Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,705 members, 7,975,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 11:19 AM

0taPiaPia's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0taPiaPia's Profile / 0taPiaPia's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (of 70 pages)

Foreign Affairs / Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
bukatyne:
Same people who claimed they were going to uphold human rights bla bla bla ten minutes ago.

Nonsense terrorists. undecided

That is why the saying goes that the only good terrorist is a dead one. cool

1 Like

Politics / Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:29am On Aug 17, 2021
But his filling station was also shut yesterday as I was reliably informed.
Travel / Re: Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:58am On Aug 15, 2021
This one is strong.
Romance / Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by 0taPiaPia(m): 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2021
Your personal opinion undecided
Sports / Re: Siasia Sues FIFA Over Ban, Demands Refund Of $54k Fine by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
Dem wan run oga siasia some huspuppi shit.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:55am On Aug 02, 2021
viceddy95:
is she doing her video vixen for free, that she can't pay 2100 cheesy shocked....

The boy that booked her for runs, his girlfriend came unexpectedly, that's the reason for not picking her calls again...

Make she humble her self beg the bolt man, say her runs no clear again, no be to dy speak english....

@ the bolded.. I don laugh fall from chair.. Bros u no well. grin grin
Travel / Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:39am On Aug 02, 2021
vicdon:

I calmed down to read your stupid post, you are the most dumbest human on earth for posting this, kindly pray for wisdom, cos you lack it... Ode oponu...

Don't mind that creature. His brain isn't wired to tell him that if every driver start walking away just like that the bolt service will eventually and gradually become a charity organisation.

9 Likes

Travel / Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:11am On Aug 02, 2021
GeorgeTheCoder:
If you're asking for your money do so. Take her to the police if need be. Why make a video ?
This generation of Nigerians are simply stupid.

Who will pay for the ride from that point to the police station ?.
Politics / Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
Idiotic man.
Go and tell the FBI that in the USA.

1 Like

Science/Technology / Re: Elephant Spotted In Andoni Local Government In Rivers State by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:40am On Jul 29, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Hope they are animal lovers in that community, otherwise sorry maybe the case of that elephant.

On the other hand they better stay at a safe distance cos when an elephant feels threatened it can attack.

Nice tusk anyway

@ bolded. A poacher is born.
U don dey eye d ivory grin
Sports / Re: Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
NengiWIDEtoto:
Na fear just like igboho way dey fear dss.

Good remarks. All those that were claiming Kanu is a coward for not being on ground have all gone mute. Common sense isn't common.
Politics / Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
NewDelhi:

67 private jets landed in oba? Oba get airport or runway?

Who was doing the counting?

Moreover if there was any, it's rented.

Even if it was rented, is it peace mass transit

1 Like

Crime / Re: Caroline Kangogo Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
This is what a crime scene should look like. But over here you would find civilians Flocking the scene like candy rush.

2 Likes

Health / Re: Man's Penis Permanently Disfigured After Padlocking It For Weeks Out Of Boredom by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
The gbola has been disqualified from main events. grin
Politics / Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
Mayor21:
So where did the other 28 senators go?

Somewhere in a hotel with one olosho lipsrsealed
Career / Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:56am On Jul 15, 2021
ojun50:
I have interest in the job, but remitting 25k to the is way too high

Some remit 30k.

4 Likes

Car Talk / Re: Permit Ban: Cars With Factory-Fitted Tinted Glasses Exempted - IGP by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:23am On Jul 14, 2021
Definitely. Who thought otherwise ? undecided
Politics / Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Shout out to Kanu and Igboho!
We are on our own in this shithole where cow herders with the support of the president can threaten a whole country of mumus and some are saying just give them the land!

That slavery gene must be burnt with fire

EOD !!
Sports / Re: Euro2020: English Fans Attack Italian Fans After Losing The Final Game by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:38am On Jul 12, 2021
One of the many reasons I lost interest in footbal.
Crime / Re: Imo Police Arrest Nekede Poly Student & His Gang Member For Arm Robbery by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
If you know you commit crime better quite or better start wearing clean boxers because parade day is near.

I have spoken. cool
Romance / Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
Theboy21:
Nothing bad there na, the guy is very neat sef and the bed is very attractive cheesy cheesy

I dey tell you. Castle style bed cool

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Anambra Guber: APGA Considers Female Professor As Umeoji's Running Mate by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2021
preshyusufu:
but which one be umeoji again? where is Soludo.

Na Wetin I dey find since for the thread till I jam your post. I no understand again. undecided

4 Likes

Travel / Re: Airlines Must Refund 100% Airfares To Passengers After Two-hour Delay –FG by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
Why wasn't this law made earlier. Arik air delayed me and some friends for 4 hours last year that I nearly left angrily since I can't back up my next line of action with existent laws. sad
Romance / Re: Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
TheEnygma:
Condoms don't normally flush if you use the normal flush from the WC..... Try using the manual flushing style with water and bucket.

You are a VETERAN grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Investment / Re: Hackers Demand $70M After Kaseya Ransomware Attack by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
WebSurfer:
Can these people stop hacking and putting bitcoin prices in jeopardy? The last pipeline hack is partly what caused the drop of bitcoin including sanctions here and there. SMH

Same thing I was about to post.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Constitution Review: Gbajabiamila Seeks Collaboration Between NASS And States by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:07am On Jul 04, 2021
If you guys wish else wait for what is coming. lipsrsealed
Politics / Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:59am On Jul 04, 2021
What does the constitution say about federal character ?.

I don't blame ya'all terrorist. It's the southerners that consented to that documented fraud I blame if there was such a thing as consent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: More Than 20 States Experience Inter and Intra State Border Clashes by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:58am On Jul 02, 2021
Ezza and effium are in Ebonyi state not Delta.

4 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Parts Of United States And Canada West Coast Record Temperatures Above 46°C by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:29am On Jun 29, 2021
I no go Dubai again. undecided
Crime / Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
murmee:
Very local and village thinking!

Thank you professor of sophistication. Nonsense.
Phones / Re: Zero X: Infinix Launches Concept Device 2021, Charges 0 - 100% In 11 Minutes by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
They want to step up the game. Nice one
Crime / Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:31am On Jun 28, 2021
RobbStark:

Maybe the security man joined in killing him abi?

His own account is that no one came out of the house except the girl and no one went in again.

Y'all especially the fam, shud bury your man in shame quietly without making a fuss about it.

Him die on top hole matter.

If the gate man's position on the said event is true then the possibility of the girl being possessed can not be ruled out. But then you can't prove that in a court of law.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (of 70 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.