Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! (17807 Views)

How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd / Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! ***UPDATE***!!!! / How To Hack Wireless/lan Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by sweetcheecks(f): 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2012
You see I am not asking if it is wrong or not but I am a very curious person. This is killing me. He is also soo tightly proofed everything, phone, fb, twitter etc. SOO I need to know what is there to hide.

I have made my mind up couse there might be something he is hiding. Fellow nailanders please if you have succesfully done this please help me do this!
No scamers please, am not paying a cent for the service. Free advice or just shut your pie hole!!!! Kabish!!!

I am willing to accept whatever I find. cool
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by tellwisdom: 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2012
Pay me 2000$ undecided undecided
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by sweetcheecks(f): 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2012
tellwisdom: Pay me 2000$ undecided undecided

You answer before i finish writting but i guess you got your answer, you acting like a srubb!

1 Like

Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Tyche(m): 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2012
It's easy to do, but you have to be willing to make a commitment
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2012
Well, since you are ready for the consequences, I'll help you. But are you really sure? Like really really?
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by tellwisdom: 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2012
sweetcheecks:

You answer before i finish writting but i guess you got your answer, you acting like a srubb!

What?? sad sad Is it much?? Ok last price 1500$ angry angry
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by 190: 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2012
OP

Go on msn.com

type into the search bar

how to hack my boyfriend's facebook and you would get answers

do that and get back to me!!

2 Likes

Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by sweetcheecks(f): 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2012
Tyche: It's easy to do, but you have to be willing to make a commitment

What kind of commitment?
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by sweetcheecks(f): 11:08pm On Jul 16, 2012
sexkillz: Well, since you are ready for the consequences, I'll help you. But are you really sure? Like really really?

Please help me killz, I have already tried and failed. sad
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by sweetcheecks(f): 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2012
I promise to comeback and report my findings on Nairaland! wink
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Tyche(m): 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2012
She don try am.
Abeg no spoil market 4 guys.
190: OP

Go on msn.com

type into the search bar

Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by cindyrella(f): 11:10pm On Jul 16, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Tyche(m): 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2012
sweetcheecks:

What kind of commitment?
B4 that, just want to let you know that happiness comes 4rm knowing less.

2 Likes

Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by sweetcheecks(f): 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2012
190: OP

Go on msn.com

type into the search bar

Look, I have already tried mozilla and firebug, some application dowloads that want you to buy extra applications, fill in surveys and all that nonsesne but do not work. Please suggest somrthing you have used and had worked.
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Please help me killz, I have already tried and failed. sad
Simply go to cnet.com
search for "keylogger"
look for a trial version
download it to his laptop
follow instructions while installing it.
When its installed, it runs automatically. It captures all key strokes, so when he logs into his social accounts it would capture his password.

Just pray he is not like me, cos you'll be so busted. You have to be smart. Don't try that if he is a computer geek, else, you are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by sweetcheecks(f): 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2012
Tyche:
B4 that, just want to let you know that happiness comes 4rm knowing less.

Look before i give some guy my preciuos heart I must know the kind of animal I am dealing with. Whether dog, puppy, pig or just a cat!!! Hope you catch my drift!!!
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by 190: 11:16pm On Jul 16, 2012
Tyche: She don try am.
Abeg no spoil market 4 guys.

she would get 2012 episodes of po[i][/i]rno materials grin grin
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by sweetcheecks(f): 11:18pm On Jul 16, 2012
sexkillz:
Simply go to cnet.com
search for "keylogger"
look for a trial version
When its installed, it runs automatically. It captures all key strokes, so when he logs into his social accounts it would capture his password.

Just pray he is not like me, cos you'll be so busted. You have to be smart. Don't try that if he is a computer geek, else, you are good to go.

He doesn't bring it home. He connects a lot on his phone and it is password protected. Is this a futile exercise?
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Tyche(m): 11:21pm On Jul 16, 2012
Nice one, but not good enough. The bolded, you wil come here crying he dumped you.
sexkillz:
Simply go to cnet.com
search for "keylogger"
look for a trial version

Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by sweetcheecks(f): 11:22pm On Jul 16, 2012
190:

she would get 2012 episodes of po[i][/i]rno materials grin grin

OMIGOSH, You gross , can not trust you killz again! You guys are boring, Wouldn't you want to experiment on someone you do not know and will never know probably?
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Tyche(m): 11:23pm On Jul 16, 2012
No sista
sweetcheecks:

Look before i give some guy my preciuos heart I must know the kind of animal I am dealing with. Whether dog, puppy, pig or just a cat!!! Hope you catch my drift!!!
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 16, 2012
sweetcheecks:

He doesn't bring it home. He connects a lot on his phone and it is password protected. Is this a futile exercise?
Another way is to install on your laptop, then make him log in from your own laptop. . .
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by sweetcheecks(f): 11:25pm On Jul 16, 2012
Tyche: Nice one, but not good enough. The bolded, you wil come here crying he dumped you.

Which part of I am ready to accept whatever happens dont you understand? Ofcourse I would be hurt and will report back but, that does not change my mind. cool
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by sweetcheecks(f): 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2012
sexkillz: Another way is to install on your laptop, then make him log in from your own laptop. . .

@killz he would not dare use my laptop for such even if abeg.
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by freecocoa(f): 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2012
^grin grin grin

No hope for you then.

Why do you even want give yourself HBP?

If you are not sure the dude is legit,why not follow your gut and let him go? Na wa sha.
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 16, 2012
He's a smartass. . . Respect that. . .
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Tyche(m): 11:54pm On Jul 16, 2012
Listen to this Op
freecocoa: ^grin grin grin

No hope for you then.

If you are not sure the dude is legit,why not follow your gut and let him go? Na wa sha.
From your posts Op, your guy is what they call a "qualified man".
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by 2goodbobo(m): 11:58pm On Jul 16, 2012
Poster, what you don't know, will not kill you. This your curiosity might just kill the Cat.
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by kilimanjaro(m): 12:02am On Jul 17, 2012
sexkillz:
Simply go to cnet.com
search for "keylogger"
look for a trial version

You shouldn't have done this
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by sweetcheecks(f): 12:13am On Jul 17, 2012
freecocoa: ^grin grin grin

No hope for you then.

not that i think he is no good but still would have like to know whats behind the close doors, you know?
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 17, 2012
kilimanjaro:
You shouldn't have done this
Keyloggers are not illegal. . .

2 Likes

Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by sweetcheecks(f): 12:15am On Jul 17, 2012
sexkillz: He's a smartass. . . Respect that. . .
Yep, but then I gues if thetes anything as they say " murder will out one day"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Top 5 Reasons Computers Crash And Precaution / HP Elitebook 840 G1 Intel Corei5 500gb 4gb RAM / Laptop Fan Sounds Like Grinding Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.