Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,716 members, 7,914,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:59 PM

0taPiaPia's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0taPiaPia's Profile / 0taPiaPia's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (of 70 pages)

Politics / Re: Flood Takes Over Ayesan Area Of Ijebu Ode After Rain (Pictures) by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
DrSamOnowu87:
No be small thing!!!.
Nigeria caste no be small. The kind things that has bedevilled & engulfed dis cow_ntri is uncountable.
where are those my South West brothers that said that d whole of Igboland is a mud place? Come and see one of ur New York Cities in swimming kits.

Don't mind the modafuckers.
Crime / Re: 60 Paraded For Attacking Ebonyi Police Stations, INEC Office, Killing Cops by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:39am On Jun 22, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Innocent people arrested and tagged ESN

I can confidently tell you that 95% of these people you see there are innocent. I am not just stating this for jokes sake but a fact.

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:56am On Jun 21, 2021
okoroemeka:
it is because me and you are not the same,you may like supersport but believe I can go for months without stopping at a supersports channel,just give me discovery, history,natgeo,etc,the only sports I can manage to watch is formula 1 or Valentino Rossi(the doctor) on Moto GP.

Bro I think we share a lot . Your choice of channels and...
Sports / Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:46am On Jun 21, 2021
wetdspace:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I prefer highlight than live sef...

I don’t know why a lady would wanna do that to a guy...

We’re different biko

She finally got the message. It's internalised.
Sports / Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
wetdspace:
Same here o...

But some ladies find it weird

My ex almost forced me to a viewing center thinking that if I see other guys watching i might develop interest but hell no. I slept off and later went home to play music. Not my fault though. undecided

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Rail Track Vandalism: Police Arrest Syndicate In Benue by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:01am On Jun 17, 2021
Those rail tracks are mostly not vandalized. Go to railway house (ebute Mette) and see metals rotting away and you wonder why recycling is not a law in Nigeria.
Celebrities / Re: Joachim Low Caught Scratching And Sniffing His Fingers by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
His fetish undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
Renforce:
Has anyone asked if it's a one way ticket? grin

Very important before u get stuck in space till return ticket money Is transferred by family grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:56am On Jun 13, 2021
He is a bad boy but did good. lipsrsealed

9 Likes 1 Share

Health / Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:49am On Jun 13, 2021
Get a good mouth wash ( preferably " arms and hammer") or make do with Listerine. Use more and evening after brushing.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:39pm On Jun 11, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Guy you still dey alive grin

8 Likes

Health / Re: How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2021
Really graphic shocked
Romance / Re: Should A Man Ask For Money From His Girlfriend Or Wife ??? by 0taPiaPia(m): 3:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
Vision101:
You want to chop double abi? Chop her money and chop her vmobile. When you are comfortable you will start asking her of what she is bringing to the table.

@ bolded. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Events / Re: Ozuruonye Chukuma: Benin Marriage Registrar Recalled Over Absence From Duty by 0taPiaPia(m): 3:07pm On Jun 07, 2021
Another advantage of social media.
Who would have known he was absent from duty.

50 Likes

Politics / Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by 0taPiaPia(m): 3:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
What kind of country is this.
Crime / Re: Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:32pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ubanz:
FBI was there when our 60 something billion dollars found its way to Texan banks.
Dem no see that one .
Dem no go see am.
So long as it's legal for the US and their allies to be custodians of stolen funds from Nigeria and the rest of Africa, I will never entertain FBI complaints, stories and woes.
They have raped Africans up to the 7th generation by being custodians of our stolen funds.
They are the remote and major cause of cyber crimes & poverty among the African youth.
The only solution is to repatriate all Africa's stolen fund with penance, just like the West is beginning to restitute Africa's stolen Art's.
They should do that before it's too late.
Today 1 out of every African kid is learning coding,AI, Robotics etc.
Unless they (West) do the needful, we will soon wake up with the news - '10yr old Nigerian hacks into the American defense system, returning their cruise missiles back to sender'.
@ bolded grin grin grin
Una no go kill person.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
Xhuntra:

There is still a pricetag out there for u. Very soon, u will be nabbed

Lord !!.
Bro please who placed the bounty and how much are we talking about ?. tongue
Car Talk / Re: $28m Rolls Royce Boat-Tail: World's Most Expensive Car (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:12pm On Jun 02, 2021
Danny50:
The whites are already enjoying their heaven on earth while blacks are still in a shit hole.

Talking about COWS trekking all over the globe sad
Car Talk / Re: $28m Rolls Royce Boat-Tail: World's Most Expensive Car (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
rayvelez:
Hushpupi kind of car but nig is in cage.

BuahhahHHH.. Bros you won't make heaven.
Politics / Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
You won't see the governor coming to speak like a demented fool here.
Politics / Re: Hope Uzodinma: Gulak's Death Is A Clear Case Of Political Assassination by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:19pm On May 31, 2021
NorthernAgender:

Nonsense igbo people killed our son and we will take revenge for that.

Are you done ?
Politics / Re: Greenfield University: We Payed ₦180 Million For The Release Of Our Children by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:22am On May 30, 2021
Very disheartening
Politics / Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:06am On May 30, 2021
Sirlins:
If your matter enter Us, forget it you're going in. For them to arrest you alone means Dem get better evidence for your head. See him in 30 years time

He should help us greet the other tenant, na still out brother.
Politics / Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:26pm On May 29, 2021
If you like open. The said governor is lounging at the state army barracks as we speak. grin

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Fleeing Inksnation CEO, Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Arrested By EFCC by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:28am On May 29, 2021
powerbank54:

Joway 40,000mah powerbank

Pay on delivery

Call or WhatsApp - 0.8.1.1.9.7.5.6.1.4.4.

One year warranty

@ this rate you will soon reach powerbannk150 in no distant time. You guys just don't get tired of bullshit.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Seriake Dickson: You Don't Play Politics With National Security And Economy by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:37pm On May 26, 2021
Elephant
Agriculture / Re: I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:12pm On May 24, 2021
cococandy:
Mass nomadic lifestyles have no place in this day and age. Simple reasoning should let us know that people already live where you’re moving to. And conflict is bound to arise

Most underrated comment on this thread.
You shall live long !

1 Like

Culture / Re: Yusuf Lawal: Katsina Emirate Sacks Kankara District Head For Sponsoring Bandits by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:20pm On May 22, 2021
It's a family business as earlier speculated lipsrsealed

Greetings from the other side cool

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:53am On May 22, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You know that you are being economical with the truth sir and I know you write with hatred and resentment for PMB.
When criminals come into your fabled country, call for another secession again and if they come into your smaller one, balkanize it again. You all are clouded by bigotry and hatred against PMB and nothing else gladdns you more than bad news on Nigeria. Ilara o ni ogun. Those who have nothing to offer Nigeria in terms of patriotism will be unpatriotic in your fabled country. I repeat, the dissolution of our union will not be at the whims and caprices of unpatriotic and unstable minds

Urchins & zonebies.. mtchewww

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:07am On May 18, 2021
Didn't see that coming shocked

1 Like

Politics / Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:35pm On May 17, 2021
triple996:
He don red grin grin grin grin grin
Biafra in serious trouble.
Land D size of kaduna.
No oil
Landlocked
Biafra will b a serious disaster

Bro you know nothing about resilience !!!
Politics / Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:24pm On May 17, 2021
Youngvegetable:
Fake news

Catfishing PiggyVestTroll
Labadi69 The5DME

Chairman I went to piggyvest ready to invest but all sections have been sold out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (of 70 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.