Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,972 members, 7,963,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 05:39 AM

Needs Ideas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Needs Ideas (1165 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Needs Ideas by kaytues(m): 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2012
My Dear Fellow Nairaladders,

Your ideas is needed.

With N300,000, what business do you think i can do to survive in this hot and hell situation of Nigeria?

About me: i live in Lagos. I am desktop publishing (An experienced computer desktop) Am 30years old and am ready to do any kind of business that is okay.

I have a secondary school certificate and diploma in computer desktop.

Please your favourable advise, opinion, ideas, and suggestion is needed and will be appreciated.

Again: what business do you think i can do with N300,000?

Thanks for reading and posting
Re: Needs Ideas by kaytues(m): 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2012
thanks to d caller dat called me. I dont know u but God does.

More ideas
Re: Needs Ideas by freshdew: 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2012
If u open a distributorship With me for our CUSTARD POWDER wit dat amount you are sure to make much profit in a short while.
Re: Needs Ideas by Businesstools(m): 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2012
Open a business centre and utilize your desktop publishing knowledge .Whatever biz you finally decide on,don't make the mistake of starting without a business plan.You can get professional help of experts at www.businessplanoffice.com
Re: Needs Ideas by kaytues(m): 7:06am On Aug 01, 2012
thanks to everyone i really appreciate you all. concerning the custard business. Can you please send me more details about it to me email -kayplus_oladeflow@yahoo.com now.

More ideas
Re: Needs Ideas by freshdew: 7:39am On Aug 01, 2012
kaytues: thanks to everyone i really appreciate you all. concerning the custard business. Can you please send me more details about it to me email -kayplus_oladeflow@yahoo.com now.

More ideas
NOTED.YOU CAN REACH ME ON 08091985291 OR 08025273552
Re: Needs Ideas by Stallion77(f): 11:05am On Aug 01, 2012
you will never make it in any business you start until you change ur perception of hot and hell Nigeria cos it will keep dishing out the hot and hell you think of it to YOU. You called for it.

1 Like

Re: Needs Ideas by kaytues(m): 12:58pm On Aug 01, 2012
@Stallon77 i dont someone like u here.

@ freshdew is better u mail me the details about what you have. I have learned about some people who will want to get money for nothing they offered. Therefore i will call u wen i got an attractive offer in my mail. So mail now
Re: Needs Ideas by kaytues(m): 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2012
more idea will be appreciated.

Thanks
Re: Needs Ideas by kaytues(m): 4:35am On Aug 05, 2012
someone just told me about investing on game house (playstation center) please everyone how is this idea? Any risk? Cos dis person doesn't explain better before he hanged up lolz.

More idea pls
Re: Needs Ideas by DavidRossi: 9:42am On Aug 06, 2012
OP are you male or female.
You can become an affiliate of a fast moving consumables
Industry in Nigeria.
You can start with just N50-N100,000.
80 percent returns is typical and achievable within 30 days
Email melroseng@etisalatng.blackberry.com

1 Like

Re: Needs Ideas by kaytues(m): 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2012
@david i will talk to you later, am driving now. Thank you
Re: Needs Ideas by chemashie(m): 6:31am On Aug 07, 2012
Well, you can try customized car/office air freshener business. You produce in large quantity for banks, telecomm coy, org, NGO etc. You can talk to me for this on 08034018955

1 Like

Re: Needs Ideas by kaytues(m): 8:51pm On Aug 07, 2012
thank you all. I do appreciate every post.

I will get back to you guyz, am weighing it all
Re: Needs Ideas by Gswill: 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2012
There is this programme that a friend of mine introduced to me and she has been making a lot of money from this system which I have seen, she makes at least $3,000 monthly. The best part is that they will give you $10 to test the system and when you are convinced you can then invest your money if you are interested send me and a mail with this subject “INTEREST IN MAKING MONEY FOR HOME” to homebiz4all@yahoo.com.
Re: Needs Ideas by kaytues(m): 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2012
@Gswill believe me your post sounds too good to be real. $3000 is a good money for just one month. Are you serious? And how much am I going to invest to get that amount of money?

Check your mail. I have just sent you a mail there. Reply me there as soon as possible and reply here as well for others who are interested too
Re: Needs Ideas by Nikkygold4life(f): 2:10pm On Aug 30, 2012
Pls I need more information on this, I have sent u a mail

Gswill: There is this programme that a friend of mine introduced to me and she has been making a lot of money from this system which I have seen, she makes at least $3,000 monthly. The best part is that they will give you $10 to test the system and when you are convinced you can then invest your money if you are interested send me and a mail with this subject “INTEREST IN MAKING MONEY FOR HOME” to homebiz4all@yahoo.com.
Re: Needs Ideas by smith999: 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2012
Hello friends,

A trial will convince you, Invest and earn daily income and referrals guaranteed, www.firstinvestfund.com.

To your success,

Smith

(1) (Reply)

Need Online Profitable Business That I Can Start With 10000 Naira / Sure Usa,canada,shengei,qatar And South African Visa! / Richest Countries In Africa According To Their GDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.