Stats: 3,196,512 members, 7,961,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 09:24 AM

Two Men Arrested For Car Breaking, Stealing In Enugu, Police Recover Evidence - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Arrested For Car Breaking, Stealing In Enugu, Police Recover Evidence (2089 Views)

Chigozie Nebo: 14-Year-Old Boy, 8 Others Detained By Enugu Police Over Murder / Enugu Police Prosecutes Couple Arrested For Abusing Their Daughter (Graphic Pix) / UNIPORT Criminology Graduate Caught Stealing In GTBank In Port-Harcourt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Two Men Arrested For Car Breaking, Stealing In Enugu, Police Recover Evidence by SecurityNgr: 9:05pm On Sep 28

Enugu Police Crack Down on Car Thieves: Two Suspects Arrested, Stolen Phones Recovered, SECURITY NIGERIA reports.

In a swift response to a reported car break-in, Enugu police operatives from the New Haven Division apprehended two male suspects, Abuchi Kenneth (27) and Ifeanyi Odu (29), on September 24, 2024, at 4 p.m. The duo allegedly stole Samsung Galaxy and Infinix phones from a parked car along Rangers Avenue, Enugu.

According to preliminary investigations, the suspects, residing in Zuba, Abuja, and Nekede Owerri, Imo State, broke into the car and escaped with the phones. However, their joy was short-lived as police operatives intercepted and arrested them at Otigba roundabout, Enugu.

Recovered Items:

- Stolen Samsung Galaxy and Infinix phones
- Operational vehicle: Toyota Corolla car with reg. No. KUJ 614 CF

DSP Daniel Ndukwe, police command spokesperson, confirmed the arrest and stated that the suspects will face prosecution soon. This breakthrough demonstrates the Enugu police's commitment to tackling car theft and ensuring public safety.

Similar incidents have been reported in the region, highlighting the need for continued vigilance. The Enugu police's prompt action serves as a deterrent to potential criminals and reassures citizens of their dedication to justice.

SOURCE: https://securityngr.com/enugu-police-nab-two-car-thieves-recover-stolen-phones-and-getaway-vehicle/

Re: Two Men Arrested For Car Breaking, Stealing In Enugu, Police Recover Evidence by triple996(m): 6:37am
ENUGU shocked shocked shocked

Na dem ......land of billionaires

Re: Two Men Arrested For Car Breaking, Stealing In Enugu, Police Recover Evidence by whytediamond(m): 6:37am

Re: Two Men Arrested For Car Breaking, Stealing In Enugu, Police Recover Evidence by princepee: 6:38am
cool hi

Re: Two Men Arrested For Car Breaking, Stealing In Enugu, Police Recover Evidence by wizelink(m): 6:38am
Mad people everywhere. Hard economy doesn't justify stupidity

Re: Two Men Arrested For Car Breaking, Stealing In Enugu, Police Recover Evidence by Thomaslablancma: 6:38am
Naso

Re: Two Men Arrested For Car Breaking, Stealing In Enugu, Police Recover Evidence by Atuero(m): 6:39am
Poor thieves

The main reason kids go into crime much these years is because no one suspect and question their quick riches since the advent of Yahoo yahoo, they will do
Armed robbery
Kidnapping
Ritual killing
Thuggery
Assassination job
Sodomy

Then paint and tint their hairs and claim Yahoo boys since yahoo is now accepted in the crazy society wee are in, that's why you see MC in occasion hailing them openly

Hype men hailing them in clubs.

Indeed there was a country

Re: Two Men Arrested For Car Breaking, Stealing In Enugu, Police Recover Evidence by Niceyy: 6:40am
I'm struggling to make ends meet, and my family is suffering. We're currently without food, and my children are at home due to unpaid school fees.
I urgently need assistance to get back on my feet. Any support would be greatly appreciated. Please consider helping us with a token. May God almighty bless you more
Your kindness would bring immense relief. I'm grateful for any help.
Thank you,

Re: Two Men Arrested For Car Breaking, Stealing In Enugu, Police Recover Evidence by Solidex(m): 6:45am
So, they even have operational vehicle for stealing phones grin

Re: Two Men Arrested For Car Breaking, Stealing In Enugu, Police Recover Evidence by AntiChristian: 7:15am
We ask Allah to increase us in sustenance and guide us and our families!

We are suffering from gigantuan Parental failure!

Re: Two Men Arrested For Car Breaking, Stealing In Enugu, Police Recover Evidence by Snow2six(m): 7:19am
Jst imagine person wake up with bitterness for him heart..hope u don’t have kids?

triple996:

Re: Two Men Arrested For Car Breaking, Stealing In Enugu, Police Recover Evidence by KingRabota: 7:32am
Ibu Otuu Ezii
triple996:

Re: Two Men Arrested For Car Breaking, Stealing In Enugu, Police Recover Evidence by Okete001(f): 8:12am
Hehehe

I bin think say hunger no dey affect billionaires

Re: Two Men Arrested For Car Breaking, Stealing In Enugu, Police Recover Evidence by SecurityNgr: 8:20am
Re: Two Men Arrested For Car Breaking, Stealing In Enugu, Police Recover Evidence by chudez0147(m): 8:34am
You want to steal someone’s car in this tpain economy
Re: Two Men Arrested For Car Breaking, Stealing In Enugu, Police Recover Evidence by SAMBARRY: 8:48am
Smh

In this kain season when people are going through thick and thin to make money,some people can be so callous to Rob someone of his possession.your brain no tell you make you find ways to hustle legitimately.

I will give you a short story.i remember when I used to go to school I will pass oshodi as early as 6am and I will see some young guys in their early 20s and 30s frying akara by the pedestrian road close to bridge and you will see secondary school kids on their way to school stop by and buy akara including adults going to their place of work.till I finished secondary school and university, any time I pass oshodi I still see those guys and those guys have been there since in the 90s hustling and doing well for themselves and those guys are very customer friendly .

so out of curiosity I asked one of the guys what time they come and they told me between 3.30am and 4 am is when they wake up and start making their akara.they will have bought and soaked the beans they want to use a day before, grind it early in the morning (they have a grinding machine in their house and now in that same oshodi) and bring it to the place where they fry their akara.however its not as if they don't have their own challenges (entitled agberos) ready to destroy their akara stand because they didn't dash them akara

Guess what,its that same akara business they used in raising the test of their younger siblings and taking care of themselves and their parents.

Now their business has expanded.they have other places and employees that fry akara for them.so this is to tell you you can excel and prosper without crime.just be diligent prayerful and work smart, that's all
Re: Two Men Arrested For Car Breaking, Stealing In Enugu, Police Recover Evidence by izubext007: 9:12am
mumu

Manager Ejaculates sperm into Employee's Coffee? Recommend Punishment For Him / Meet The Dwarf Jihadist Who Is Barely Taller Than His Machine Gun / Beware Of Gguys That Do Eat Shit For Rituals

Viewing this topic: dexterbam(m), femi4, Pgrant172, fixitng, Anyiamaka, Dayocold001, bluefilm, year2013, tunnde01, Cti28(m) and 13 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3