Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,735 members, 7,915,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:13 PM

0taPiaPia's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0taPiaPia's Profile / 0taPiaPia's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (of 70 pages)

Foreign Affairs / Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:11am On Mar 03, 2021
So when is the chaos starting ? lipsrsealed
Science/Technology / Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:49am On Mar 02, 2021
doggedfighter:
Why's their skin ashy? Is it the terrain?

That Lion looks too well fed to escape from a Nigerian Zoo.

How I wish it attacked Boko Haram undecided

That one posing there in camo, is he a soldier or those ones destroying beer up North?

All your assertion and submittion are in order. cool
Autos / Re: Features Of Genesis GV80: The Car That Saved Tiger Woods' Life by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:23am On Mar 01, 2021
Someone7:
But but I thought wearing of seatbelt is simply doing road safety a favour? grin

So they make it seem in Nigeria. undecided

1 Like

Politics / Re: FG To Introduce Tollgates On 12 Highways (full List) by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:04pm On Feb 23, 2021
fix the roads first then toll or else problem.

1 Like 2 Shares

Travel / Re: Photographer Captures Photos Of 'Never Before Seen' Yellow Penguin (Pics) by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:23am On Feb 23, 2021
Splitmind:
That's just fati2001 in her natural habit

But the babe don do disclaimer say na guy him be undecided lipsrsealed grin
Religion / Re: Can A Catholic Priest Be A Best Man? by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
No take your teeth share meat wey u no go chop.

From being a best man straight to becoming a groom in no distant time. Peace undecided
Politics / Re: World Bank Approves $500 Million To Support Nigeria’s Power Sector by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:08am On Feb 06, 2021
Please can they do a build and transfer arrangement cause of these pathetic thief we have as leaders.
Politics / Re: Amotekun Arrests 37 Herdsmen, 5000 Cattle For Violating Quit Notice In Ondo by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:05am On Feb 05, 2021
You guys are unbelievable. For violating quit notice abi for violating anti OPEN GRAZING LAWS
Travel / Re: Safety Tips Whenever You Visit A Hotel by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2021
Brendaniel:
But generally why do people think when someone is going to the hotel it means he is going there for something bad, personally sometimes I just like going to a good hotel to relax, I feel when I'm married I might do it a lot, not because there is problem in my house, but sometimes I just love being alone to relax and enjoy myself alone, though I don't think I will be letting my wife know when I'm doing it, I will just tell her I'm going for business meeting grin hope I'm not being selfish sha...

Bros you never ready talk truth. U say Wetin undecided grin
Celebrities / Re: DJ Tunice Dies After Hitting His Head On The Ground While Mopping At His Home by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:10am On Feb 03, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Bathroom sef don almost kill me

Rip Dj

I dey tell you. Dey kind fall wey I fall inside bathroom yesterday eh. I no fit explain to my guys wey dey house. I thank God for the gift of life.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: DJ Tunice Dies After Hitting His Head On The Ground While Mopping At His Home by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:07am On Feb 03, 2021
This is one absurd thing happening in Nigeria, hospitals choosing their patients. The reject core hospital cases and welcome maleria and thyroid patients. Nonsense.
Fashion / Re: Chinese Girl, 16, Undergoes 100 Cosmetic Surgeries To Improve Her Looks (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
It will end in premium tears.
Crime / Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:04am On Jan 31, 2021
helinues:
All criminals in Nigeria are now Fulani.

Eish

They opened the multi_ million $ business, this is just a by_product. undecided
Crime / Re: Graphic Photos From Ebonyi NURTW Leadership Crisis by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2021
Mr MC..
Make them no sha take touting to another level for this coast . Abeg oh
Crime / Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo-Yahoo ‘Students’ In Abuja (Photo) by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
Oga efcc abeg release these one's. From the look of things them never pick anything. grin
Travel / Re: 3 Die In Accident On Port Harcourt-Ebonyi Road (Graphic Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
While using PMT some years back, we were stopped by FRSC only to discover our PMT driver had no drivers license. cry
Business / Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:08am On Jan 29, 2021
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
Why would Dangote be doing this back and forth with this nonentity
We've seen your bum bum and so what? Why not ignore. Or even claim it's Photoshop videoshop or even SUPER_IMPOSED grin Why jump in the mud on a pigs invitation. What is he trying to prove Oga lay low abeg. The matter no worth all the gragra.
You be human being and we wey dey look up to you understand.
Politics / Re: Lamido: Buhari’s Failure Responsible For Attacks On Fulani Herdsmen by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:50am On Jan 29, 2021
elmessiahs:
exonerating your violent Fulani brothers who goes about committing all sort of crime has shown the complicity of lamido sule. This statement has exposed his level of reasoning and how poor his reasoning is.

It further goes to expose the sponsors of state terrorism . They all sponsor, support, and romance with terrorism. That's my deduction.

2 Likes

Health / Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
Sustainable development indeed angry
Politics / Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:51am On Jan 28, 2021
GamalNasser:

So 50k can run an 8 kva gen for one month? cheesy..abi na just 4 hour a day you go dey run am

It can't run a 3.5 KVA more than 4hrs daily
Crime / Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
aryzgreat:
What u get when u recruit cows and Terrorists in the name of Federal character quota system and nepotism

Fixed ! cool

1 Like

Politics / Re: Soyinka: FG Has Given Up On Fight Against Corruption by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:58pm On Jan 27, 2021
ONE CANNOT FIGHT ITSELF. It's that simple
Politics / Re: Yerima Shettima: Miyetti Allah Owns No Land In Nigeria, The Governmet Owns Them by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:35am On Jan 27, 2021
nzeobi:
Most of the people defending fulani on this issue normally misquote Aketi so as to have basis for their argument.

Aketi never said fulani should leave but illegal occupants of the forest should leave

If I may ask, who are the legal occupants of the said forest ?. Thank you
Romance / Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
If a responsible person toast you, you will be forming hard to get but this one . Please enjoy your decision and let us rest
Crime / Re: Niger Republic Arms Dealer And Sons Arrested In Katsina (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2021
Heartbender:
What are those condoms for? grin

After a good deal, you get to relax. Remember "body no be firewood" by adekunle gold.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Umahi Completes Ebonyi International Mall (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
The electrician's handling government projects in Ebonyi state are daft, not sophisticated, unqualified and bereft of ideas. It is so sickening to look at the poorly finished state of each project.

Now to the contractors handling the roads. The Cape stones are not solid, a good kick to it with a Timberland boot will see it shatter, you get to see loots of broken Cape stones weeks after project is done. ( I wouldn't give them my farm structure to construct if I were to build)

Nepotism wouldn't allow Nigerian leaders give projects to qualified personnel.
Politics / Re: Amotekun Arrests Truckload Of Herdsmen Going To Ibarapa, Recovers 25 Guns by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
Bansempire:

Muric is led by yoruba.,...tho am not in support in what's happening in the south but man these guns are hunting gun and those dogs are for hunting it's a normal thing here is in Abj am shock that they arrest them...what do I know naija is a failed state

Bros you shock me with your submission. An area is tensed and then you decide to go hunting in same location. Bro this is a covert mission if you connect the dots. No one should state otherwise else you loose guard. Thanks
Family / Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
egopersonified:

It's all these 'think outside the box' mantra. I am even tired of myself.

Nne you are full of life, no dulling near your camp. cool
Family / Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by 0taPiaPia(m): 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
egopersonified:
So the guy see water take mix cement but e no see water take baff before e comot for site. Be like you want make them postpone this birthday

Hahahaha. I don die . Why Una dey like this . How did you even process this thought. grin
Romance / Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ubunja !!!. Come and carry your student oh.. some redpilled shit. I love this dude.

Playing "who needs love" mp3 by Tory lanez grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:38pm On Jan 25, 2021
ezenwajosh:
grin he's still blaming IPOB even till now that one na kid

Serious kid. Sometimes you wonder if they actually mean what they dish out here on a daily or they are being sarcastic. If it's the later, that means their generation is finished and they are a threat even to their own bloodline.
Politics / Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:39am On Jan 25, 2021
Zooposki:

We all know an ipob wrote that.

Keep living in denial while movie don nearly finish for theatre.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (of 70 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.