Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,828 members, 7,962,707 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:06 PM

The Story About "The Davido And Cab Driver Saga" Is Complete Nonsense - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Story About "The Davido And Cab Driver Saga" Is Complete Nonsense (822 Views)

Dele Momodu Reveals More Details On The Davido Baby Mama Drama / Bruce Jenner’s Sex Change Is Complete / The True Story About The Davido And Cab Driver Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1)

The Story About "The Davido And Cab Driver Saga" Is Complete Nonsense by vowiski(m): 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2012
I honestly was not going to talk about this issue but I decided to write briefly on it. The last time I wrote in this manner was during the crazy drama that rocked the disintegration of the MoHits, where crazy information was released on the internet and same was totally absorbed by internet users, without even trying to make use of the least portion of their brains.

The whole story that was released during the MoHits break-up was complete and utter garbage. Davido’s case isn’t different; although the young lad is completely arrogant, silly, proud, and hot-tempered, that doesn’t make him altogether irresponsible as the different versions of the rumored saga has painted it to be.

Read More
Re: The Story About "The Davido And Cab Driver Saga" Is Complete Nonsense by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 08, 2012

(1)

Funny Tweet By Tonto Dikeh / Waste Disposal Worker Finds 18 Million Naira Cash In Rubbish / Balotelli Should Be Happy I’m Dating His Sister – Martins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.