Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,906 members, 7,962,908 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 07:57 PM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 (111215 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2012
jsh_eng: If u are not selling G/J then u are not serious about making money.
true, my brother. I am also selling Eur jpy
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by mkmyers45(m): 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2012
6-2 Shop Closed...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by jsheng(m): 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2012
mkmyers45: 6-2 Shop Closed...

neva close chop my guy, G/U is still dashing wekend money, come and pack urs before it finish
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by arbitrage: 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2012
I lost the moneynaira alert on USD/CAD ended 2.30 pm.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by jsheng(m): 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2012
arbitrage: I lost the moneynaira alert on USD/CAD ended 2.30 pm.

neva give up coz u can still enter anoda U/C fall close by 3.58, still looking good
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by pcnwamadi(m): 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2012
And Note, it is not a hyip..
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2012
GU rises in 1 hour. Entered at 1.5673
UJ falls in I hour. Entered at 78.232. Goodluck grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2012
pcnwamadi: And Note, it is not a hyip..
Hello pcnwamadi, I'm sure u are a newbie in dis ur so-called investment or shares. May be u don't know pple that are posting on dis thread are more learned than that. U will remember soon that I warn u that this biz u are advertising will sink d same way its predecessors did. I wonder y some pple have low RAM capacity. If u are not aware of wat hapened to all those kind of 'ROB PETER TO PAY PAUL' 'investments', go & ask those who are older than u are or those who were in d cities when u were in d village ignorant of what was going on.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2012
Waoh! pple don shop money tire o! me I dey mosque till d end of d fasting period. But will be trying 2 catch some of d alerts that I get. Thanks. Happy weekend
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Manweysabi(m): 4:17pm On Aug 11, 2012
rightlagos: Waoh! pple don shop money tire o! me I dey mosque till d end of d fasting period. But will be trying 2 catch some of d alerts that I get. Thanks. Happy weekend
i wish u the blessings of the season, bro!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by naijaobi(m): 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2012
PLZ GUYZ, CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO USE THIS DDFX....PLZ O...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by naijaobi(m): 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2012
jsh_eng:

@ toluxa1, d combination of MBFX indi and DDFX indi dat gave me dose signal and dey all won, dose tools are powerful on a good day, u shud kno wat am sayn bro

PLZ BRO TELL US HOW YOU COMBINE BOTH TO GET THE GREAT RESULTS... THANKS
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by tonia93: 5:16am On Aug 12, 2012
pls bros tolu abeg forward that MBFX AND DDFX indicator to this email anthobabe@gmail.compls bros tolu abeg forward that MBFX AND DDFX indicator to this email anthobabe@gmail.compls bros tolu abeg forward that MBFX AND DDFX indicator to this email anthobabe@gmail.com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by spacebaba: 10:03am On Aug 12, 2012
anybody in d haux dat ave d DDFX indicator shud send it to me pls wilson395@yahoo.com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by pappy2000: 10:21am On Aug 12, 2012
For those who are part of the my free alert service,I stayed out of the market last week because of the volatility in the market.We have a lot of bad numbers coming out of China and the markets expect that policy makers will do QE3 so the sell off was not massive so its was so confusing.I cant afford to gamble with people's money
Now let me give a snapshot of what to expect for the week.
On Monday 12th August 2012.
Expect a lot of storm on two assets namely Eur/Jpy and the Nikkei 225 (also called Japan Index on BOM platform)
Markets expect contraction in the Third largest ecomony.
On Tuesday 13th August 2012
Markets will await the German Gdp at 7.00am Nigerian time .An hour before the German Markets opens.The report will greatly affects the opening number in the Dax(called German index on BOM Platform)
9.30 am Nigerian time ....Markets awaits uk CPI.
Eurozone GDP comes up at 10.00am Nigerian time
Then the almighty Us Retail Number comes out by 1.30 Gmt.....Friends this one is free one if you know how to trade this report.I will be given this report exclusively to my FEE.You can contact me if you desire this.You cant get it wrong because markets moves when this reports comes on board.

On wednesday BOE Minutes and Uk jobless claim will be the focus of investors that report comes out by 9.30 GMT
Also on Wednesday Usd CPI comes out at 1.30 GMT......that report will move market......You can use that to book a profit on the S & P 500 and Japan index.This report is 100% sure if you know how to trade it.This report also comes with a little Fee.So it will be good if you contact me in advance
On thursday the Eurozone Cpi will be on focus.This report will be free here
On Friday
German PP1 comes out at 7.00 am Nigerian timeand the University of Michigan Consumer Confidence report comes up at 1.55 pm Nigerian time.
Now,I have changed the tactics of my alert.You only pay for Important Economic News that I know will hit the markets and it wont be a monthly affair because sometimes I am not available and with that I dont think it will be fair to the people that have paid.
The reason for me charging is that I subscribed to three important data service provider.The Bloomberg terminal which cost about $1300 though i partnered with other people to pay for the service.So in other to save some of my cost and since most of us will benefit directly i think its fair if you pay a token.For report which does shake the markets I will give that for free here on my thread but for those big ones you need to have the soul of the markets with you and get insight into what other markets players are doing.so you need to pay for this.and you can only get that with bloomberg terminal you see the level two markets and level three and see what the big boys in the markets are doing and you position yourself according.

For this week,The big reports that you can trade and i believe will move the markets swiftly is the
The Us Retail Sales Number
The Us Consumer Price Index
The Eurozone GDP
University of Michigan Consumer Confidence
If you position yourself according even if you are a BOM player you can make a lot of money from this report.For this Four report I will be given it straight to your inbox for just 1,000 Naira only.If three out of the four premium predictions dont come true then you can call for a refund or wait till next week if i am given a new report then you dont have to pay.
So I am so sure of my reports.So you can give me a call on 08098515301.
Other medium moving report will be here for free but this four once will be sent directly to your phone if you pay.
You can pay into my GTB Account and you use your phone number as the depositor. My account is
GTB
Babatunde

I have created this service partly to fund back my subscription and also to give people value for money so you have nothing to loose and if you are on BOM.The timing will be stated clearly without confusion.This is an innovative product which will help you and me.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by mkmyers45(m): 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2012
Happy Weekend People more greens...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by bendazum: 6:59pm On Aug 12, 2012
Hello People, Am still on point to deliver free alerts this week. Hope you enjoyed your day.Expect it between 6am and 7am tomorrow if conditions are favorable.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by pappy2000: 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2012
Believe me,I have been pondering on the Japanese GDP numbers,I am looking at two possiblities.First if the numbers is below market expectation the the Usd/Jpy should rise.In other word the yen should depreciate in value,becos that gives policy makers in Japan now have the go ahead to implement QE3 which will naturally make yen fall.What will be the impact on the Nikkei 225,believe I dont know.I guess you have to look at the futures 10 mins before the markets opens.Now another possible case is if the numbers are better than expect the nikkei should rally and what will be the impact on the yen and yen crosses believe i dont know,so keep your eyes on the Nikkei futures and dont also forget that policy makers are not in a rush to implement QE3.Thank you.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by pappy2000: 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/998071/financial-derivatives/4

always check this thread,you will be glad you did
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by pappy2000: 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2012
with a lot of freebies
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by pappy2000: 12:53am On Aug 13, 2012
Its pretty disappointing,the Nikkei will sure move down,sell the Nikkei.I am 100% sure of this.If you are on BOM that means that you say the japan index will fall,Please act now
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by pappy2000: 12:56am On Aug 13, 2012
This is hot money
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by pappy2000: 1:15am On Aug 13, 2012
the nikkei will fall.I am 100%
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by pappy2000: 1:20am On Aug 13, 2012
Thanks Goodness
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by pappy2000: 1:32am On Aug 13, 2012
Good nite everyone.I hope someone out there took part in this
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by bommaster: 1:35am On Aug 13, 2012
Good morning House
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Abbey1045(m): 1:38am On Aug 13, 2012
bommaster: Good morning House
morning sir, u re welcome 2 d house
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by bommaster: 1:39am On Aug 13, 2012
Abbey1045: morning sir, u re welcome 2 d house

thanks bros, hope u enjoy your weekend

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (104) (Reply)

Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.