Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? (20478 Views)

Why Do Married Men Behave Like This? / Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women / Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by CILondon: 12:43am On Nov 24, 2010
All the abuse on this page just goes to proove what the psyche of the typical Nigerian grown male is really like - and his total lack of respect for women and insensitivity.

The abusers have just helped to proove my point

And Nigeria will continue to have a bad, bad reputation - if you don't like it, THEN CHANGE!!!!
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by mito: 12:43am On Nov 24, 2010
The poster might be right since as Nigerian men, you don't know that you should never insult a woman under any circumstances. Your comments are speaking against you guys. It's never to late to start behaving like a gentleman though. Nairalanders, get your act together!

I once met a Nigerian man from a good family. He was a well-behaved young man except that he wasn't a gentleman, and didn't have refined manners at all. However, because I liked him a lot, I went to some African friends for advices.  Hmmm! I was chocked when they told me that in Africa, Nigerian men have a reputation to be unrefined, violent, abusive and fraudulent. Moreover, they warned me to avoid him if I like myself.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by kay177(m): 12:44am On Nov 24, 2010
THIS MAN NO WAN SEE YOU FOR NIGERIA AGAIN-- BECAUSE HIM GO SLASH THAT YOUR THROAT--- 
BORN THROWEY PICKIN---- angry angry angry shocked

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Dsense(m): 12:45am On Nov 24, 2010
CILondon:

All the abuse on this page just goes to proove what the psyche of the typical Nigerian grown male is really like - and his total lack of respect for women and insensitivity.

And Nigeria will continue to have a bad, bad reputation - if you don't like it, THEN CHANGE!!!!

AZZ LICKER  . . . . get ur self together nd marry to a nigerian  . . .
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by NubianQ(f): 12:47am On Nov 24, 2010
mito:

The poster might be right since as Nigerian men, you don't know that you should never insult a woman under any circumstances. Your comments are speaking against you guys. It's never to late to start behaving like a gentleman though. Nairalanders, get your act together!

I once met a Nigerian man from a good family. He was a well-behaved young man except that he wasn't a gentleman, and didn't have refined manners at all. However, because I liked him a lot, I went to some African friends for advices.  Hmmm! I was chocked when they told me that in Africa, Nigerian men have a reputation to be unrefined, violent, abusive and fraudulent.

Your friends should not say things like that, yes they do not have to insult the poster,neither do you have to come on here to talk about Nigerian men because you met just one. i think you should ZIP it now please, angry angry angry
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Dsense(m): 12:47am On Nov 24, 2010
mito:

I once met a Nigerian man from a good family. He was a well-behaved young man except that he wasn't a gentleman, and didn't have refined manners at all. However, because I liked him a lot, I went to some African friends for advices.  Hmmm! I was chocked when they told me that in Africa, Nigerian men have a reputation to be unrefined, violent, abusive and fraudulent.
Another alien ''Patient'' just escaped from Yaba Left . . .Pls Let's catch am before she heads to the Bush tongue
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by steeze(m): 12:48am On Nov 24, 2010
I've had women smack my but-t and touch my suggestively, or say sometin nasty or lewd in d states, but i just shrug it off. U wont hear me screamin. Then some guy touches ur neck and ur crying wolf. He meant to strangle u in a public office abi? Idiot like u.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by tunnytox(m): 12:53am On Nov 24, 2010
CILondon:

All the abuse on this page just goes to proove what the psyche of the typical Nigerian grown male is really like - and his[b] total lack of respect for women and insensitivity.[/b]

typical British raised WOEMAN they craved for respect but they never give one
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by NubianQ(f): 12:54am On Nov 24, 2010
steeze:

I've had women smack my but-t and touch my suggestively, or say sometin nasty or lewd in d states, but i just shrug it off. U wont hear me screamin. Then some guy touches your neck and your crying wolf. He meant to strangle u in a public office abi?  like u.

you men LOVEE being touched jare, thats not the point Mr ,

D-sense:

Another alien ''Patient'' just escaped from Yaba Left . . .Pls Let's catch am before she heads to the Bush tongue

grin
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by steeze(m): 12:55am On Nov 24, 2010
U guys should just tell dis slut to admit dat u led this guy on. He touched ur thighs BUT u didnt like it SO u kept quiet. What did u think was going to happen next? Sunday service? Bet if it was a white guy that touched ur neck u wouldn't call it throat grabbing/strangulation. Such prejudice! I am ashamed on your behalf.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by CILondon: 12:56am On Nov 24, 2010
If Nigerian males are no better, no worse than the rest of the world. Then answer this question for me:

WHY IS YOUR REPUTATION SO BAD?
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by denzel2009: 12:56am On Nov 24, 2010
The guy is so stup!d, how could he grab your long throat from the back? So unprofessional of a strangler!
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by NubianQ(f): 12:58am On Nov 24, 2010
steeze:

U guys should just tell dis slut to admit dat u led this guy on. He touched your thighs BUT u didnt like it SO u kept quiet. What did u think was going to happen next? Sunday service? Bet if it was a white guy that touched your neck u wouldn't call it throat grabbing/strangulation. Such prejudice! I am ashamed on your behalf.

language please, if someone felt harrassed by someone how is that her fault.

I KNOW ALL YOU NAIJA MEN ARE MORE INTELLIGENT THAN THIS CAN YOU STOP THE IMAGE BASHING,

SHE FELT HARRASSED AND SAID IT,

WHY ARE YOU ALL BEING SOOOOOO DEFENSIVE! SINCE YOU ALL HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE WHY BOTHER WITH CALLING HER NAMES
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by steeze(m): 12:59am On Nov 24, 2010
Poster, and why are white guys so weird? They invented SERIAL KILLING, GAYISM, LESBIANISM, BESTIALITY, BISEXUALITY and gbogbo è. And they spread it across d world. How awful is that?
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Dsense(m): 1:01am On Nov 24, 2010
NubianQ:

you men LOVEE being touched jare, thats not the point Mr ,

grin

Let's break this thing down . . .What this lady is claiming here is wrong even the way she put it is so embarrassing . . .What do u expect from us ''Men '' when being acused of sort a shittt. .And to make it clear  ,I was n't raised up in Niageria ,But i know ma pple deep well . . .WE all know the kind of ppl they re , . .Pls not to this extent . . . . I Think we should all put up together to deal with this ''WITCH'' . . .that is here to cause issues btw us.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by VGA: 1:04am On Nov 24, 2010
you're born here so what ?

you probably thought i was
born in nigeria up to you
to decide. we have this big
head as nigerians like london
is heaven even the owners
of the land are well mannered

so what your own as a
black girl u t a nigeria
take it or not. born here
not born here. you're black
nigeria and a foreigner

as simple as that

dickhead?
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by steeze(m): 1:05am On Nov 24, 2010
Poster is just acting out d character of a typically stereotype BLACK woman - always angry and always think that there is a conspiracy against her. Especially the black women in d U.K
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by NubianQ(f): 1:06am On Nov 24, 2010
steeze:

Poster, and why are white guys so weird? They invented SERIAL KILLING, GAYISM, LESBIANISM, BESTIALITY, BISEXUALITY and gbogbo è. And they spread it across d world. How awful is that?

Chei,  Steeze no talk that one again oh, 

how can you say oyibos invented all those,  please lets not go back in history,  these things existed in africa too,  we never gave it a name,

lets not go there please,   cool cool cool

D-sense:

Let's break this thing down . . .What this lady is claiming here is wrong even the way she put it is so embarrassing . . .What do u expect from us ''Men '' when being acused of sort a shittt. .And to make it clear  ,I was n't raised up in Niageria ,But i know ma pple deep well . . .WE all know the kind of ppl they re ,  . .Pls not to this extent . . . . I Think we should all put up together to deal with this ''WITCH'' . . .that is here to cause issues btw us.

ok the way she put it may not have been the best way,  it doesnt make her a witch,  to be honest the image some nigerian  men have is bad but like i said there are soo many nice ones out there, 

@Poster,

I think you should not generalise, 

i have said my own ohhh
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by NubianQ(f): 1:09am On Nov 24, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin

E don do abeg!!!!

now lets all go have a drink, the ogogoro is on me! wink wink wink
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by CILondon: 1:10am On Nov 24, 2010
steeze:

U guys should just tell dis slut to admit dat u led this guy on. He touched your thighs BUT u didnt like it SO u kept quiet. What did u think was going to happen next? Sunday service? Bet if it was a white guy that touched your neck u wouldn't call it throat grabbing/strangulation. Such prejudice! I am ashamed on your behalf.

And this in a nutshell is why I don't talk to Nigerian raised men anymore. Whenever you talk to them or are friendly with them they see it as a come on

How did I lead him on by being a friendly and supportive colleague to him? This is why I now blank Nigerian raised men in our office block - because I know that if I even answer the greeting and say "Good morning, how do you do?" he will say you lead him on.

Typical mentality of the Nigerian raised Male  - if a nurse reads his temperature, he will grab her nyash and say she led him on
THERE IS NO OTHER ALTERNATIVE BUT TO JUST BLANK NIGERIAN RAISED MEN COMPLETELY!!!
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by steeze(m): 1:10am On Nov 24, 2010
I hardly post on NL bt i had to when i read dis dumb thread. Dis has to be d dumbest and most propagandist thread i've ever read. I've neva witnessed such idiocracy and display of illiteracy. I shudder in ibibio!
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Dsense(m): 1:12am On Nov 24, 2010
NubianQ:

Chei,  Steeze no talk that one again oh,  

how can you say oyibos invented all those,  please lets not go back in history,  these things existed in africa too,  we never gave it a name,

lets not go there please,   cool cool cool

ok the way she put it may not have been the best way,  it doesnt make her a witch,  to be honest the image some nigerian  men have is bad but like i said there are soo many nice ones out there,  

@Poster,

I think you should not generalise,  

i have said my own ohhh
I've just gotten 2 points outta ur text . . , .WE all know that there re lot of Nice Nigerian outta there. Then u said she shuldn't have generalised . . . .  .But she did  . .That dickkheadd included me nd ma uncles angry . . . . .No way she;s finished today  . . .The next thing for her is to say good bye to her beloved ones . . . .Cause by the time i prepare my stuffs  . . , She ll know what she's just gotten herself into.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by steeze(m): 1:14am On Nov 24, 2010
Poster i'm sure u would have died if u warned him never to touch ur thigh or any part of ur body again. And i'm sure men from other countries don't touch other women's thighs. They r too 'refined' for that. Angry black woman.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by VGA: 1:14am On Nov 24, 2010
CILondon:

And this in a nutshell is why I don't talk to Nigerian raised men anymore. Whenever you talk to them or are friendly with them they see it as a come on

How did I lead him on by being a friendly and supportive colleague to him? This is why I started blanking Nigerian raised men in the office nowadays - because I know that if I even answer the greeting and say "Good morning, how do you do?" he will say you lead him on.

Typical mentality of the Nigerian raised Male  - if a nurse reads your temperature, you grab her nyash and say she led you on
THERE IS NO OTHER ALTERNATIVE BUT TO JUST BLANK NIGERIAN RAISED MEN COMPLETELY!!!

Be very careful you, the man you ignored may be a suitable partner + may have a
something important to tell you. for example to give vital information. until you learn
from this,
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by kay177(m): 1:15am On Nov 24, 2010
Smatch her head next time--- dont grab her throat angry angry angry angry

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by mito: 1:16am On Nov 24, 2010
NubianQ:

Your friends should not say things like that,  yes they do not have to insult the poster,neither do you have to come on here to talk about Nigerian men because you met just one. i think you should ZIP it now please,  angry angry angry

lol. I think my post should have included some of the women too. No offence intended tough! I didn't contribute to create their solid bad reputation worldwide, but they do. I was just reporting what I have learned.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by steeze(m): 1:20am On Nov 24, 2010
And these same angry black women get pissed when we ignore their smelly nyansh and they see us rolling with white ladies.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by NubianQ(f): 1:21am On Nov 24, 2010
mito:

lol. I think my post should have include some of the women too. No offence intended tough! I didn't contribute to create their solid bad reputation worldwide, but they do. I was just reporting what I have learned.

To be honest, i think you should give it a rest, because i do not even get you! well if you got a narrow minded view of Nigerians, you may as well deal with it, you seem to learn from ignorant people, we can end it here or you can indulge me, anyway is fine!

smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Dsense(m): 1:22am On Nov 24, 2010
mito:

lol. I think my post should have include some of the women too. No offence intended tough! I didn't contribute to create their solid bad reputation worldwide, but they do. I was just reporting what I have learned.
U see people!!! .  .This R*tardedd son of a pig re not barely on nigerian male cases only ,But also included Nigerian ladies too . . .Where is NubianQ!! to come nd witness this . ,  ,  . .Toto or Mito whatever u call your name  . . .We know u just escaped from Yaba Left and we ll sure ly get u back there . . . ,  . .Furry azz  ''Sorry Ms Eve . . .I just used your best code''.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by NubianQ(f): 1:24am On Nov 24, 2010
D-sense:

U see people!!! .  .This not-so-smart son of a pig re not on nigerian male cases only ,But also included Nigerian ladies too . . .Where is NubianQ!! to come nd witness this . ,  ,  . .Toto or Mito whatever u call your name  . . .We know u just escaped from Yaba Left and we ll sure ly get u back there . . . ,  . .Furry azz  ''Sorry Ms Eve . . .I just used your best code''.

Dsense just leave MINTO THE DUNCE to me,  no worries,   wink wink wink wink wink wink Mito will undergo a brain rearrangement grin grin grin grin grin

I am sooo going to get BANNED! LOL
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by steeze(m): 1:25am On Nov 24, 2010
Mito which country u 4rm abeg. Malawi?
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by NubianQ(f): 1:27am On Nov 24, 2010
steeze:

Mito which country u 4rm abeg. Malawi?

Mito is not human, its an Animal wink wink wink

Animal no get country, leave Minto for me ohhh, make i help am small;;

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. / Share Your Valentine Selfie With Your Loved Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.