Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Videos From Zenith Bank's Aspire Music Festival Held Yesterday - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Videos From Zenith Bank's Aspire Music Festival Held Yesterday (11215 Views)

Zenith Bank’s Aspire Music Festival Debuts In Lagos, Feautures Top Artistes / Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics / Fake 1000 Naira Note From Zenith Bank, Dutse Alhaji Branch In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Videos From Zenith Bank's Aspire Music Festival Held Yesterday by Revolva(m): 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
The “Zenith Bank Aspire Music Festival” was held yesterday , Saturday, September 21, 2019 at the Harbour Point Event Centre, Victoria Island, Lagos

As its has been Dubbed as the most anticipated entertainment event of the year, The event gave some breathtaking and thrilling musical performances by some of Nigeria’s biggest artistes including Olamide, Flavour, Phyno, Niniola, Mayorkun and Rema. The event Kicked off exactly 8pm as promised and ended exactly 1.am . The show was hosted by Comedian Kenny Blaq and Cool Fm Oap Dotun aka Energy Gad

The Event was indeed a successful one and well organized , everyone had fun and Thumbs Up to Zenith Bank for making customers catch fun.

These are some videos from Rema, Olamide and Niniola , Phyno and Flavour Performances i was able to record from the event

Olamide -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-r185EXUPk

Rema -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHNfMFpfnKM

Niniola -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dXAeEPAef4

Please i will soon upload Phyno and Flavour video on Youtube and Post here
Re: Videos From Zenith Bank's Aspire Music Festival Held Yesterday by VirginSearcher(m): 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
I remember when I was a hot musician before I swerved grin
Re: Videos From Zenith Bank's Aspire Music Festival Held Yesterday by Movicq(m): 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
I was not here

1 Like

Re: Videos From Zenith Bank's Aspire Music Festival Held Yesterday by Sunofgod(m): 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nice
Re: Videos From Zenith Bank's Aspire Music Festival Held Yesterday by nkypat: 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ok na
Re: Videos From Zenith Bank's Aspire Music Festival Held Yesterday by explosiveskull(m): 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
The music wan spoil my phone speaker

5 Likes

Re: Videos From Zenith Bank's Aspire Music Festival Held Yesterday by PheelzAlmighty: 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
Let the elders comment first sad
Re: Videos From Zenith Bank's Aspire Music Festival Held Yesterday by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
Okay
Re: Videos From Zenith Bank's Aspire Music Festival Held Yesterday by Buyerscity(m): 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2019
What differentiates successful leaders and companies from unsuccessful ones?

What is the road you need to take in order to achieve all you strive for?

Today, we will try to give you the answer.

Who Should Read “Business Strategy”? And Why?
“Business Strategy” is a book about, just as the title states, business strategy, its importance, the components that it consists of, and how companies can become better at strategizing and therefore reaching more of their goals.

Tracy has an interesting approach, as he uses the historical example of the Macedonian king Alexander the great to illustrate his points.

We recommend it to all managers, leaders, as well as corporate strategists.

Click link below to purchase:
https://konga.com/product/business-strategy-4461404

Re: Videos From Zenith Bank's Aspire Music Festival Held Yesterday by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
VirginSearcher:

Are you Airforce? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Videos From Zenith Bank's Aspire Music Festival Held Yesterday by nwamabo247(m): 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nice one every where Stew, please nairalanders I need your help please see my signature

Re: Videos From Zenith Bank's Aspire Music Festival Held Yesterday by Yorubabyblood: 6:56pm On Sep 22, 2019
VirginSearcher:
who knows you?
Re: Videos From Zenith Bank's Aspire Music Festival Held Yesterday by pyrex23(m): 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
explosiveskull:
The music wan spoil my phone speaker
Swears
Re: Videos From Zenith Bank's Aspire Music Festival Held Yesterday by anambraamaka: 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nice one
Re: Videos From Zenith Bank's Aspire Music Festival Held Yesterday by MarianaTrench: 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
VirginSearcher:

That was two centuries ago grin
Re: Videos From Zenith Bank's Aspire Music Festival Held Yesterday by Revolva(m): 11:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
Re: Videos From Zenith Bank's Aspire Music Festival Held Yesterday by renewable1(m): 8:29am On Sep 23, 2019
Nice one

Do you need a 1kva complete solar power system to power your TV, decoder, Dan, sound system and bulbs for 6hours daily?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW

(1) (Reply)

Reasons To Consider Investing In Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies / Loan Of 60k / FHA Transfers Festac Mechanic Village And Market To Amuwo Odofin Local Govt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.