Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:47 PM

0taPiaPia's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0taPiaPia's Profile / 0taPiaPia's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (of 69 pages)

Travel / Re: Airlines Must Refund 100% Airfares To Passengers After Two-hour Delay –FG by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
Why wasn't this law made earlier. Arik air delayed me and some friends for 4 hours last year that I nearly left angrily since I can't back up my next line of action with existent laws. sad
Romance / Re: Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
TheEnygma:
Condoms don't normally flush if you use the normal flush from the WC..... Try using the manual flushing style with water and bucket.

You are a VETERAN grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Investment / Re: Hackers Demand $70M After Kaseya Ransomware Attack by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
WebSurfer:
Can these people stop hacking and putting bitcoin prices in jeopardy? The last pipeline hack is partly what caused the drop of bitcoin including sanctions here and there. SMH

Same thing I was about to post.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Constitution Review: Gbajabiamila Seeks Collaboration Between NASS And States by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:07am On Jul 04, 2021
If you guys wish else wait for what is coming. lipsrsealed
Politics / Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:59am On Jul 04, 2021
What does the constitution say about federal character ?.

I don't blame ya'all terrorist. It's the southerners that consented to that documented fraud I blame if there was such a thing as consent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: More Than 20 States Experience Inter and Intra State Border Clashes by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:58am On Jul 02, 2021
Ezza and effium are in Ebonyi state not Delta.

4 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Parts Of United States And Canada West Coast Record Temperatures Above 46°C by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:29am On Jun 29, 2021
I no go Dubai again. undecided
Crime / Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
murmee:
Very local and village thinking!

Thank you professor of sophistication. Nonsense.
Phones / Re: Zero X: Infinix Launches Concept Device 2021, Charges 0 - 100% In 11 Minutes by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
They want to step up the game. Nice one
Crime / Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:31am On Jun 28, 2021
RobbStark:

Maybe the security man joined in killing him abi?

His own account is that no one came out of the house except the girl and no one went in again.

Y'all especially the fam, shud bury your man in shame quietly without making a fuss about it.

Him die on top hole matter.

If the gate man's position on the said event is true then the possibility of the girl being possessed can not be ruled out. But then you can't prove that in a court of law.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Anambra 2021: Intrigues, Drama As APC, PDP’s Candidates Emerge by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:59am On Jun 28, 2021
Everybody want's to be king which is not possible.
Politics / Re: Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:53am On Jun 27, 2021
All thanks to presidency and the hypocrisy of the the Northern hemisphere. Spits

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
Playing Naira Marley "sweet in the middle" MP3.
Politics / Re: Niger Delta Militants Vow To Cripple Nigeria's Economy And Attack Politicians by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
Not again embarassed
Family / Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:11am On Jun 25, 2021
Romanoff:

A man's true character is tested when he has money. And the devil uses his money and love for women to send him to an early disgraceful end

Romanoff 2021 .

Romance / Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:37pm On Jun 24, 2021

The Elchapo of bad news !
Sports / Re: Ime Udoka Is The Boston Celtics' New Coach And First Nigerian NBA Head Coach by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:31am On Jun 24, 2021
Kinzo0917:
. U be mumu. I dont need to reread because I gave the right ansa to wat u wrote. Ogede

Empty.
Sports / Re: Ime Udoka Is The Boston Celtics' New Coach And First Nigerian NBA Head Coach by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:29am On Jun 24, 2021
Kinzo0917:
If u dont know, akwa ibom bears UDOKA as their tribal name. It has nothing to do with greedy and selfish Igbos

Do you have problem with comprehension ?. Read what I wrote again without bigoted induced reasoning.
Sports / Re: Ime Udoka Is The Boston Celtics' New Coach And First Nigerian NBA Head Coach by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:27am On Jun 24, 2021
Kinzo0917:
If u dont know, akwa ibom bears UDOKA as their tribal name. It has nothing to do with greedy and selfish Igbos

Do you have problem with comprehension. Read what I wrote again without bigoted induced reasoning.
Sports / Re: Ime Udoka Is The Boston Celtics' New Coach And First Nigerian NBA Head Coach by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:01am On Jun 24, 2021
I don't understand their names.
First name _ south_ south for sure.
Surename_ south_ east , especially Abia state but also looks south*.
Properties / Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2021
Let's not hear the building is vibrating in few months oh.
Investment / Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:33am On Jun 23, 2021
Chioma99:
please is water leaf farming really profitable?

Rule 1: make sure you have a water source else you would prefer you did crypto with all the risk involved.
Politics / Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
You are very wrong man this man has never execute any tangible projects in his senatorial district. He only advocating for terrorist. I still don't know why federal government not take him to court .

This bastard was swear to loyal to federal republic of Nigeria where is his loyalty?

One question for you.
Were is Mr Gummi ABI Wetin be that him name

Double standards will definitely send you guys extinct.
Politics / Re: Flood Takes Over Ayesan Area Of Ijebu Ode After Rain (Pictures) by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
DrSamOnowu87:
No be small thing!!!.
Nigeria caste no be small. The kind things that has bedevilled & engulfed dis cow_ntri is uncountable.
where are those my South West brothers that said that d whole of Igboland is a mud place? Come and see one of ur New York Cities in swimming kits.

Don't mind the modafuckers.
Crime / Re: 60 Paraded For Attacking Ebonyi Police Stations, INEC Office, Killing Cops by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:39am On Jun 22, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Innocent people arrested and tagged ESN

I can confidently tell you that 95% of these people you see there are innocent. I am not just stating this for jokes sake but a fact.

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:56am On Jun 21, 2021
okoroemeka:
it is because me and you are not the same,you may like supersport but believe I can go for months without stopping at a supersports channel,just give me discovery, history,natgeo,etc,the only sports I can manage to watch is formula 1 or Valentino Rossi(the doctor) on Moto GP.

Bro I think we share a lot . Your choice of channels and...
Sports / Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:46am On Jun 21, 2021
wetdspace:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I prefer highlight than live sef...

I don’t know why a lady would wanna do that to a guy...

We’re different biko

She finally got the message. It's internalised.
Sports / Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
wetdspace:
Same here o...

But some ladies find it weird

My ex almost forced me to a viewing center thinking that if I see other guys watching i might develop interest but hell no. I slept off and later went home to play music. Not my fault though. undecided

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Rail Track Vandalism: Police Arrest Syndicate In Benue by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:01am On Jun 17, 2021
Those rail tracks are mostly not vandalized. Go to railway house (ebute Mette) and see metals rotting away and you wonder why recycling is not a law in Nigeria.
Celebrities / Re: Joachim Low Caught Scratching And Sniffing His Fingers by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
His fetish undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
Renforce:
Has anyone asked if it's a one way ticket? grin

Very important before u get stuck in space till return ticket money Is transferred by family grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:56am On Jun 13, 2021
He is a bad boy but did good. lipsrsealed

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (of 69 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.