Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,491 members, 7,781,475 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:05 PM

How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked (59351 Views)

Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) / Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola / I Just Got Sacked Became Of Wizkid's Music. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by ambassadorgozie(m): 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
6th of January 2020 is the day I won’t forget. I work as a personal assistant/secretary to my boss who happens to be a former politician.

My boss came to work with her housemaid for her to help in sweeping, cleaning and tidying up the office being the resumption day. She instructed us on how to go about it before she stepped out from the office promising to come back in the afternoon.

We started the work immediately until afternoon time when I decided to rest and eat. While eating I beckoned the grown up housemaid to come and eat or at least rest before she continues the cleaning but she declined. After like an hour, I told her to rest small, she declined yet again. This prompted me to go close to her in order to convince her to eat something or rest.

My worst mistake and nightmare was attempting to put my hand on her shoulder in my stupid bid to convince her. Immediately my hand touched her shoulder she started shouting continuously that I want to rape her, that she will deal with me; in fact that I will get sacked. At first I told her my intention, but she wouldn’t hear me, I then resorted to pleading, I even knelt down begging her that it wasn’t my intention to rape or grab her. She couldn’t stand my talks and pleading, she called the boss immediately telling her that I want to rape her. We narrated everything to the boss, (a lawyer), when she returned. After hearing from us she said she has stayed with her maid for couple of years, thus she trust her, and it may be true that I wanted to rape her or lure her for sex. She couldn’t see my explanation, pleadings and even crying. She said she has two options; either to call police for me or to sack me. That’s how she later sacked me that day.

I have been devastated and depressed since that day, not because of the sack but the allegation and accusation that was not even on my mind. The worst is that as an introvert I have no one to talk to, I am damn down.

Notes: 1. I have no intention of raping, grabbing or having sex with her
2. I will not be so stupid to rape or have sex with the housemaid in the office knowing that the boss will come at any time
3. I have not raped anyone or plan to do so in the future because I know is morally and legally wrong.

137 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by ambassadorgozie(m): 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
i later begged my boss on whatsapp but all no avail
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by StrongandMighty: 9:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
Let's hear her own side of the story first..
Una too dey lie for this forum

474 Likes 17 Shares

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by Mypeople2(m): 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
ambassadorgozie:

6th of January 2020 is the day I won’t forget. I work as personal assistant/ secretary to my boss who happens to be a former politician. My boss came to work with her housemaid for her to help in sweeping, cleaning and tidying up the office being the resumption day. She instructed us on how to go about it before she stepped out from the office promising to come back in the afternoon. We started the work immediately until afternoon time when I decided to rest and eat. While eating I beckoned the grown up housemaid to come and eat or at least rest before she continue the cleaning but she declined. After like an hour, I told her to rest small, she declined yet again. This prompted me to go close to her in order to convince her to eat something or rest. My worst mistake and nightmare was attempting to put my hand on her shoulder in my stupid bid to convince her. Immediately my hand touched her shoulder she started shouting continuously that I want to rape her, that she will deal with me; in fact that I will get sacked. At first I told her my intention, but she wouldn’t hear me, I then resorted to pleading, I even knelt down begging her that it wasn’t my intention to rape or grab her. She couldn’t stand my talks and pleading, she called the boss immediately telling her that I want to rape her. We narrated everything to the boss, (a lawyer), when she returned. After hearing from us she said she has stayed with her maid for couple of years, thus she trust her, and it may be true that I wanted to rape her or lure her for sex. She couldn’t see my explanation, pleadings and even crying. She said she has two options; either to call police for me or to sack me. That’s how she later sacked me that day.
I have been devastated and depressed since that day, not because of the sack but the allegation and accusation that was not even on my mind. The worst is that as an introvert I have no one to talk to, I am damn down.
Notes: 1. I have no intention of raping, grabbing or having sex with her
2. I will not be so stupid to rape or have sex with the housemaid in the office knowing that the boss will come at any time
3. I have not rape anyone or plan to do so in the future because I know is morally and legally wrong.
That is very bad .OP you will need a lawyer if you want to succeed in this case.When the lawyer threatens the maid, she will confess

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2020
Lol....Op I no believe u..swear u no touch her breast grin tongue

205 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by ambassadorgozie(m): 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2020
Mypeople2:
That is very bad .OP you will need a lawyer if you want to succeed in this case.When the lawyer threatens the maid, she will confess

d boss is a lawyer nd influential, i don't want to go dat way

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by ambassadorgozie(m): 9:58pm On Jan 17, 2020
awwfar:
Lol....Op I no believe u..swear u no touch her breast grin tongue

be serious guy, my mind didn't go dia at all

7 Likes

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by Lamanii22(f): 9:58pm On Jan 17, 2020
That lady was sent from the pit of hell... Damn... No evidence, no nothing... Sometimes it's good to be mean sef... Too much kindness isn't good... I'm really sorry you were accused wrongly and sacked all at once.. The lord would provide a better job for you Hun..

296 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by czarr(m): 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2020
Wetin carry your hand go her shoulder grin...i no trust you guy

405 Likes 15 Shares

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by ambassadorgozie(m): 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2020
StrongandMighty:
Let's hear her own side of the story first..
Una too dey lie for this forum

guy dis is d truth, i know wia to go if i want sex

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by HarunaWest(m): 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
This OP is a blaady liar..He wanted to handle breast. Awon Press Club

Meanwhile, who else noticed the abbreviations and bad Grammar that OP text to his boss. You work for a lawyer and you send this kinda sh*** to her..I think this is the reason you were fired.

206 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by ambassadorgozie(m): 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
Lamanii22:
That lady was sent from the pit of hell... Damn... No evidence, no nothing... Sometimes it's good to be mean sef... Too much kindness isn't good... I'm really sorry you were accused wrongly and sacked all at once.. The lord would provide a better job for you Hun..

tanx dear,
i can't be so daft to tink of such

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by czarr(m): 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
If na me, I go arrange boys for the girl. Wey go show am pepper.

9 Likes

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by StrongandMighty: 10:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
ambassadorgozie:

The only place you can see this kind of thing is in nollywood movies...
Is either you touched her inappropriately that made her raise an alarm, you've been wooing her and she refused or this whole story never happened.

214 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by ambassadorgozie(m): 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2020
HarunaWest:
This OP is a blaady liar..He wanted to handle breast. Awon Press Club

Meanwhile, who else noticed the abbreviations and bad Grammer that OP text to his boss. You work for a lawyer and you send this kinda sh*** to her..I think this is the reason you were fired.

oga cool down, dats how two of us chat most tyms
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
ambassadorgozie:

be serious guy, my mind didn't go dia at all
if you're being truthful ehn ,it's not really easy to proove your innocence in that kind of mess ..so I don't blame your boss for not believing you ...just leave everything to God ,move on already, karma would surely deal with that evil maid.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
if this story is true, then you only fell into a trap that was set just to sack you, free of charge!

as for that useless lawyer you call "ex boss", who was quick to believe that you tried to rape her maid, i weep for Nigeria.

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by Lamanii22(f): 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
ambassadorgozie:

tanx dear,
i can't be so daft to tink of such

I believe you Hun... Be strong Hun.. You don't need to apologize...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by ambassadorgozie(m): 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
czarr:
If na me, I go arrange boys for the girl. Wey go show am pepper.

i was so sad, i couldnt even control my tears on my way back.
i left everything to GOD, no need to go violence

11 Likes

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by kestolove95(m): 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
Eyyah sorry, my brother move on

7 Likes

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by ambassadorgozie(m): 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
if this story is true, then you only fell into a trap that was set just to sack you, free of charge!

as for that useless lawyer you call "ex boss", who was quick to believe that you tried to rape her, i weep for Nigeria.

my guy, am still in shock,

i respect anybody dat passed through depression

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by ambassadorgozie(m): 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
awwfar:
if you're being truthful ehn ,it's not really easy to proove your innocence in that kind of mess ..so I don't blame your boss for not believing you ...just leave everything to God ,move on already, karma would surely deal with that evil maid.
tanx bro

1 Like

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by DEHVEHLOP(m): 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
Wetin Nonso no go see for traffic in Lagos!

No be go talk why IPOBIAN fear snakes, especially PYTHONS...

ABEG THINGS ARE NOT RISY IN IMO AS IT HAS SUDDENLY BECOME A Hausa STATE

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by blackjack21(m): 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
ambassadorgozie:

Where is that?

MrBrownJay1:

as for that useless lawyer you call "ex boss", who was quick to believe that you tried to rape her, i weep for Nigeria.
My thinking exactly
@Op, mbassadorgozie, was there any reason why your boss may have wanted to sack you?
Was it the first time that she brought her maid to help out in the office?

10 Likes

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by ambassadorgozie(m): 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:
Wetin Nonso no go see for traffic in Lagos!

No be go talk why IPOBIAN fear snakes, especially PYTHONS...

ABEG THINGS ARE NOT RISY IN IMO AS IT HAS SUDDENLY BECOME A Hausa STATE

wetin dis one dey talk

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
You may have had no bad intention but I can bet my balls that you overstepped a boundary for the housemaid to make such claim.
She might not like you but you actually aren't telling us exactly how it happened.

162 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by Bola146(f): 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
grin grin don't let me say anything again.... cheesy
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by ambassadorgozie(m): 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2020
J111333:
You may have had no bad intention but I can bet my balls that you overstepped a boundary for the housemaid to make such claim.
She might not like you but you actually aren't telling us exactly how it happened.

honestly speaking, i did not,
she wasn't dat appealing to me

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by DGoldenJenny: 10:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
what a pathetic story. My heart got broken as i read through.
The deed has been done man, wipe your tears and dust your shirts, That cannot be the end of your relationship with your Madam, i bet you: she will come along, just give her time( Time and distance heals).

The girl maybe reacting from her past experience(s). who knows her story too because from the look of thing you know her not hence my assumption.
Try and revisit this issue later long and clear the air, for i believe more secret shall be review and bigger truth awaits you .
However if you can, LET IT GO.

46 Likes

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by ambassadorgozie(m): 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2020
blackjack21:

Where is that?

My thinking exactly
@Op, mbassadorgozie, was there any reason why your boss may have wanted to sack you?
Was it the first time that she brought her maid to help out in the office?

dat was my ist time of seeing her

6 Likes

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2020
If you had stayed on your own and minded your business you will not be in this mess now.

It is not everyone you see that you will try to strike a conversation with. Sometimes you just have to watch some people from afar.

She wasn't interested in what you were saying but you kept forcing the conversation to take place.

But the two of you do not have any personal relationship before so what pushed you to put your hands on her shoulder, na from clap dance dey take start

305 Likes 16 Shares

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by ambassadorgozie(m): 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
DGoldenJenny:
what a pathetic story. My heart got broken as i read through.
The deed has been done man, wipe your tears and dust your shirts, That cannot be the end of your relationship with your Madam, i bet you: she will come along, just give her time( Time and distance heals).

The girl maybe reacting from her past experience(s). who knows her story too because from the look of thing you know her not hence my assumption.
Try and revisit this issue later long and clear the air, for i believe more secret shall be review and bigger truth awaits you .
However if you can, LET IT GO.

it might be true at d bolded, cos she screamed immediately my hand touch her shoulder

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 / Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen / Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.