Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail (50049 Views)

Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD / My Wife Betrayed My Trust / My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 09, 2019
Good moring nairalanders.

I want justice pls.

I was jailed 4 years ago when i was arrested,tried and sentenced for fraud.

I was not a criminally minded person but do to the economic hardship and how to provide for my wife and daughter I went into fraud.

My wife was supporting our union with her trade which the income was very low and to feed was war.

To cut the long story short when i was in prison she do visit occasionally but during 3 years spent already she stop visiting.

When i was freed last 2 months and to know what ups I went to where we live and learnt from a neighbour that my wife has parked out from our 2 rooms apartment and is now living with a man.

I got the address,went their and lo and behold she was heavily pregnant for the man.

I felt like fainting that moment and to make matter worse she said it to my face that she can't live with an ex convict.

My 5 years old daughter wants me back but my wife and her family are fighting against that.

I still love my wife despite her betrayal but the pregnancy and her refusal to give me back my daughter is giving me problem.

I want justice against the wife snatcher and i want back my wife and daughter.

Please what is the best ways to go about it so as not to go against the law.

Mods,I want justice.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by greatmarshall(m): 10:27am On Nov 09, 2019
undecided

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by mii4u(f): 10:39am On Nov 09, 2019
Do u still want her with the pregnancy or would u wait for her to hand over the baby.to the man abi u wan claim another man pikin? i don't understand. If ur decision is genuine, then this is rare kind of love (kudos).

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Asquare84(m): 10:39am On Nov 09, 2019
I am interested in solution to this case

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Sluvist(m): 10:50am On Nov 09, 2019
What a double punishment, jail term and missing a wife. It understand that you are not legally married, she just settled with you before but now got another person which she see as better than you. The issue now is that you cannot force her to live with you. Just go and make money, then you can catch a fresh young pretty girl. .

225 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 09, 2019
why is that criminals know how to rationalise their crimes

what do you expect after going to prison, did you expect her to wait for you for 4 years?? how is she going to take care of the family??

she has to survive to eat and take care of her offsprings that you left behind

to you, you think it is betrayal, to me i think, what she did is rational, anybody will do that, even your friends will betray you..it is life

anyway, move on with your life if they dont want you back, occassionally, you can send gifts to your daughter

now is the time to rebuild and focus on your life and survive.

i just hope you dont go back to fraud

329 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by donbachi(m): 10:57am On Nov 09, 2019
No man will live with such woman,not even an Angel...seeing her will always remind you of her betrayal...unless u just want her back to punish her.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 09, 2019
donbachi:
No man will live with such woman,not even an Angel...seeing her will always remind you of her betrayal...unless u just want her back to punish her.

you are complaining about the woman betrayal

ask him if his friends ever visited him in prison

every damn people will leave you when you enter prison, even your parent will disown you.

190 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by donbachi(m): 11:24am On Nov 09, 2019
lilwetdick:

every damn people will leave you when you enter prison, even your parent will disown you.
even d lawyer will fvck his wife

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by MARKone(m): 11:34am On Nov 09, 2019
Bros just let her go. If you want to make case, you can sue her for bigamy, and fight for the custody of your daughter. But I doubt if your wife will be worth the stress. My Adivce, let her go, get yourself stabilised first. She might come running back.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Everrest9(m): 11:47am On Nov 09, 2019
Young man, collect your daughter and forget that woman. She ain't worthy to be your wife. Save yourself from unforseen circumstances.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2019
mii4u:
Do u still want her with the pregnancy or would u wait for her to hand over the baby.to the man abi u wan claim another man pikin? i don't understand. If ur decision is genuine, then this is rare kind of love (kudos).
God punish you. Rare kind of love abi? If na woman na narrate the same you'd tell her to leave the 'demon'

37 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2019
Idiots on this thread. If it was a woman you bastards should have been telling her to leave the 'demon', the 'devil of a man'.
Disgusting lots

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by ahiboilandgas: 12:21pm On Nov 09, 2019
sp749513:
Good moring nairalanders.

I want justice pls.

I was jailed 4 years ago when i was arrested,tried and sentenced for fraud.

I was not a criminally minded person but do to the economic hardship and how to provide for my wife and daughter I went into fraud.

My wife was supporting our union with her trade which the income was very low and to feed was war.

To cut the long story short when i was in prison she do visit occasionally but during 3 years spent already she stop visiting.

When i was freed last 2 months and to know what ups I went to where we live and learnt from a neighbour that my wife has parked out from our 2 rooms apartment and is now living with a man.

I got the address,went their and lo and behold she was heavily pregnant for the man.

I felt like fainting that moment and to make matter worse she said it to my face that she can't live with an ex convict.

My 5 years old daughter wants me back but my wife and her family are fighting against that.

I still love my wife despite her betrayal but the pregnancy and her refusal to give me back my daughter is giving me problem.

I want justice against the wife snatcher and i want back my wife and daughter.

Please what is the best ways to go about it so as not to go against the law.

Mods,I want justice.

lalasticlala
mynd44
please let her go...dont spend money on case,use it to start up ....women plenty over 60m to choose from all specs dey available

28 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Rosay15(f): 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2019
Please kindly pick up your pieces and move on with your life cuz all what you need now is to think how to bounce back better and be on your feet.
Forget about her cuz she will never come back to you and you can as well leave the child for her for the main time you will get yourself back.
I know when the time is right, she will be the one to bring your child to you and during that period you can as well be checking up on your girl but have it in mind that you don’t have a wife.
Just start a new chapter of your life cuz being an ex convict is not the end of life, everybody have a lesson to learn in life so just move on and please be careful of what you engage yourself in next time.
Peace.

163 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by logan2(m): 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
lilwetdick:

what do you expect after going to prison, did you expect her to wait for you for 4 years?? how is she going to take care of the family??

to you, you think it is betrayal, to me i think, what she did is rational, anybody will do that, even your friends will betray you..it is life

with all due respect, she could have done better, except of course if they are not legally married... But if they are, she did wrong...

My suggestion to is that, he concentrate on himself first.. Let her have the child with her new man... Then if she's still interested in coming back to you... You can go ahead. If not my brother, find another lady and make sure you take custody of your child....

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by aminusodiq(m): 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2019
lala... come push to front page... dis one no be snake peper soup...but it's worth it
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by chigoizie7(m): 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2019
Heiyaa
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2019
lilwetdick:

EVERY damn person but his WIFE shouldn't be among,seriously.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2019
Funny dude,which justice against which 'wife snatcher' ?..fight for your kid or leave her with her for now.

Start your life all over again,this time GENUINELY because crime doesn't pay.You just got out of prison,stop stressing yourself and think deeply on how to move on and be a better person.

22 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2019
Simplep:
EVERY damn person but his WIFE shouldn't be among,seriously.
you don't even know,once you step into jail every single person will forget u trust me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2019
I honestly don't blame the wife. Ova, focus on getting your life together first

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2019
I honestly don't blame the wife. Oga, focus on getting your life together first. What she did is human nature. There is actually a bad mentality of Nigeria towards ex- convicts

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by mii4u(f): 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2019
Fyi0:

God punish you. Rare kind of love abi? If na woman na narrate the same you'd tell her to leave the 'demon'
Pls be careful, God can never punish me. Be careful b4 u start experiencing the punishment that u are wishing. All these frustrated human beings on nairaland that cannot just state their opinion and move instead they will be lookn for who to vent their frustratration on. I am not the cause of watever u are passn tru. Stay off my mention.

55 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Goke101(m): 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2019
Such is life
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Bejusttoall: 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2019
Op, forget about them for now to build your life again. You can occasionally visit your daughter. God will help you.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Bejusttoall: 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2019
funmisticqueen:
I honestly don't blame the wife. Ova, focus on getting your life together first
Happy weekend funmi. Trust you are good

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Burgerlomo: 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
lilwetdick:

anyway, move on with your life if they dont want you back, occassionally, you can send gifts to your daughter

now is the time to rebuild and focus on your life and survival.

i just hope you dont go back to fraud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 09, 2019
logan2:
with all due respect, she could have done better, except of course if they are not legally married... But if they are, she did wrong...

My suggestion to is that, he concentrate on himself first.. Let her have the child with her new man... Then if she's still interested in coming back to you... You can go ahead. If not my brother, find another lady and make sure you take custody of your child....

done better for what? go and ask people who were released from prison if their wives, husbands, parent or friends waited or visit them when they were inside. pls lets be realistic instead of using emotions to judge matters

the easier way for a man to lose everything is going to prison.

thank God he wasnt in america, after his release, he wont be able to see his wife, child, get a job or even rent or buy any property

27 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by logan2(m): 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2019
lilwetdick:

done better for what? go and ask people who were released from prison if their wives, husbands, parent or friends waited or visit them when they were inside. pls lets be realistic instead of using emotions to judge matters

the easier way for a man to lose everything is going to prison.

thank God he wasnt in america, after his release, he wont be able to see his wife, child, get a job or even rent or buy any property
in all sense of it.. She was wrong, if at all she was not into the guy again, what is 3 years to wait for him to come back, so she can tell him, she was no longer interested, instead of packing out of the matrimonial home to meet another man and even getting pregnant for him. Thats wickedness, i bet she was in support of the crime her husband committed, because the money was rolling in, i put it to her that she was the reason her hubby went to jail....

I pray those you trust dont abandon you, so you don't taste how bitter betrayer can be.. God ! be rational..humans should be considerate....

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Boboswae(m): 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2019
Go and watch the video for pretty by the weeknd.Thank me later
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2019
logan2:
in all sense of it.. She was wrong, if at all she was not into the guy again, what is 3 years to wait for him to come back, so she can tell him, she was no longer interested, instead of packing out of the matrimonial home to meet another man and even getting pregnant for him. Thats wickedness, i bet she was in support of the crime her husband committed, because the money was rolling in, i put it to her that she was the reason her hubby went to jail....

I pray those you trust dont abandon you, so you don't taste how bitter betrayer can be.. God ! be rational..humans should be considerate....

dude, i dont trust anybody and i am not suprised when people do betray me, it is expected and it is human nature.

about 99% of people wont wait for you when you are in prison, life continues

she has to survive and take care of her kids, dont expect her to wait when hunger comes knocking at the door.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism / Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg / UPDATE: Snake In My Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.