Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,684 members, 7,801,967 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (64689 Views)

Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) / Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song / Pictures Of Davido With His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by GistMore9: 6:28am On Nov 11, 2019
Davido and his fiancee Chioma had their son, David Ifeanyi Jnr, naming ceremony last weekend.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/lovely-photo-of-davidos-fiancee-chioma-carrying-their-son

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by GistMore9: 6:28am On Nov 11, 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by doitforyou(f): 6:32am On Nov 11, 2019
Beautiful, she’s a natural.

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by Koiikoii: 6:48am On Nov 11, 2019
This is so cute

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by Psimagestudio: 6:56am On Nov 11, 2019
Wow
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by Skyfornia(m): 7:23am On Nov 11, 2019
Money is good when it's made in a legit way

25 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by GistMore3: 10:20am On Nov 11, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 11, 2019
This girl don fat o abi na child birth cause am

3 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by Threebear(m): 10:34am On Nov 11, 2019
She looks like a prettier version of CeeC big brother . cool

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by festacman(m): 10:39am On Nov 11, 2019
Maternal instinct. Motherhood. Beautiful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by Brandstudio01: 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
grin
I pity for this Chioma Ex. He do be like was I insane to let this Go?
Trust me wife materials are hard to come by in our time and age

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

6 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by ufotty2001: 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
That woman seating beside chioma!! Her mind is telling her " assuming my husband is davido I wouldn't have been passing through all these family problems "

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by Promismike(m): 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
See as those women day envy am. kiss

It may be a malicious one.

Fear women

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by SultanOfAbia: 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
RESPECT

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by MrBONE2(m): 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
Lovely grin

But Emmmmmm who wanna be my Chiomagrin

7 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by deraluv(m): 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ada Eze ala odu
Ada Umueke
Ada Owerri Nkwoji
Ada Nkwerre
God bless you and your family

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by nairalee(m): 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nairaland: Land of junk. ANYTHING, Literally ANYTHING can make front page

6 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by SweetPreeq(m): 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
That doesn't mean I wouldnt still kpansh her one day

2 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by Mogajunior(m): 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
cool
This Life just make money and every other thing will easily fall in place.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by dochenaj: 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
Am I the only one who finds all these fake eyelashes repulsive?

11 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by MNDY(m): 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
Threebear:
She looks like a prettier version of CeeC big brother . cool

Speaking of CeeC, dat her forehead no be here walai

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by Smartjohns(m): 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nairaland bloggers will not show us everything that happened during the event in a day, they'll keep uploading the picture with titles like;

Davido smile at Chioma at the ceremony

Chioma kisses Davido at the ceremony

Davids father holds Davido at the ceremony

Local man is tired...

BTW. You can make money trading at binary platform. Come join my MasterClass, not FREE. Check my signature for more!!!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by ursullalinda(f): 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
Still luking as pretty as ever

1 Like

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nice one.
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by modath(f): 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ok
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by Ykc2(m): 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
Some people are not happy with this ifeanyi on the baby's name but there is nothing they can do about it,but they will pretend all is well angry

4 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by Kennitrust(m): 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
This blogger is paid to follow Davido up and down.

Chioma dey smiles

Davido dey stand

Pigin dey sleep

Dem dey chop

Davido and chioma dey dance

Them want siddon. Lol.

This blogger is really interested in every moves of someone privacy...

4 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by Hoodbilonia: 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
Wnuf of this show of shame. Bastard having a bastard outside wedlock. No shame at all
No moral values. Begger and sucker for money. David has always been a big fool inside a small pot.

1 Like

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by hisexcellency34: 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
Wetin Sophia no go see for Adelekes

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Picture Of Obi Cubana After EFCC Released Him / Pretty Mike And His Girls In Dog Leash In New Photo / Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.