Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,039 members, 7,960,303 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

How Do You Politely Answer Someone When They Ask You Where You Go To School? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do You Politely Answer Someone When They Ask You Where You Go To School? (634 Views)

About Goint To School With Visiting Visa In America / Possible Questions The V.O Will Ask You. / What Are The Likely Question They Ask For Student Visa In Us Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Politely Answer Someone When They Ask You Where You Go To School? by nairamanforever: 10:28am On Aug 03, 2012
And you dont want to tell them you school abroad. This is what has been happening to me all summer wherever I go, eventually people ask me where I go to school but I dont want unneccessary attention. They start looking at me differently when I tell them I'm in the US. They'll now start asking me what magic I used to get visa,etc.....lol....How best does one handle this situation
Re: How Do You Politely Answer Someone When They Ask You Where You Go To School? by Freiburger(m): 8:41pm On Aug 03, 2012
It is obvious a lot of Nigerians want to be somewhere outside their own country, you can tell them you 're not ready to answer any unecessary questions.
Re: How Do You Politely Answer Someone When They Ask You Where You Go To School? by Vicjustice: 8:05am On Aug 04, 2012
Freiburger: It is obvious a lot of Nigerians want to be somewhere outside their own country, you can tell them you 're not ready to answer any unecessary questions.
But the poster said "politely", I don't think your answer isn't rude.
@Poster, If you don't want them to know you study abroad, don't tell them you study in the first place.

(1) (Reply)

Panic In Benin As Plane Hovers, Aborts Landing / Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. / Breaking News: Plane Crash In San Francisco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.