no objectivity. Most comments on politics thread oppose common sense and that's because they're blinded by hate or dogmatic love.

Anyways,

I have premium and WordPress themes for sale.

themes cost 1.5k each.

WordPress themes cost 3k each.

Reach me on Whatsapp 09037*3*6*2.

Replace asterisks with 8

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by Kay25(m): 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
soro niyen a while leader talking in divisive way..shioor heaven is typing ur leave letter

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by OzziOhinoyi(m): 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by DrNueLpureHoney: 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
Well... I just wish and Pray they will utilize this position for the betterment of Nigeria.

Greetings my people,

Are yOu looking for where to buy Original unadulterated honey?

Look no further.... Kindly call or whatsapp me on the 08092151959

Thanks and God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by oluwadabira111(m): 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
yarimo:
IPOBIANS and lack of common sense are like 5 and 6
Ipob ker,am a yoruba man born and breed in Ogun state.so buhari asslicker keep off

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by kenzysmith: 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2019
When i travel to uk a white friend of mine who is about 78yrs told me how nigerians take vote buhari for power remain the 8th wonder of the world.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Economic Advisers Propose Customs, NIMASA, FIRS Merger / Senator Yayi's House Marked For Demolition. Photos / Thugs Beat Iniobong Akan, APC Chairman In Akwa Ibom, Break His Head (Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.