Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

0taPiaPia's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0taPiaPia's Profile / 0taPiaPia's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (of 69 pages)

TV/Movies / Re: Gulder Ultimate Search (GUS) Is Back In 2021 (Everything You Should Know) by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
Finally. Something worth my time cool
Health / Re: COVID-19 Update For August 28 2021 In Nigeria by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:40am On Aug 29, 2021
How many people died of maleria and typhoid within the same period. ??
NYSC / Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:48am On Aug 28, 2021
Yes. Extreme yes !!
Politics / Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:01am On Aug 25, 2021
West2019:
Buhari and chief of Army staff need to be sacked.
While the commander in NDA needs to be demoted to a rank of Private security guard .

Fixed.
Politics / Re: President Buhari Attends Wedding Luncheon Of His Son, Yusuf (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
Evil president angry
Politics / Re: Jos Tension: Yahaya Bello Evacuates Kogi & Non-Kogite Students (Video) by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:18am On Aug 21, 2021
The place don turn to Afghanistan already. Anyway, fear not.
Politics / Re: Nine Bandits Die In Kaduna During Fight Over Ransom Sharing Formula by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:49am On Aug 21, 2021
nenyeRitta:
men and potential husbands are dyeing everyday

These ones are not husbands oh except to those sympathetic to their evil course. lipsrsealed
Politics / Re: "You Are Already A Failure" - PDP Berates Buhari by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
Absolutely !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
So they have been parading the wrong people all this while. Pathetic angry

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Police Officers Arrested By Edo Vigilante For Transporting Illicit Weed (Video) by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
The hunter is being hunted grin
Foreign Affairs / Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
bukatyne:
Same people who claimed they were going to uphold human rights bla bla bla ten minutes ago.

Nonsense terrorists. undecided

That is why the saying goes that the only good terrorist is a dead one. cool

1 Like

Politics / Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:29am On Aug 17, 2021
But his filling station was also shut yesterday as I was reliably informed.
Travel / Re: Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:58am On Aug 15, 2021
This one is strong.
Romance / Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by 0taPiaPia(m): 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2021
Your personal opinion undecided
Sports / Re: Siasia Sues FIFA Over Ban, Demands Refund Of $54k Fine by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
Dem wan run oga siasia some huspuppi shit.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:55am On Aug 02, 2021
viceddy95:
is she doing her video vixen for free, that she can't pay 2100 cheesy shocked....

The boy that booked her for runs, his girlfriend came unexpectedly, that's the reason for not picking her calls again...

Make she humble her self beg the bolt man, say her runs no clear again, no be to dy speak english....

@ the bolded.. I don laugh fall from chair.. Bros u no well. grin grin
Travel / Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:39am On Aug 02, 2021
vicdon:

I calmed down to read your stupid post, you are the most dumbest human on earth for posting this, kindly pray for wisdom, cos you lack it... Ode oponu...

Don't mind that creature. His brain isn't wired to tell him that if every driver start walking away just like that the bolt service will eventually and gradually become a charity organisation.

9 Likes

Travel / Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:11am On Aug 02, 2021
GeorgeTheCoder:
If you're asking for your money do so. Take her to the police if need be. Why make a video ?
This generation of Nigerians are simply stupid.

Who will pay for the ride from that point to the police station ?.
Politics / Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
Idiotic man.
Go and tell the FBI that in the USA.

1 Like

Science/Technology / Re: Elephant Spotted In Andoni Local Government In Rivers State by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:40am On Jul 29, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Hope they are animal lovers in that community, otherwise sorry maybe the case of that elephant.

On the other hand they better stay at a safe distance cos when an elephant feels threatened it can attack.

Nice tusk anyway

@ bolded. A poacher is born.
U don dey eye d ivory grin
Sports / Re: Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
NengiWIDEtoto:
Na fear just like igboho way dey fear dss.

Good remarks. All those that were claiming Kanu is a coward for not being on ground have all gone mute. Common sense isn't common.
Politics / Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
NewDelhi:

67 private jets landed in oba? Oba get airport or runway?

Who was doing the counting?

Moreover if there was any, it's rented.

Even if it was rented, is it peace mass transit

1 Like

Crime / Re: Caroline Kangogo Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
This is what a crime scene should look like. But over here you would find civilians Flocking the scene like candy rush.

2 Likes

Health / Re: Man's Penis Permanently Disfigured After Padlocking It For Weeks Out Of Boredom by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
The gbola has been disqualified from main events. grin
Politics / Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
Mayor21:
So where did the other 28 senators go?

Somewhere in a hotel with one olosho lipsrsealed
Career / Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:56am On Jul 15, 2021
ojun50:
I have interest in the job, but remitting 25k to the is way too high

Some remit 30k.

4 Likes

Car Talk / Re: Permit Ban: Cars With Factory-Fitted Tinted Glasses Exempted - IGP by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:23am On Jul 14, 2021
Definitely. Who thought otherwise ? undecided
Politics / Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Shout out to Kanu and Igboho!
We are on our own in this shithole where cow herders with the support of the president can threaten a whole country of mumus and some are saying just give them the land!

That slavery gene must be burnt with fire

EOD !!
Sports / Re: Euro2020: English Fans Attack Italian Fans After Losing The Final Game by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:38am On Jul 12, 2021
One of the many reasons I lost interest in footbal.
Crime / Re: Imo Police Arrest Nekede Poly Student & His Gang Member For Arm Robbery by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
If you know you commit crime better quite or better start wearing clean boxers because parade day is near.

I have spoken. cool
Romance / Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
Theboy21:
Nothing bad there na, the guy is very neat sef and the bed is very attractive cheesy cheesy

I dey tell you. Castle style bed cool

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Anambra Guber: APGA Considers Female Professor As Umeoji's Running Mate by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2021
preshyusufu:
but which one be umeoji again? where is Soludo.

Na Wetin I dey find since for the thread till I jam your post. I no understand again. undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (of 69 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.