Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:48 PM

042reports's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 042reports's Profile / 042reports's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 17 pages)

Technology Market / Re: Iphone 5s Gold For Sale(sold) by 042reports(f): 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ready to swap for Samsung galaxynote 3
Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancy: Optometrist Needed by 042reports(f): 2:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
Our Eye Clinic is undergoing an upgrade. LICENSED OPTOMETRISTS needed. If interested, please send your CV to taprobanemedica lcenter1@gmail.com with title VACANCY OPTOMETRIST. Our address is 119 and 121, 1st Avenue, EFAB Estate, Lokogoma, Abuja. You can also send us a message once you do so.
Celebrities / Re: Clarion Chukwura Marries For The Third Time by 042reports(f): 3:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
Biko clearance watin you go call am..papa or dad?

1 Like

Phones / Re: I Need Iphone 5s @ 45k by 042reports(f): 7:41am On Mar 04, 2016
Clean Neat samsung Note 3 here for that price
Jokes Etc / A Nairalander In Deep Mess. by 042reports(f): 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
Sometimes I find EnglisH Language just Boring.. Make we patronise Broken as far as Everybody go understand am wella.
.. cc:lalastica do the needful

Phones / Re: Samsung Note 4 Or Tecno Phantom 5? by 042reports(f): 7:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
Cheap and neat samsung Note 3 for sale at a cheaper rate..whatsapp or call 08103186476
Education / Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by 042reports(f): 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
Please what is JAMB.
Phone/Internet Market / Re: Which Phone Can I Get Within A Price Range Of 35 To 45k ? by 042reports(f): 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
Neat samsung Note 3 for sale
Phone/Internet Market / Re: Blackberry Z30 For Sale (Pics) by 042reports(f): 2:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
swap for Samsung galaxynote 3...
Politics / Open Letter To Buhari... by 042reports(f): 7:37am On Feb 22, 2016
This Buhari self ,, . . Can't he do something about this hot weather ?? . . APC came and removed the only umbrella PDP gave us for 16 years and now gave us broom..., . .How we want use broom protect ourselves Now that the SUN is cruel and weather hot .... . # Bring_back_our_umbrella ..._biko.... . Or you give us Air conditioner..... Twitter:@official_gbaski Instagram:@klassix97
Phone/Internet Market / Re: BUY Me.. by 042reports(f): 7:33am On Feb 22, 2016
Phone/Internet Market / Re: BUY Me.. by 042reports(f): 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
Pictures

Phone/Internet Market / Re: BUY Me.. by 042reports(f): 11:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
neat and has no issues

Phone/Internet Market / BUY Me.. by 042reports(f): 10:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
Samsung Note3 for Sale.. whatsapp or call me:08103186476 location:Abuja or Enugu.. price:55,000
Politics / Dasuki Again?? Look out what he did this time.. by 042reports(f): 10:26am On Jan 24, 2016
[b][/b]Oya seun come and withdraw....
grin
How much will you withdraw from Dasuki gate ATM?

Music/Radio / Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by 042reports(f): 1:51am On Jan 24, 2016
[b][/b] grin grin Terry G dj mix rocks for the night..Make you sleep like a baby.
Religion / Whose Church Rocks Nairaland? by 042reports(f): 1:50am On Jan 24, 2016
Biko Good morning and happy Sunday..
Comment the church you are repping and attending today and let see which one tops here..
grin
I rep Catholic
Politics / IGBOS !!! Greater Nigerians And Africans by 042reports(f): 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
WHY IGBOS ARE THE GREATEST PEOPLE IN NIGERIA AND AFRICA.. Now see the full list why Ibos are the greatest: 1) J. A Nwachukwu― First Nigerian Ambassador to the UN 2) J. A Nwachukwu―The first Speaker of the Nigerian Parlianment 3) Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe― First Nigerian President 4) J.T.U Aguiyi Ironsi― First Nigeria Military General 5) J.T.U Aguiyi Ironsi― First Military head of state 6) Chief Emeka Anyaoku ― First Black Secretary General of the Commonwealth of Nations 7) Chief Green Mbadiwe―The first Indigenous millionaire in Africa Equiano Olauda ― The first Educated Nigerian 9) Chief Ezikiel Izuogu ―The inventor of the first African Car 10) Cyprian Iwene Tansi ―The first African Saint 11) Chief Odimegwu Ojukwu ―The first Nigerian graduate military officer 12) Chief Nwafor Orizu ―The first Acting president of Nigeria 13) Innocent Chukwuma ―The first Black-own Automobile manufacturing in the world. 14) Prof. Chinua Achebe ―The first African winner of Orange price for literature 15) Chioma Ajunwa ―First Nigeria Olympic Gold Medalist 16) Leo Stan Eke ― First Nigeria Computer(Zinox) 17) Dame Virgy Etiaba ―The first Nigerian female governor 18) Miss Chinyere Kalu ―The first Nigerian Female Pilot 19) Emmanuel Amunike ―The First Nigerian African footballer of the year 20) Ngozi Okonjo Iweala ―The first Nigerian Director of the world bank 21) Favour Nnaemeka ―Africas youngest Pilot(20 Years) Enyimba ―The first Nigerian Club to win African Champions league Emmy Nzeabalu -- The first Egbeigwe Nnobi in Nigeria . . cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like

Crime / Dear Naijaloaded!!! by 042reports(f): 11:12am On Jan 23, 2016
Dear Mankind
In other words, plagiarism is an act of fraud. It involves both stealing someone else's work and lying about it afterward.
I was introduced to Naijaloaded in the year 2009 and ever since then i was always loving the blog and its updates, feeling super fly!!! i even rep it everywhere i go, Oga mankind to me was the genuis and he has not stop been nominated for some few awards which he do win sumtyms sha .
Later I got interested in NAIRALAND, where i swear to it is the boss where Due to lack of good jobs what some people do is to get access to internet, make a post and be anxious to make FTC, i like am sha, but Baba do something before e ton madness..
Back to the story, I did a plagiarism test with an Online checker and i saw, quote me anywhere that all post in NAIJALOADED is copied from my dear loving Forum NAIRALAND...
Creativity speaks when you are genuine and also have original and right ownership of post and even if you copy sha, Oga mankind, lanrycode abeg Do some EDIT And use a backlink because the rate of comments and traffic is really going down like supports for buhari after hundred days.
Hahahahahahahaha [color=#990000][/No vex] Abeg try make this one go ftc biko[url][/www.042reports.com]
cc:lalastica
Education / Urgent!!! Save A Life Of This Nairalander.. by 042reports(f): 1:31am On Jan 23, 2016
Dear Nairalander!!!
left with no other option than to do this because am sure God uses people to bless people.. (faith).
I am an Nd graduate of marketing with an upper credit, and a youth with a brighter future that sees Education as a vital tool of success for me..
just down with my one year compulsory IT which I did not do because I could not find any employer of labour yo equip my knowledge in my field of study so I resorted into learning computer basic skills.
The great news is I just got admitted for my HND program which I was happy about earlier but felt so sad knowing all hopes of been in school this session is a mere dream due to lack of finance even for my acceptance fee or school fees not to talk more about Accommodation and with little or no time my admission grace will elapse..
I really need your support no matter how small to pursue my Education rather than been in the street..
cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe
Sports / Dear Mourinho And Chelsea Fans by 042reports(f): 8:19am On Oct 04, 2015
Dear Special One,

As am writing this on my gold plated book on NL, belle dey sweet me because Orijin wey mama Ebuka sale give me and hot pepper soup still remain here, You are invited sha.

When you were unbeaten for over ten straight matches last EPL season, you be the special One and other coaches na kindergarten coaches, especially my Lovely MOYES AND VAN GAAL.

The table has turned round hahahaha, that common Rangers and Warri Wolves the fear You to play,iT just started and the only way out is to use your hand officially tell ABRAMOVIC say you get belle pain and resign or go visit Those white garment pastors for deliverance of relegation as you see you even losing against swansea home and away and My sweet Manchester UTD who are going to be the Champion of the season and the champion for life...

You can still go and buy the likes of Aiyegbeni, drogba,beckham,Ronaldo,messi and, yobo etc .......[color=#000099][/color]
Crime / Bomb Blast Rocks Abuja Again!!! See Photos by 042reports(f): 12:20am On Oct 03, 2015
Just after Nigeria celebrated Independence, Bomb Blast Explode at Mararaba road, off keffi park abuja NYANYA, At the time of filing this post, no death has been reported yet..

There have been multiple bomb blasts in Abuja, the Nigerian capital, with two explosions recorded in Kuje, a suburb of the city.

The first occurred in front of the police station, while the second occurred at the town’s main market, 15 minutes apart from other.

A third explosion was reported at Nyanya Bus Station thereafter. Nyanya was the scene of two bombings in 2014, leading to scores of death.

Abuja, a bit remote from the frontline of Boko Haram war had seen several bombings, beginning from the attack on Police Headquarters in June 2011, UN Headquarters in August 2011, Nyanya Bus Station, April 2014 and Barnez Plaza in June last year.

All the bombs were claimed by Boko Haram.

Sai baba, I will stop Boko haram in 10 says hehehehehehe
Car Talk / Re: See What A Nairalander Bought For Independence Day Celebration by 042reports(f): 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
Whizpeter:
Boss of Life!!!
Anything for the Boys?
Chairman come take orijin jareeee
Car Talk / See What A Nairalander Bought For Independence Day Celebration by 042reports(f): 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
God has been faithfull as a nairalander bought this Lexus after excess malaria that Lead to the Dream come through

Crime / Re: Letter To by 042reports(f): 8:00am On Sep 30, 2015
donTbone:
undecided
Yes bros, na der industry mix tape they carry me go there
Crime / Letter To by 042reports(f): 7:56am On Sep 30, 2015
Dear Mankind

In other words, plagiarism is an act of fraud. It involves both stealing someone else's work and lying about it afterward.
I was introduced to Naijaloaded in the year 2009 and ever since then i was always loving the blog and its updates, feeling super fly!!! grin i even rep it everywhere i go, Oga mankind to me was the genuis and he has not stop been nominated for some few awards which he do win sumtyms sha grin.

Later I got interested in NAIRALAND, where i swear to it is the boss where Due to lack of good jobs what some people do is to get access to internet, make a post and be anxious to make FTC, i like am sha, but Baba do something before e ton madness..
Back to the story, I did a plagiarism test with an Online checker and i saw, quote me anywhere that all post in NAIJALOADED is copied from my dear loving Forum NAIRALAND...

Creativity speaks when you are genuine and also have original and right ownership of post and even if you copy sha, Oga mankind, lanrycode abeg Do some EDIT And use a backlink because the rate of comments and traffic is really going down like supports for buhari after hundred days.

Hahahahahahahaha shocked[color=#990000][/No vex] Abeg try make this one go ftc biko[url][/www.042reports.com]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 17 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.