Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,609 members, 7,961,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 06:50 PM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 - Business (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 (111207 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2012
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2012
won my first 1hr bet on GU at the beginning of this session. Waiting for the rresult of the second in 5 mins time
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 2:32pm On Aug 30, 2012
kenniojo:

3 gbosa for u

Is it only the summary u put into consideration? wat of volatility? must the all be less volatility? What of fundemental news if any any is to be or announced cos it can also change the direction of market.
When it shows Strong Buy or Strong Sell and others do not show SB or SS, you can still place your bet. For instance, if the summary is Strong, one of Indicators or MAs is Sell/Buy and the other is Strong Sell/Strong Buy, I still place the bet and win it.
I don't mind if it shows More or less volatility since I now trade 1 hour time frame. But the strategy works pretty well for me when Asian session overlaps London Session and also, when London session overlaps US session
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 2:36pm On Aug 30, 2012
Optimisticgondy: won my first 1hr bet on GU at the beginning of this session. Waiting for the rresult of the second in 5 mins time
My second bet came out in green. Shop closed!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Abbey1045(m): 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2012
I placed 7 bets on A/J and E/G 2day usin forexpros on a time frame of 15mins,30mins and 1hr.I won 5, lose 2. I note that with all my winning no returns on my account,I only being credited with what I bet .eg I placed 50usd on a bet won and credited with dsame amount placed on d bet.Am confused.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by mkmyers45(m): 2:52pm On Aug 30, 2012
Abbey1045: I placed 7 bets on A/J and E/G 2day usin forexpros on a time frame of 15mins,30mins and 1hr.I won 5, lose 2. I note that with all my winning no returns on my account,I only being credited with what I bet .eg I placed 50usd on a bet won and credited with dsame amount placed on d bet.Am confused.

Print screen and paste it here make we see
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Abbey1045(m): 3:01pm On Aug 30, 2012
mkmyers45:

Print screen and paste it here make we see
bros,I am using phone.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Osteve2(m): 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2012
favourbaby0: Hello
My name is miss Favour i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a ma i l to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address (favour.tim50@/ya/hoo.com) believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your ma i l to my email address above.miss Favour.(Remember the distance age or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address here

(favour.tim50@/ya/hoo.com)
I gues dis element is inebriated! Dis thread is neither a place nor an avenue 4 scammers nd clueless set of pple. U had beta change nw to avoid inelutable punishment 4 pple like u. Yahoo favour...lol

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2012
Enter NZD/USD does not touch 0.8040 in 1 day. Current price is 0.8001. This bet expires 10pm tomorrow.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by ayox2003: 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2012
Rightlagos, Big boys just entered the market.

Frawzey
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2012
Abbey1045: I placed 7 bets on A/J and E/G 2day usin forexpros on a time frame of 15mins,30mins and 1hr.I won 5, lose 2. I note that with all my winning no returns on my account,I only being credited with what I bet .eg I placed 50usd on a bet won and credited with dsame amount placed on d bet.Am confused.
The E.G has confused d matter. We want u to tell us how much bet u placed, cos the situation is not possible. Do u know how pple wipe out their account? when u win 50 usd 5 times, u will now double ur volume to 100, and lose 3 times, then ur account is wiped out. Why not trade d same volume for the whole week before refining ur money mgt to like 5% of d current balance?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2012
Optimisticgondy: When it shows Strong Buy or Strong Sell and others do not show SB or SS, you can still place your bet. For instance, if the summary is Strong, one of Indicators or MAs is Sell/Buy and the other is Strong Sell/Strong Buy, I still place the bet and win it.
I don't mind if it shows More or less volatility since I now trade 1 hour time frame. But the strategy works pretty well for me when Asian session overlaps London Session and also, when London session overlaps US session
I just dey enjoy u dey go. More blessing
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2012
Optimisticgondy: When it shows Strong Buy or Strong Sell and others do not show SB or SS, you can still place your bet. For instance, if the summary is Strong, one of Indicators or MAs is Sell/Buy and the other is Strong Sell/Strong Buy, I still place the bet and win it.
I just dey gbadun u dey go, more blessing. I hope we are cashing in on d rise in usd right now?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2012
kenniojo: [/b][b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

@rightlagos Thanks oga for your reply. What should b my ultimate target to check in the time frames you mentioned? Must their technical indicators and moving average details b the same? cos sometime STOCHRSI(14) will show overbought and summary , moving average and indicator will still tell you strong buy . Isnt that complicated?... Other gurus opinion will also appreciated.

ALL IS WELL!!!
THE SIGNAL IS SIMPLE. FOREXPROS HAS MADE IT SO EASY. WHAT U SEE IS ALL STRONG BUY OR ALL STRONG SELL. If na so we dey get am for our indicators, forex go dey easy. I trade when it has just formed all strong buy or all strong sell- d three: summary, moving averages and indicators. So, enter and exit early, imdtly it is just formed.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:04pm On Aug 30, 2012
rightlagos: I just dey gbadun u dey go, more blessing. I hope we are cashing in on d rise in usd right now?
Yes o my brother. I don close shop before dey read forexfactory when i see this news: Negative Euro Headlines Are
Back Sending EURUSD And Its
Derivative, S&P500 To Day's
Lows. Na the news make me enter the market to place 3 fall bets on EU o. All bets won! 8-1
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Yes o my brother. I don close shop before dey read forexfactory when i see this news: Negative Euro Headlines Are
Back Sending EURUSD And Its
Derivative, S&P500 To Day's
Lows. Na the news make me enter the market to place 3 fall bets on EU o. All bets won! 8-1
Nice 1 bros, I traded shorter duration: 15 minutes and also won
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Abbey1045(m): 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2012
rightlagos: The E.G has confused d matter. We want u to tell us how much bet u placed, cos the situation is not possible. Do u know how pple wipe out their account? when u win 50 usd 5 times, u will now double ur volume to 100, and lose 3 times, then ur account is wiped out. Why not trade d same volume for the whole week before refining ur money mgt to like 5% of d current balance?
I used my vitual account to placed d bet of 2000 usd and won it bt only d 2000 usd placed on d bet was given back to me.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2012
@ d questioner, u have to enter and exit early. For instance, usd was rising against others. Imdtly we placed d trade, it was positive. Now, if u are placing it, it will be negative, though the signals are still all strong buy for usd. Why will u lose? Cos the market moved very fast. So, usd don rise 100 miles. before he hear say dem call am make e come back, e don go far. So, he need to waka for long time before e go become neutral. That's why I said watch 1st when d thing is forming before u jump into the market. Understand?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2012
rightlagos: Nice 1 bros, I traded shorter duration: 15 minutes and also won
Thanks Oga RightLagos. I want to ask you the following three questions
1. Do u make use of the US Dollar Index or Currency Pairs Technical Analysis to trade?
2. From your experience with the strategy, what time of the day work for you best?
3. Do u consider the volatility of signals?

Abeg I dey await ur reply o.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Abbey1045(m): 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2012
rightlagos: @ d questioner, u have to enter and exit early. For instance, usd was rising against others. Imdtly we placed d trade, it was positive. Now, if u are placing it, it will be negative, though the signals are still all strong buy for usd. Why will u lose? Cos the market moved very fast. So, usd don rise 100 miles. before he hear say dem call am make e come back, e don go far. So, he need to waka for long time before e go become neutral. That's why I said watch 1st when d thing is forming before u jump into the market. Understand?
Noted Sir.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dagr8(m): 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2012
Abbey1045: I used my vitual account to placed d bet of 2000 usd and won it bt only d 2000 usd placed on d bet was given back to me.
IF d payout u entered waz 2000, definately it will be 2000 dat will be credited to u
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Thanks Oga RightLagos. I want to ask you the following three questions
1. Do u make use of the US Dollar Index or Currency Pairs Technical Analysis to trade?
2. From your experience with the strategy, what time of the day work for you best?
3. Do u consider the volatility of signals?

Abeg I dey await ur reply o.

Na u be d oga o!
1 I make use of d usd index because I dislike clicking on 2 many charts and 2 many things. From experience, it is cumbersome and distracting. Also, I know that d other currencies move against usd. If USD sneezes, they all go haywire. So, I can decide to trade eur usd, aud usd, nzd usd. Anyone. So, I increase d volume of my trade and reduce d quantity.

2 I trade anytime, except from 3:30 pm to midnight. From Early Asian period to 3:00 pm, any major news can be released which can move d market. Anyone who finds it boring gazing @ d market all d time can seek help from forexfactory news calendar. But all d sessions, there is always more than one trading signal.

3 I look at the volatility, but d thing I consider most is entering early immediately the signal is formed. I know when a trend is formed, d liquidity is high at the beginning. That is why I watch till it is formed before I enter. Entering @ d middle or end of a trend can be a collosal suicide. (from experience, as u know)
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2012
rightlagos:
Na u be d oga o!
1 I make use of d usd index because I dislike clicking on 2 many charts and 2 many things. From experience, it is cumbersome and distracting. Also, I know that d other currencies move against usd. If USD sneezes, they all go haywire. So, I can decide to trade eur usd, aud usd, nzd usd. Anyone. So, I increase d volume of my trade and reduce d quantity.

2 I trade anytime, except from 3:30 pm to midnight. From Early Asian period to 3:00 pm, any major news can be released which can move d market. Anyone who finds it boring gazing @ d market all d time can seek help from forexfactory news calendar. But all d sessions, there is always more than one trading signal.

3 I look at the volatility, but d thing I consider most is entering early immediately the signal is formed. I know when a trend is formed, d liquidity is high at the beginning. That is why I watch till it is formed before I enter. Entering @ d middle or end of a trend can be a collosal suicide. (from experience, as u know)
I be small pickin for forex o. Imagine me wey never I finish my reading at babypips, though I learn about forex from one seminar wey i attend for 2007. Thanks for your explanation Sir! I also want to ask if it would be good trading the eurusd and usdjpy only using the us dollar index since eur and jpy have the highest measurabilty against usd in the computation of the usd dollar index? And also, how do u know the immediate time a signal is formed?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by jtmoneyjt: 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2012
Wetin una dey tink of ben's speech tomoro,dey say usd don dey fly high already in expectn of d speech mayb we go c enuf fall 2moro 4 eu,gu and rest,make we c hw e go directnwise
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2012
rightlagos:
Na u be d oga o!

Seems I can take u as my mentor on this betonmarket ish.... This is my first time of seeing this thread. I'm having problem relating USD Index of forexpros with pairs on betonmarkets... if I get Strong sell on USD Index, reverse would be the case on currency pairs like USD/JPY OR EUR/USD. Please, I need ur assistance and I've requested to have a private email convo with u. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2012
Optimisticgondy: I be small pickin for forex o. Imagine me wey never I finish my reading at babypips, though I learn about forex from one seminar wey i attend for 2007. Thanks for your explanation Sir! I also want to ask if it would be good trading the eurusd and usdjpy only using the us dollar index since eur and jpy have the highest measurabilty against usd in the computation of the usd dollar index? And also, how do u know the immediate time a signal is formed?
I prefer trading Aud and Nzd, they are more liquid. Eur also goes sha. You know when d signal is formed cos you watch d match before the signal is formed. This is not Premiership or Naija league which u watch after it is formed. U wait and watch when d signals are still neutral or buy/sell, then immediately, u see it forming, u enter. That is my own observation from it. Experience is d best teacher. Those who say they lose with the signal, it is cos they did not wait for d signal 2 form. No be so? But u don chop money o. As 4 me, I don dey research another strategy. I just like researching sha.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2012
jtmoneyjt: Wetin una dey tink of ben's speech tomoro,dey say usd don dey fly high already in expectn of d speech mayb we go c enuf fall 2moro 4 eu,gu and rest,make we c hw e go directnwise
E don tey when I dey watch news. I don leave news cos d more u anticipate news, d more d emotion and d more d headache. What I'm 100% sure is that any news that does not reflect in d price of d market is a fake news. So, I just watch d price of d market cos d price reflects d result of d news
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2012
meritdee:
Seems I can take u as my mentor on this betonmarket ish.... This is my first time of seeing this thread. I'm having problem relating USD Index of forexpros with pairs on betonmarkets... if I get Strong sell on USD Index, reverse would be the case on currency pairs like USD/JPY OR EUR/USD. Please, I need ur assistance and I've requested to have a private email convo with u. Thanks in anticipation
If usd index falls, it shows you are selling usd. So, if u are selling usd, you sell usd jpy, usd cad cos usd is d base currency. But you buy eur usd, gbp usd, aud usd, nzd usd cos there, usd is d counter currency (forex 101).
The issue is soldier go, soldier come. This may be my time to attend to pple. You will realise that some gurus were also regular on this thread. Any time 2, I may not also be regular, u know we all have personal issues.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by ruggedcuzz: 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2012
rightlagos: which time frames were u looking @? U have to watch up to 3 timeframes together like 5, 10, 15, 30 min. don't just jump in d mkt. wait to see it forming. ok? cos d time u jump might be d time it is reversing.
1. What time interval do you think we can b reloading to avoid missing signal?
2. Do u still make 1hr time frame d 1st to consider?...cos u didnt include it in d above or does it lag?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2012
ruggedcuzz:
2. Do u still make 1hr time frame d 1st to consider?...cos u didnt include it in d above or does it lag?
Experience is d best teacher. 1st use it. Then leter don't use it. Try different ones. u will see d 1 that suits u most. (cateris paribus)
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 7:57pm On Aug 30, 2012
ruggedcuzz:
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2012
ruggedcuzz:
Experience is d best teacher. 1st use it. Then leter don't use it. Try different ones. u will see d 1 that suits u most. (cateris paribus)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (104) (Reply)

Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.