Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:38 PM

Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! (235662 Views)

Top Rated Musicians Of Igbo Nigerian Descent / Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women And Handsome Men? / American Women That Marry Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Chimezie198(m): 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2012
9ja-ninja:

age, tribe, race and everything inbetween is not a barrier as long as his on point
kk. I gat u miss flying-ninja.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 1:55am On Jan 04, 2012
h

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2012
kiss

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 7:46am On Jan 09, 2012
smiley

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2012
n

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2012
Nia Long Boyfriend is an Igbo-Nigerian cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 4:46am On Jan 10, 2012
kiss

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Agrika: 11:43am On Jan 10, 2012
Not only are they the finest but the most industrious,caring.swaggalicious.sexy,funny, ah make i continue

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by 9janinja1(f): 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2012
Agrika:

Not only are they the finest but the most industrious,caring.swaggalicious.sexy,funny, ah make i continue

keep hailing yourself, abeg make we hear word
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Chimezie198(m): 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2012
^ flying-ninja isn't dat true?
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 5:44am On Jan 13, 2012
kiss

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 5:48am On Jan 13, 2012
kiss

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 5:51am On Jan 13, 2012
kiss

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2012
smiley

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by OK2NV: 5:56pm On Jan 13, 2012
nah lie! 4get !
am bi-racial (German and Nigerian) with an american obsessed build for fitness(marines gave me my body and discipline). am built like a greek God, Dangerously handsome and have scars to make any woman melt.
these guys pictured are gayfags (ordinary fine boyz) and i wont feel threatend 4 a year leavin them with any of my gals .
they are candyasses.
I am so beautiful that i make change in the make of all my golden kids.
word!
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by 9janinja1(f): 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2012
OK2NV:

nah lie! 4get !
am bi-racial (German and Nigerian) with an american obsessed build for fitness(marines gave me my body and discipline). am built like a greek God, Dangerously handsome and have scars to make any woman melt.
these guys pictured are gayfags (ordinary fine boyz) and i wont feel threatend 4 a year leavin them with any of my gals .
they are candyasses.
I am so beautiful that i make change in the make of all my golden kids.
word!

what a vain human being you are, smh

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 4:42am On Jan 14, 2012
smiley

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by tadelara(f): 2:16am On Jan 15, 2012
Very fine indeed!!! loving the eye candy!!! WOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 2:40am On Jan 15, 2012
na now i know say ibo boys no get am.
See der fat bony head( only dem sabi get head wey fat n bony at the same time lol), except for 1 or 2, der faces all lack character n definition, and der bleaching no help matters.
Very important, face with character

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 2:43am On Jan 15, 2012
like i said they are indeed handsome but not the most in Africa.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2012
angry angry then which african country have the most handsome men in Africa? yr vexing me oo u said they are not the most then who are
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 4:55pm On Jan 15, 2012
wink

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2012
wink

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2012
wink

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by 9janinja1(f): 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2012
jesus is good , all the time ,

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by safarigirl(f): 6:38pm On Jan 15, 2012
When you say Africa, this includes Northern Africa, on that scale, they wouldn't cut it as the finest. When you say sub-saharan Africa, then you can have an arguement about it ǡŋ₫ could possibly win.
I also notices the Ivorian men are kinda hot too.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2012
Ivorian men hmmmm
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by jellyloveb(f): 7:40pm On Jan 15, 2012
Igbo Guys Rocks!!! Bring them on. . . .

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 15, 2012
igbo men with their flat head like frying pan na dem come handsome pass abi? grin grin grin
i wan die for laugh grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by cold(m): 7:44pm On Jan 15, 2012
Onila must you state the obvious   undecided Of course,everybody knows this
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 15, 2012
Hmmmm
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 16, 2012
Lol onila what sense would it make for me to list an african country when ALL have their share of ugly and fine men? Some of the guys you posted are "aiight" at best.

So "the hottness of igbo men" or "igbo hotties" are the more appropriate titles for this thread. The majority of the tribe I can guarantee you do NOT look like these men lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

The 250+ Tribes/ethnic Groups In Nigeria / Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. / The Yoruba Oriki For Twin & Its Translation - Dedicated To Twins Worldwide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.