Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,854 members, 7,980,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 10:51 PM

... - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / ... (1802 Views)

How To Start Your RECHARGE Card Printing Business With Less Than 5K Only In NG / Do You Want Great Web Graphics But Don't Know How? / Do you WANT the The Lagos Business School MBA...but don't have the N1.5 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by kay29000(m): 10:09am On Aug 09, 2012
Re: ... by MegaMiind(m): 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2012
I posted diz earlier in some places...bt t seems it might be of help here...tz 4 d serioz-minded...200pipu wil get acess 2 my system (legal way of earning) n D spots r filin up real fast...inbox me or email me:biobrainiac2@gmail.com 2learn hw u cn bank 160k in 30days...no kiddin...nd its dfinitly legit---ts kinda free juzt for 1 reason-I want to build trust among nigerians before introducing them to million naira biz-that way they will be more willing to take part...
Re: ... by emilyone(f): 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2012
to be honest i have this cash just lying there in the bank, the fact is i cant trust my hard earned money with some random guys i hardly know.
Re: ... by domiron: 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2012
Yeah!, some random guy. If you have the money, you will run the show yourself that's my take on it.But I'll collect my consultation fee first before i open my mouth and tell you anything. If you're down and in Lagos, you can give me a call 08025156269 to schedule a meeting.
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 09, 2012
Hello everyone.

This is an opportunity for us all, don't continue to struggle with life, let your money work for you, invest and be free from financial shackles, here is a investment company i have invested over $240 Liberty reserve Dollars with www.firstinvestfund.com and they are paying me my profit always as require.

Give them a try and you will be free like me. To all your success.

Regards
Re: ... by kay29000(m): 7:50am On Aug 10, 2012
Re: ... by kay29000(m): 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2012
I am still looking for that financial partner.
Re: ... by stpat1(m): 1:00am On Aug 12, 2012
lets Partner on an ongoing Sand supply contract to LCC construction site, opposite the airport here in PH.

You get 7% of your investment at the end of every week because payment is being disbursed weekly. You can put in like 100k or 200k for the first week for you to be sure and confirm. If you are in PH we can be setting out together every morning so you see for your self.

If you want to know details you can send me a mail or meet me or have a friend or family member meet with me to discuss in details.

We can even discuss it here on nairaland if you wish or I can schedule a meeting with already involved investors to a date and location here in PH where we can meet and talk it over.

08060089362 or 07085694495 or saintpatrics@gmail.com
Re: ... by MegaMiind(m): 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2012
I posted diz earlier in some places...bt t seems it might be of help here...tz 4 d serioz-minded...200pipu wil get acess 2 my system (legal way of earning) n D spots r filin up real fast...inbox me or email me:biobrainiac2@gmail.com 2learn hw u cn bank 160k in 30days...no kiddin...nd its dfinitly legit---ts kinda free juzt for 1 reason-I want to build trust among nigerians before introducing them to million naira biz-that way they will be more willing to take part...Please am a regular guy..I might not be as smart as others but I am sure I can help yu earn 160k in 30 dayz
Re: ... by jackson44(m): 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
stpat1: lets Partner on an ongoing Sand supply contract to LCC construction site, opposite the airport here in PH.

You get 7% of your investment at the end of every week because payment is being disbursed weekly. You can put in like 100k or 200k for the first week for you to be sure and confirm. If you are in PH we can be setting out together every morning so you see for your self.

If you want to know details you can send me a mail or meet me or have a friend or family member meet with me to discuss in details.

We can even discuss it here on nairaland if you wish or I can schedule a meeting with already involved investors to a date and location here in PH where we can meet and talk it over.

08060089362 or 07085694495 or saintpatrics@gmail.com
thought u stay in lagos state,why are u mentioning portharcourt in this post.if it will be legally backup,and beside will TђƸ̵ initial investment be pull back after TђƸ̵ completion or when TђƸ̵ investor wishes.

(1) (Reply)

Quality School Uniform Productions in Nigeria / Save Money On Solar Borehole Construction Abuja / Offa: Electric Water Dispenser Pump @ #4,200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.