Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,230 members, 7,928,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:35 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1095 Views)

My Girl Friend Is Ugly What Should I Do? / My Friends Girl Friend Is Blackmailing Me! / My Girl Friend Is Having Affair With My Dad What Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by adewasco2k(m): 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2012
Re: . by blackbalang(f): 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2012
Lol. U're a guy,he's a guy.... Don't think he can rape you. Stay with him and/if he makes a move,sit him down n tell him u can't.SIMPLE
Re: . by omega25red(m): 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2012
grin grin grin somebody is about to be butt r@ped grin grin

on a serious note, he made advances at you and you said no. Has he continued to make advances even after you said no?

If someone can't understand that you don't roll that way then i will advice you to get a hotel room and avoid the whole nonsense that's about to go down.
Re: . by bisi16(m): 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2012
omega25red: grin grin grin somebody is about to be butt r@ped grin grin

on a serious note, he made advances at you and you said no. Has he continued to make advances even after you said no?

If someone can't understand that you don't roll that way then i will advice you to get a hotel room and avoid the whole nonsense that's about to go down.
Lol.. Brother go fyn hotel o!
Re: . by Emmy9ite(m): 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2012
Guy take a gun along! If he tries any mess,give him real sh.i,t!

cool

1 Like

Re: . by naijarican(f): 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2012
Bi-s.exuality is a cop out... His a$$ is gay. They just claim to be bi, because it's less of a stinger than admitting to being all out gay. Watch your back... he may try to push up on you when you least expect it.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:14am On Aug 02, 2012
omega25red: grin grin grin somebody is about to be butt r@ped grin grin

lol OP erased the topic...that that quote is all i needed to see to understand why!! grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Bad Romance. / Top 5 Tips For Guyz That Cant Get A Girl. / You Can Not Afford To Miss It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.