Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,871 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:22 AM

US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning (36441 Views)

UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 / Zero Visibility At Toll/7up Road, A Case For Serious Concern / My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by NoTire: 5:24am On Feb 20, 2020
Fareed Zakaria just made a case for Nigerians today on his GPS morning news about Trump’s Immigration Ban in Nigeria. Topping other countries that come to the USA on everything. I do not think we can hide anymore. Like Americans will say "It is what it is". Trump just showed who Nigerians are in USA. Facts were shown today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8hcQxGmm-Y

Fareed Zakaria GPS analysis was very clear and lucid to the point . The actions taking by Trump was very harsh to the citizens of Nigeria . What is the justification? GPS gave us statistics that no single Nigerian have committed act of terrorism in United States. Nigerians in United States are not public charge by any measure and have contributed immensely to the development of United States more than most immigrants here especially in the areas of Health, Science , Education etc.

We Nigerians love life and we are not terrorist by any imagination. Nigerians are been recognized in areas of Science and Arts all over the World.

It will be nice if the Trump administration should go after the Nigerian leaders and their operatives and restrict their travel or ban them from coming here. Ordinary Nigerians have nothing to do with it. The excuse is very flimsy, the same President Trump have referred to us as people from shit holes countries.

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by engrsyer(m): 5:27am On Feb 20, 2020
Your analysis doesn't matter when it comes to Donald Trump. Trump told you he wants to return America to Americans and that's what he's doing.

OED

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by seunlayi(m): 5:29am On Feb 20, 2020
Better

1 Like

Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by engrsyer(m): 5:31am On Feb 20, 2020
Your analysis doesn't matter when it comes to Donald Trump. Trump told you he wants to return America to Americans and that's what he's doing.

OED

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by chatinent: 5:35am On Feb 20, 2020
Coming to think of it, why can't Nigerians be here? Establish here, and make Americans come here?

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by Taich(m): 5:39am On Feb 20, 2020
I don't trust CNN anymore, Amapour and Aisha (before she retired) bashed the former government and suddenly lost their focus on reporting the ills going on in Nigeria. I don't support Trump's action, but CNN sounding so concerned over our situation is turn off for me.
CNN should continue their well known Anti Trump reports and leave us alone to lick our wounds in peace.

161 Likes 14 Shares

Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by Nobody: 5:48am On Feb 20, 2020
My girlfriend doesn't like Trump.

But I like the man.

She asked me why? Is because he's misogynistic and you wanna be like him and take women as shits?

I said na!

I like Trump because he is putting radical Muslims in their place in the world. If that's what he succeeds in doing in his 8 years, I'll be fine with it. I can endure to defer traveling to the States until the ban is lifted by whichever administration.

Before you call me Islamophobic, I want you to know that I'm a Pluralist who believes that "this" can be true while "that" is also true. That Islam is a true religion as much as Christianity is a true religion. With both worshipping a true God.

But what do you do when you have an intolerant neighbor who feels his way is superior to yours. And doesn't just stop at feeling superior but forcefully trying to convert you to his own way against your wish and choice.

Leave these terrorists and they will overrun the world while the UN and other world powers would interested in political correctness.

Ride on Trump.

You got a supporter in me.

147 Likes 15 Shares

Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by JokerBeninCity: 6:35am On Feb 20, 2020
Terrorist

3 Likes

Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by Sirjamo: 6:41am On Feb 20, 2020
Awol1:

But I like the man.

She asked me why? Is because he's misogynistic and you wanna be like him and take women as shits?

I said na!

I like Trump because he is putting radical Muslims in their place in the world. If that's what he succeeds in doing in his 8 years, I'll be fine with it. I can endure to defer traveling to the States until the ban is lifted by whichever administration.

Before you call me Islamophobic, I want you to know that I'm a Pluralist who believes that "this" can be true while "that" is also true. That Islam is a true religion as much as Christianity is a true religion. With both worshipping a true God.

But what do you do when you have an intolerant neighbor who feels his way is superior to yours. And doesn't just stop at feeling superior but forcefully trying to convert you to his own way against your wish and choice.

Leave these terrorists and they will overrun the world while the UN and other world powers would interested in political correctness.

Ride on Trump.

America is the biggest and the most brutal terror organization in the World. Where is the nuclear weapon they claimed was in Iraq that made them to invade Iraq; kill millions of Muslims and displace another millions?

Of what good is America to the world other than starting useless wars? From Vietnam to Afghanistan, Egypt, Libya, Syria, Palestinian.... Americans are the ones distabizing Muslim countries and killing Muslims for fun under the pretence of looking for non - existing nuclear weapons.

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 20, 2020
Sirjamo:
America is the biggest and the most brutal terror organization in the World. Where is the nuclear weapon they claimed was in Iraq that made them to invade Iraq; kill millions of Muslims and displace another millions?

Of what good is America to the world other than starting useless wars? From Vietnam to Afghanistan, Egypt, Libya, Syria, Palestinian.... Americans are the ones distabizing Muslim countries and killing Muslims for fun under the pretence of looking for non - existing nuclear weapons.

So America has always been wrong?

And the Muslim countries have always been right?

Terrorism everywhere and they are all the fault of America?

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by Rekyz(m): 7:15am On Feb 20, 2020
Sirjamo:

You sound like one of them.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by tartar9(m): 7:30am On Feb 20, 2020
Nigerian xtians(Igbo especially) are already coming out to attack the presenter for defending them against their lord trump

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by helinues: 7:35am On Feb 20, 2020
CNN can never be on the same page with Trump. Me now reffered them as Gossip media station.

Usa are asking us to have data of Nigerians so that people can be easily traced when doing back ground check up..

Is that too hard for a country who claimed to be giant Ant of Africa

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by tartar9(m): 7:36am On Feb 20, 2020
Awol1:
...Trash...
I guess the previous U.S governments have been laughing with terrorists,including one who murdered six million people over a non-existent WMD

5 Likes

Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by wirinet(m): 7:44am On Feb 20, 2020
Awol1:

But I like the man.

I said na!

Ride on Trump.

If you like Trump because he is putting radical Muslims in their place, how come he is cozy with Saudi Arabia? How come he has not put Saudi Arabia or any Saudi Arabian in its place. Saudi Arabia is the world greatest sponsor of terrorism. They export wahabism around the world. Al-aqaeda, ISIS, Boko Haram, Al shabab, etc are wahabi movements, that intent to impose a strict interpretation of the Qur'an. Many Saudi Arabian has attacked the US both on foreign soil and in the US, why not ban on Saudi citizens?

I think your girlfriend is right, you like Trump because he is misogynistic and you wanna be like him.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by wirinet(m): 7:48am On Feb 20, 2020
tartar9:
Nigerian xtians(Igbo especially) are already coming out to attack the presenter for defending them against their lord trump
That's how much they hate their motherland, because Buhari is president. They would be ready to join an enemy to attack and destroy Nigeria in order to blame Buhari, forgetting they would be destroying their homeland in the process. They don't care anyway, as long as Buhari can take the blame.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by wwwihy: 7:50am On Feb 20, 2020
engrsyer:

OED
All Americans are immigrants

America is a nation of immigrants including Trump grandfather

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by Sirjamo: 7:59am On Feb 20, 2020
Rekyz:
You sound like one of them.
Hypocrite, it is alright for them to kill others abi?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by Charleys: 8:15am On Feb 20, 2020
wirinet:

If you like Trump because he is putting radical Muslims in their place, how come he is cozy with Saudi Arabia? How come he has not put Saudi Arabia or any Saudi Arabian in its place. Saudi Arabia is the world greatest sponsor of terrorism. They export wahabism around the world. Al-aqaeda, ISIS, Boko Haram, Al shabab, etc are wahabi movements, that intent to impose a strict interpretation of the Qur'an. Many Saudi Arabian has attacked the US both on foreign soil and in the US, why not ban on Saudi citizens?

I think your girlfriend is right, you like Trump because he is misogynistic and you wanna be like him.

Saudi Arabia have been making changes of recent, haven't you heard?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by mrvitalis(m): 8:21am On Feb 20, 2020
Awol1:

But I like the man.

I said na!

Ride on Trump.

Puting radical Islam in there place ? U mean iran ?

Lol u know nothing
How many Shiites terrorist groups do we have ...? None
How many sunni terrosit groups do we have ? Almost all the known ones
Where is Sunnis headquarters Saudi ..
Who is saudi best friend ? Trumps America

U know nothing oga ...if all Muslims are like shittes we won't have a problem in the world

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by Iamgrey5(m): 8:49am On Feb 20, 2020
helinues:
CNN can never be on the same page with Trump. Me now reffered them as Gossip media station.

Usa are asking us to have data of Nigerians so that people can be easily traced when doing back ground check up..

Is that too hard for a country who claimed to be giant Ant of Africa
"CNN is a gossip media station" are you for real? A television network the Trump administration officials still uses to pass information about their foreign policies to the world audience.

A few weeks ago, Fareed interviewed Kushner(Trump's in law) on the new middle east plan from Trump's administration.

So what makes you think the views of the author are not objective when he even took the liberty of backing them up with facts.

The reasons Trump gave to ban Nigeria is simply a filmsy excuse.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by GMbuharii: 8:59am On Feb 20, 2020
Iamgrey5:
"CNN is a gossip media station" are you for real? A television station Trump administration officials still use to pass information to the world audience about their foreign policies.

A few weeks ago, Fareed interviewed Kushner(Trump's in law) on the new middle east plan from Trump's administration.

So what makes you think the views of the author are not object when he even took the liberty of backing them up with facts.

The reason Trump gave to ban Nigeria is simply a filmsy excuse.

Anyone with a better educated and informed opinion,pls?

grin grin

9 Likes

Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by Iamgrey5(m): 9:01am On Feb 20, 2020
GMbuharii:

Anyone with a better educated and informed opinion,pls?

grin grin
Typical cheesy

No counter argument I presume!

Quickly go and call the attention of your fellow Ipob members, you might actually be the slowest among them. grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by GMbuharii: 9:09am On Feb 20, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Typical cheesy

No counter argument I presume!

Quickly go and call the attention of your fellow Ipob members, you might actually be the slowest among them. grin

Counter argument when I can't see.yiur face,huh!?!?
Whadahell is your face doing on my ars...ccc?

3 Likes

Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by helinues: 9:30am On Feb 20, 2020
Iamgrey5:
"CNN is a gossip media station" are you for real? A television network the Trump administration officials still uses to pass information about their foreign policies to the world audience.

So what makes you think the views of the author are not object when he even took the liberty of backing them up with facts.

The reason Trump gave to ban Nigeria is simply a filmsy excuse.

It is the work of media to pass information about any administration whether they are in support or not after all they make millions of dollars from advert.

Secondly, I watched the said interview with Kushner, what a brilliant guy.. Trump wouldn't have sent someone who can not defend his policies to represent him at CNN. If I am not mistaken, Kushner also had interview with Aljazeera

Is what USA asking from Nigeria too much? After how many several warning?

Let Nigeria also put her house in order cos if Nigeria be better place, only few will be thinking of migrating to Usa

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by Iamgrey5(m): 10:44am On Feb 20, 2020
helinues:

It is the work of media to pass information about any administration whether they are in support or not after all they make millions of dollars from advert.

Secondly, I watched the said interview with Kushner, what a brilliant guy.. Trump wouldn't have sent someone who can not defend his policies to represent him at CNN. If I am not mistaken, Kushner also had interview with Aljazeera

Is what USA asking from Nigeria too much? After how many several warning?

Let Nigeria also put her house in order cos if Nigeria be better place, only few will be thinking of migrating to Usa
Bruv I am extremely shocked by your naivity

CNN is a pro liberal media house, but the only one to give the Trump's campaign a fair coverage when he was still trying to become the president of America.

Even the likes of FOX a conservative media outlet fail to give Trump that fair coverage.

And Aljesera is a middle eastern media outlet, hence the kushner interview was important for passing the message to the audience which the information affects the most.

However, he was interviewed by CNN because Trump needed to pass the information to an international audience.

So how do you call an international reputatable news media a gossip media outlet?

is that not being silly? When have they ever published gossips?

Even if CNN tends to be left leaning in their American political outlook, they never publish gossips as you alleged.

They have an international reputation to protect.

10 Likes

Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by iCauseTrouble: 12:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Worst Things About Living Alone In Lagos / Things You Should Have Before Boarding An International Flight / Which Country Is Known For Pretty Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.