Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,978 members, 7,936,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 04:32 AM

Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? (13644 Views)

Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] / Photo: Would You Let Your Pregnant Wife Go Clubbing Dressed Like This? / Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2012
No. -.-

1 Like

Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by FriendMark(m): 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2012
Go with your husband if you MUST go.
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by MMM2(m): 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2012
Yep
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by dtemidare: 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2012
Yes nah. en suppose club.
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by Chaydee(m): 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2012
Chidex2442: jst watch out n see a guy will still toast u with dat pregnancy, mind u sum guy still like fucking pregnant ladies grin

erhh TOPPING
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by karpentar: 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2012
she'll deliver a club girl and a chain somking and hard drinking boy. Isn't that what nightclubbing is all about?

1 Like

Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by no1madman(m): 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2012
Put Razorblade inside ur toto because dem fit despoil u there. .
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by bright007(f): 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2012
Going clubbing without your hubby and you are pregnant?
My advice:I will not advise u to go because majority of people dat go clubbing still have this wayward or street attitude in them.If u really wanna dance to keep fit,I will implore u to do so at home (hope u doctor recommended dat?don't give your baby undue stress)
What if u go and something awkward happens?Night clubs are usually crowded with smokers,robbers,area boys who fights at d slightest provocation.
Religious wise(don't know if u are å christian or muslim),u should know u shouldn't go.Some pregnant women have invited familiar spirits into their unborn by d activities they do
during pregnancy and even after.
If å mother clubs,drinks,smokes etc during pregnancy,the probability dat ur child will do d same wen he/she grows up is high.Also,I remember somebody who I look up to for advice once told someone I know dat å pregnant woman should try to avoid nightwalking.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2012
Madam! siddon for house and forget about clubbing for now.health wise..not good for u.if u wanna listen to music and dance,ur house is available for u to do that.I won't even advise my enemy who is pregnant to go clubbing.
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by Awalla: 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2012
What the clubbing for, if you want to catch fun , you can simply go to decent pub and watch people dance , if you want to dance because it light dancing you can simply dance in the house, if you do not have any music tune to a music fm radio,,

Why would you want to expose the innocent babe to health danger , wait small time your will give birth and then you can go back to your former club life , abali agba aka mtcheew
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2012
cheddarking:

Lagos Clubs allow indoor smoking....so you will definitely 'Smoke'.

To be honest, you just sound like a very irresponsible mother-to-be...and I really wonder what kind of environment awaits your unborn child..

The problem is that people like you who think about perfect always produce the worst children. You are worst pretender.

Indeed, I think she shouldn't attend for security reasons.

1 Like

Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by naiko: 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2012
i do my wife clubbing when ever she is pregnant infact that is when she tends to display her beyonce skills more. but i will advise it must be a good club,they type you get to pay into with good security system in place and always know the exist (ask) and always make sure you leave on time.for me 9p.m -12-1a.m is cool enough.
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by Skmoda360(m): 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2012
Yornandrew: what of a pregnant man
funny
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by blackbeau1(f): 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2012
Y not? Just ensure that it aint one of the sleazy clubs that are springing up everywhere in nigeria,so that you'll be safe
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by tellwisdom: 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2012
[size=16pt]OK WE DON HEAR SEY YOU DON FINALLY GET BELLE AFTER 5YRS OF MARRIAGE undecided undecided[/size]
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2012
Since your hubby has approved of it, wetin you want make we tell you naa.
But if I happen to be your hubby; perish the thought.
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by Revolva(m): 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2012
Why is it every post lailaikeji made is on the front page why moderator ___

Okiribaku shit a pregnant lady in dat pic with short skimpy dress and holding a beer dat girl must be an ashewo --- dats all worthless biyattch
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by tasandra: 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2012
@ val dee,abi oo
Op since ur hubby wants u to go,why askin us then?
just tell him to go wit u..club nobi house party oo smiley
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by Decryptor(m): 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2012
Your husband must be a "yes maa'm" man
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by cheddarking(m): 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2012
all4naija: The problem is that people like you who think about perfect always produce the worst children. You are worst pretender.

Indeed, I think she shouldn't attend for security reasons.

What exactly is your point?

Please learn how to speak English instead of coming here to exhibit your mental deficiencies....
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by Curiouscity(m): 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2012
As a human being, U have all the right to club.

But not all things that are lawful are worth doing. The problem with so-called 'modern Nigerian'(men n women)is that we want to eat our cake and still have it. At any point in time, we still want to have all irrespective of level n status.
That is why a marriage man at 40-50s still stalk a 18-21 secondary sch girl, a married women(even a mother) leaves her home to look for younger gigolos n sugar daddies.
Now U want to go clubbing, meaning that U are yet to realize that your levels have changed as a married pregnant women.
Have U ever heard of house party? Even if U don't want your hubby to attend d house party with U, but then U can select those who attend and the activities. Gives U a level of respect n shows high levels of responsibility even while having ya fun.

As a married person, if U still crave for fun without ur hubby, U need some self re-examination wrt ur marriage.

1 Like

Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by cbaba: 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2012
If your happiness is greater than ze health of ur lungs, go for it! You hear? Inhale the 2nd hand smoke while u are at it...Go Laila,Go Laila
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by brownlord: 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2012
cheddarking:

Lagos Clubs allow indoor smoking....so you will definitely 'Smoke'.

To be honest, you just sound like a very irresponsible mother-to-be...and I really wonder what kind of environment awaits your unborn child..

just shut up there, insulting another mans wife, where you too blind to see that her hubby approve of it, or na you get sense pass who marry her for house, idiot you tht is responsible

1 Like

Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by samfibby(m): 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2012
@op. If i were the baby in there, i would kick u in the tommy so much dat u would find it hard to stand not to talk of dacing to AZONTO tune angry

1 Like

Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by LailaIkeji1: 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2012
c-baba:
If your happiness is greater than ze health of ur lungs, go for it! You hear? Inhale the 2nd hand smoke while u are at it...Go Laila,Go Laila

lol grin
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by cheddarking(m): 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2012
brownlord:

[s]just shut up there, insulting another mans wife, where[b] you too blind to see that her hubby approve of it, or na you get sense pass who marry her for house, idiot you tht is responsible[/s]

Why is it that the only people attacking my view are illiterate?

I will not waste my time discussing with people who cannot string words into a coherent sentence.... lipsrsealed
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by teewai27: 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2012
Like everyone said...you stand a.chance of exposing your baby to second hand smoke. That's the most important thing... Your babys wellbeing. but you can go after you have the baby. Or just play really loud music in your house with your friends... kiss
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by 1800bc(f): 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2012
Until gbege burst for that club then u will look for who will tow ur stomach for you.
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by alexola20(m): 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2012
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by Myself2(m): 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2012
blank:Its been a while i went clubbing but i think it is still essentially the same thing. Won't there be people smoking thus you and your baby will be inhaling second hand smoke? Also, wont the loud music make your baby uncomfortable? I am more interested in the second hand smoke. I don't think its very healthy.

Doffs hat for blank
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by cowgurl: 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2012
Why did this interesting urge develop now Op? God, I feel like screaming Yes! Go clubbin but for health reasons, don't. If you really wanna boogee it down, throw a party @ home wit ur hubby inviting non smoking folks.
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2012
U bi spoil pikin b4. I guess u are still hanging out with you single friends.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Four Months Old Baby Is Having Cattarh And Cough / Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? / (photos) World Biggest Snake Killed In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.