Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,620 members, 7,962,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:40 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (100331 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ayox2003: 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2012
naijababe:

Thanks, saw some leads on Scott Carney and I think I'm going to go with 'The Harmonic Trader' the successor of Harmonic trading vol 1&2, had a sneak preview of an internet upload of it last night. My grouse at the moment is that you can only purchase it on Carney's website and they are charging a whooping $25 for P&P, i dey vex o.

I won't mind a pdf or word version of the vol 1 that you have, please send it to my email, temiboye@yahoo.com

I just dug it out for ya! Would send ASAP.

JAkpayen:
wow! got both volumes and planning to read them over the weekend. Do you have Robert Fischer's copy?

Not anymore. You can also get his workbook.

Note: One must PRACTICE very well. I mean spending time down to dwell on each page so as to have a full grasp of ALL candlestick patterns.

Frawzey.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2012
ayox2003:

Note: One must PRACTICE very well. I mean spending time down to dwell on each page so as to have a full grasp of ALL candlestick patterns.

Frawzey.

You mean patterns right?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ayox2003: 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2012
naijababe:

You mean patterns right?

Yeah. Like the AB=CD Pattern, Bat, Gartley, Crab, Ideal butterfly and pattern violations. They are all in the first volume.

Plus the Fibonacci retracements.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2012
nolly042:
do u mind forwardng the DDFX to ndwalkins@gmail.com.

same here...wanna combine it with my modified ozfx squeeze and cci indicators..

mdsocks@fastmail.fm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by JAkpayen(m): 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2012
naijababe:

You dey wait make I beg before you go send me tongue?

I go send am to you in the night when I reach home.

ayox2003:

Frawzey.
I will study it wella!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by danna(m): 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2012
ayox2003:

Yeah. Like the AB=CD Pattern, Bat, Gartley, Crab, Ideal butterfly and pattern violations. They are all in the first volume.

Frawzey

great way of trading!!! harmonic patterns, i LOVE them all...only that i am still practicing in understanding their in-depth analyses... without that u may enter trades early or late.... thou they always provide good R:R!

check www.fxtribe.com for more.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by jamace(m): 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2012
ayox2003:

Frawzey

Hmnn. Welcome to the University of Pipsology. grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 24, 2012
danna:

great way of trading!!! harmonic patterns, i LOVE them all...only that i am still practicing in understanding their in-depth analyses... without that u may enter trades early or late.... thou they always provide good R:R!

check www.fxtribe.com for more.

There's better and more comprehensive information on babypips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by danna(m): 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2012
naijababe:

There's better and more comprehensive information on babypips

yeah.. on the peripheral levels... the guys running the site at very very good at harmonic patterns.. thou its a paid service. the are headed by SUNIL MANGWANI, Harmonic patterns GURU. u can mail them for trials, u wont regret, if u want to be a harmonic trader.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2012
wizecoder: unclenna,
your attention is needed here.
https://www.nairaland.com/813073/forex-ea-developers-lounge/5#11920315
ok. Just came back from somewhere.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by iceburg4u: 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2012
hello just new here already finding it condusive lov it here
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 24, 2012
danna:

yeah.. on the peripheral levels... the guys running the site at very very good at harmonic patterns.. thou its a paid service. the are headed by SUNIL MANGWANI, Harmonic patterns GURU. u can mail them for trials, u wont regret, if u want to be a harmonic trader.

TBH, i have a fair amount of knowledge on harmonic trading, I wonder if I am better off just getting the books and doing a hard grind. As far as i can see there's not a lot for me to learn, my problem now is spotting the patterns which is appearing to be a herculean task now.

Can we chat if you don't mind, i'd like to be pick your brains a bit, you too ayox2003. My YIM id is temiboye.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2012
Toks2008:

You are perfectly right but that is talking about manual trade decisions.In manual trade decisions emotions set in(fear and greed) and i have written many times that even myself with all my knowledge in this business finds it difficult to make millions from this business because of greed which is a factor of manual trade decisions and this was why i advised that traders should code their manual trading method which i have done and testing them.
I repeat '95% of traders will never make it trading manually and i don't care what you think about this fact" so get the proper training you need, develop your own manual trading method that you trust and code it into EA to trade for you just as if you are the one trading manually.

All the test account im running are done with EAs and as you know, EAs have no emotions. What you see now is what you will see on real account. It is only normal for me to test the EA on demo first to see if its functioning as coded.

But just be patient as i wrote, lets make observations and recommendations if necessary on the test account. When i go live by September, we all will be around to see how it fares.
b4 u can comment on an Ea u hav 2 first know d principle behind d Ea. Hw it generates its signal. But u decided 2 keep it secret mayb u think is a guided secret(lol) if i kn hw it works i will make suggestions. The stoploss is much...should d market go against u it will blow d acct bt d only tin keepin d acct is d low lot size u r using.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by omaojo1: 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2012
Welcome to the Jared Martinez's series
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by omaojo1: 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2012
The mind is the epicenter of your body and the control tower of your destiny.

Strong people make as many mistakes as weak people. The difference is that strong people admit their mistakes, laugh at them, and learn from them, and that is how they became strong.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2012
What is vps in forex
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by omaojo1: 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2012
When greed exceeds your need, it will usually take you down a path of self-destruction.

Financially successful people have learned to educate themselves about any opportunity before they get involved or they don't get involved at all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by omaojo1: 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2012
Create a disaster plan before you get involved with any thing. That way, when disaster strikes, it is not a disaster, it was merely part of the plan.

Life is clearly about suffering, and happiness only comes to those who can find meaning in the suffering.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by omaojo1: 7:25pm On Aug 24, 2012
Success is achieved in inches, not in miles.

Nothing in life is perfect.

Mistakes are part of being human.

Successful people keep things simple.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by omaojo1: 7:31pm On Aug 24, 2012
Setbacks and failures are part of life.

Anticipate your future challenges and potential problems.

I am who I am because of what I have seen, heard and experienced, We are all a compilation of what we have seen, heard and experienced.

Education has it reward, and ignorance has its price.

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.

If another person can do it, you can do it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by omaojo1: 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2012
Every dream is in the mind of the believer and in the hands of the doer.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by erniok(m): 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2012
like enough jacking this weekend.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2012
unclenna: b4 u can comment on an Ea u hav 2 first know d principle behind d Ea. Hw it generates its signal. But u decided 2 keep it secret mayb u think is a guided secret(lol) if i kn hw it works i will make suggestions. The stoploss is much...should d market go against u it will blow d acct bt d only tin keepin d acct is d low lot size u r using.

For petes sake how long do you want to continue this way?

I have written many times here that you should ask what is not clear to you about the strategy im using but you would rather prefer to cast aspersions. Have you ever seen any trade history record where we got stopped out at -100pips?

I gave a hint of the logic behind the way the EA operates here but im sure you did not see that yet youdid not bother to ask.

Toks2008: A new 20pips position has just been triggered on the hacker EA test account so lets see as it goes.

3 different supp/res levels are usually used to initiate the trades. If euro moves lower to supp 12524 then another position will be opened and if euro descends even further to tests supp 12498, the last position will be opened with all 3 positions having a maximum risk exposure of 5% using 100pips as standard stop loss to give room for random moves. The sl is modifiable with hedging options.

so lets see how it goes.

I am still waiting for direct humane questions regarding how the EA works and i will explain to any one who is interested.http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ForexRefuge/20pips-hacker/349461
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by pipmaster77(m): 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2012
omaojo1: Every dream is in the mind of the believer and in the hands of the doer.

Aristotle why not post something that relate to trading to honour this trend. Head knowledge has never bless anyone that's why many professors of Economics are still poor or better still living below standard.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 8:24pm On Aug 24, 2012
Let me be sincere with you all. I am not a super star in this business. I have blown accounts just like very other trader here. In-fact i tried my hands on fund management and i have failed in two instances not to mention my own personal losses which i can't really quantify.

But believe me, i have 95% understanding about this business in terms of charts reading and trend as well as other aspects of fx trading. But i have realised that i may be wasting my time trading manually due to greed(i can make 50% of my account in one week and lose 20% the next week due to greed and this is why i decided to develop an EA which i have done and i see nothing bad in testing this with fellow traders.

The best i should get is encouragement because this business is not easy to succeed in and anybody trying to find a way to make consistent profits should be encouraged so that we all can gain from each other.

We will get no where with envy,pride,hate and destructive criticism.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by pipmaster77(m): 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2012
Toks2008: Let me be sincere with you all. I am not a super star in this business. I have blown accounts just like very other trader here. In-fact i tried my hands on fund management and i have failed in two instances not to mention my own personal losses which i can't really quantify.

But believe me, i have 95% understanding about this business in terms of charts reading and trend as well as other aspects of fx trading. But i have realised that i may be wasting my time trading manually due to greed(i can make 50% of my account in one week and lose 20% the next week due to greed and this is why i decided to develop an EA which i have done and i see nothing bad in testing this with fellow traders.

The best i should get is encouragement because this business is not easy to succeed in and anybody trying to find a way to make consistent profits should be encouraged so that we all can gain from each other.

I agree with your point on hand-free trading but at times all these brokers do work wonders with EAs and render them ineffective. I just check through your site now and I say to myself if I can even turn $1000 into $200,000 into two years I will be more than alright.

I also checked your EA performance but I do not have any comment than to say keep on the good work and when you go live, I will like to see the performance.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by FEMIOLA2: 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2012
fxbomovi: What is vps in forex

Its just a server somewhere hosting your EA so that it can work/trade 24/7 for you even when your laptop/system are shut down.you pay the service provider you are given password to access your trade anytime..one other advantage is you can access ur trading platform frm any system online without any need downloading ur trading platform again...instaforex is a good vps provider .minimum of $10/month.hope this help..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by LaconicINC: 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2012
pipmaster77:

Aristotle why not post something that relate to trading to honour this trend. Head knowledge has never bless anyone that's why many professors of Economics are still poor or better still living below standard.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH,mhen,u cruel! hahahahahahahahaah
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 8:52pm On Aug 24, 2012
Toks2008: Let me be sincere with you all. I am not a super star in this business. I have blown accounts just like very other trader here. In-fact i tried my hands on fund management and i have failed in two instances not to mention my own personal losses which i can't really quantify.

how many days have you even tested the EAs and you have already turned to EA expert, nah waoo guy, let it run for at least some months before you start all these statements you have not even made a kobo from the EA and you are confirming what you dont know grin grin grin grin grin

All we are seeing there is screen shots , when you go live your so called greed will still hunt you grin grin grin grin

Nobody is critisizing your system , the stop loss is a time bomb the truth must be told, your risk to reward ratio is nothing to write home about, one trade gone wrong can wipe out 1 weeks profits grin
i risk 10 pips for 40 pips take profit, risk to reward 1:4, place 3 trades a day max = loose 2 loose 20 pips, get 20 pips

When you start trading on a live account and show me live details i will listen to your sermon grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Review your statements well, 95% hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok nah
how did you measure to get that 95%
if you knew 51% about chart movements you would not be looking for subscribers to a margin ,hackers
The worlds best traders are not using EAs undecided undecided undecided
if you are a greedy trader then what makes you the self acclaimed world class trainer you claimed to be, because you will be grooming account blowing experts not forex traders, Bros be straight , just stop confusing yourself, a 20 pips hacker system, based on a certain type of market movement will not stand the test of time, If you are a greedy trader, i am not one grin grin grin grin
so do not conclude thats 95% of traders will not make it because of greed, if greed is your problem go and deal with it and stop disgracing your trading mentality on this thread, as far as i am concerned, i believe in an EA which is based on any type of market not sheer, luck. you make new guys coming into this business think without EAs they are useless,
say what you like i have made my point

@ Unclenna and Co are you greedy traders grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by omaojo1: 8:52pm On Aug 24, 2012
[b][/b]
pipmaster77:

I want to believe you are not for real especially as regards the posts not being related to trading.

Ask google who Jared Martinez is.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2012
omaojo1: [b][/b]

I want to believe you are not for real especially as regards the posts not being related to trading.

Ask google who Jared Martinez is.

If you are not a researcher how will you know other popular traders, you will only think your the best trader in Nairaland and start posting your beliefs and giving them percentage figures grin grin grin grin grin

dont blame him, some people just need to think twice before they post grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Jared F. Martinez is the founder of the Market Traders Institute, the worldwide leader in Forex education. If someone here is a world class trainer i wonder what Jared is

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (102)

Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / Binary Option Free Alert / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.