Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,580 members, 7,929,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 03:19 AM

0001Lagos's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0001Lagos's Profile / 0001Lagos's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 18 pages)

Politics / Re: Ooni Of Ife Is Trending On Twitter by 0001Lagos: 5:49am On Jul 17
Iamgrey5:
This is a Yahoo boy doings.

You can clearly see from the write up.

Why didn't the lady take Oni to court.
If you must be sincere with yourself , you will remember that even before the Ooni became king, he was dragged for some shady deals even after he became king .

But that one no concern me because he's the Ooni of Yorub*

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Ooni Of Ife Is Trending On Twitter by 0001Lagos: 5:42am On Jul 17
helinues:
Upon all the mouth running from op, na only script was released, typed one not with evidence.

Isn't it obvious that the op decided to be mischievous about this fake concocted news?
If I begin drop receipts now you will say I wan rubbish Yoruba as if I am not Yoruba myself

Did you go on Twitter to see the shameful reactions people are making since this scandal came to light ?

I have great respect for the Ooni o if not, I for don upload photos by Pidominant

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigerians To Pay N640k Application Fee, $10k Bank Balance, Others In New UAE Vis by 0001Lagos: 10:45pm On Jul 16
They didn't lift the ban then

Rubbish
Politics / Re: Enugu Records Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes by 0001Lagos: 10:36pm On Jul 16
MasterJayJay:
Bumper harvest? What is the size of the harvest? Is it enough for 1 local government?

I no dey trust all these facebook stories.

Ain't badbelle. Just thinking out loud.
Bad belle, how much is a basket of tomato in Osun state ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Enugu Records Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes by 0001Lagos: 10:30pm On Jul 16
EreluRoz:
This tomatoes are so fresh
Nigerians will have cause to smile the day an Igbo man mounts the sit of leadership of this country .

I am Yoruba but sometimes I wish I was born Igbo because the Igbos that I know are great people

25 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Enugu Records Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes by 0001Lagos: 10:27pm On Jul 16
God will continue to bless the south east forever ,Amen.

Ndigbo are God own people and God own people never lacks .

The south east has the highest gas deposit in Nigeria and Africa.

The south east land is blessed and fertile . Otito dili chukwu

God bless the south east forever and ever Amen.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Re: IMF Downgrades Nigeria’s Economic Growth Forecast For 2024 To 3.1% by 0001Lagos: 10:26pm On Jul 16
Chei, this means tinubu has destroyed this country completely

7 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Why Are Yoruba People Planning To Protest Against Tinubu by 0001Lagos: 10:15pm On Jul 16
Millions of Yoruba didn't vote for tinubu don't forget that

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ooni Of Ife Is Trending On Twitter by 0001Lagos: 9:05pm On Jul 16
Na wa

1 Like

Politics / Re: Governor Sim Welcomed By Enugu State Governor by 0001Lagos: 8:35pm On Jul 16
Sim my gee , you're welcomed to Enugu state

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Ooni Of Ife Is Trending On Twitter by 0001Lagos: 8:33pm On Jul 16
Beremx:
PIDOMNigeria has shifted it to 8:45pm.

Waiting with popcorn in my hands
We don mount on X like dis

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ooni Of Ife Is Trending On Twitter by 0001Lagos: 8:15pm On Jul 16
Beremx:
what's the essence of adding Igbo to your comment? Was it Igbos that told him to involve in romance scam? O ga o!
Don't mind them

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Ooni Of Ife Is Trending On Twitter by 0001Lagos: 7:52pm On Jul 16
Enugurangers:

It's just a regular town like many other Nigerian towns. Could have been a powerful town in the past, but this is 2024.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Hardship: Life Now Unbearable For Nigerians – Arewa Groups Lament by 0001Lagos: 7:51pm On Jul 16
Tinubu is an innefectual buffoon, he knows nothing about leadership

He's a failure

121 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Leave Enduring Legacies By Serving Rivers People Well-- Fubara by 0001Lagos: 7:41pm On Jul 16
The slayer of Wike and Tinubu ha spoken
Politics / Re: Ooni Of Ife Is Trending On Twitter by 0001Lagos: 7:28pm On Jul 16
Goodvibes007:

I saw a video of the king in one of those Owambe parties he loves to attend. He was greeting the Olori Eyo Eko who would not even dare raise his hands for the Eleko, and the Ooni's beads and whites almost got stained with palm oil in a left over food left on the table beside him as he leaned to greet the Olori eyo.. It was embarrassing watching the video.

I hope whoever they choose for the Alaafin represents us well. It seems the Oyo state government has a more enhanced and verification process of selection.

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ cheesy grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ooni Of Ife Is Trending On Twitter by 0001Lagos: 7:27pm On Jul 16
Nlfpmod

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigeria Gets $751.88 Million From Recently Approved World Bank Loan by 0001Lagos: 7:26pm On Jul 16
Government of loan

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Ooni Of Ife Is Trending On Twitter by 0001Lagos: 7:23pm On Jul 16
Greenified:

Pidom is same person as Hundeyin
Lies

Not the same
Politics / Re: Ooni Of Ife Is Trending On Twitter by 0001Lagos: 7:18pm On Jul 16
flokii:
The Ooni doesn't know the kind of people he is dealing with.. I don't know why he can't leave Igbos alone and mind his Yoruba clan.

Don't be surprised, this is just another avenue for Yoruba haters to drag a Yoruba first class King name in the mud just like they did to Prof. Wole Soyinka.
You've failed woefully in this your tribal pursuit

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Ooni Of Ife Is Trending On Twitter by 0001Lagos: 6:51pm On Jul 16
raskymonojendor:

Na the Ooni sef dey put himself in that situation. To be honest, there were reports of the scams before he became the Ooni, but the king makers dey chop dollars and looked away. The state government that was meant to be the last line of defence sef look away. Make Obidients release the news.

We would check if it's is real or their usual fake news.
But this guy often drops more accurate news unlike that refugee in Ghana. He was the first that first reported Obidients sharing campaign money late last year or early this year which turned out to be true.
Helinues oya come see sef

This is coming from your fellow tinubu comrade o

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Ooni Of Ife Is Trending On Twitter by 0001Lagos: 6:19pm On Jul 16
Melagros:
COMRADES are speechless
hmm

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ooni Of Ife Is Trending On Twitter by 0001Lagos: 6:16pm On Jul 16
Efuaye:
What exactly has Nigeria turned into?
Why can't we have something to cheer about for once?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ooni Of Ife Is Trending On Twitter by 0001Lagos: 6:12pm On Jul 16
helinues:

Same you who rushed to post no information should do the updating.

No be petty gossiping you want to do, update us when you have the updates
I won't banter words with you

If you got anymore things to say, go X and challenge the OP

16 Likes

Politics / Re: Ooni Of Ife Is Trending On Twitter by 0001Lagos: 6:11pm On Jul 16
Tjra:
Obidients again
stop this nonsense

Go on Twitter, you have the link there

18 Likes

Politics / Re: Ooni Of Ife Is Trending On Twitter by 0001Lagos: 6:10pm On Jul 16
helinues:
What's the mouth running for? Release the evidence and let us access it
he said 8pm

Oya save the time and put your X on notification

I pray it's not true because I respect the Ooni

7 Likes

Politics / Re: Ooni Of Ife Is Trending On Twitter by 0001Lagos: 6:07pm On Jul 16
Men don mount for Twitter like dis dey wait till 8pm

Omo, this better not be true

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Ooni Of Ife Is Trending On Twitter by 0001Lagos: 6:02pm On Jul 16
More

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ooni Of Ife Is Trending On Twitter by 0001Lagos: 5:56pm On Jul 16
Racoon:
Royalty in criminality? This is sacrilegious.
This has better not be true o because the Ronu people will be mocked all around

14 Likes

Politics / Re: Ooni Of Ife Is Trending On Twitter by 0001Lagos: 5:55pm On Jul 16
More comments on X

Politics / Re: Ooni Of Ife Is Trending On Twitter by 0001Lagos: 5:51pm On Jul 16
More

Politics / Ooni Of Ife Is Trending On Twitter by 0001Lagos: 5:49pm On Jul 16
I hope this is not true o because E go shock everybody .

This better not be true o because E go long gan

Link
https://x.com/PIDOMNIGERIA/status/1813229360763060724?t=xnTIoCBJOUwxT11QNIucaA&s=19

Nlfpmod

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 18 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.